Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:18 pm
((off to dinner w/ the boyfriend.. be back later))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:06 pm
"Ah! Miss Deadly Nightshayde, it's a pleasure to meet you." Faaiz slipped quickly back into the room from his break. "This place is simply perfect! I can't imagine how one more or one less streamer or chandelier could improve it one bit. Incredible!" He gave a sweeping bow. "Dulcineo's brother, Faaiz."

(Tense change!)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:07 pm
Dulcineo and Julius, after having been called away unexpectedly early the night before, reentered hastily, slowing down before they reached everyone else. Sieg had spent this entire time against the back wall, having no need to deal with the problems of the other two, though he was mildly relieved to see them back again. Though he would never let it be known, some part of him did worry for their safety, as they were both far younger vampires than he.

Dulcineo took a seat near to Kore, and Julius stood behind his chair. Dulcineo spoke:
"Hello again, all, and happy Valentine's Day. I hope things have been going well in our absence. Ah, there's tea, is there? I prefer very strong black tea, myself, though Jules thinks me odd for it..." He beckoned a waiter over and asked for just that--very strong black tea. Julius added in a request for a bit of peach-flavored tea for himself, then Dulcineo continued.
"I'm afraid that I'm eventually going to lose my taste for tea, since I'm getting so used to blood, but for now I enjoy it."

Then, he chuckled a little at his brother's display. "The fellow's turning out to be a real gentleman, isn't he."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 pm
Faaiz blushed. "Um… Well, it's common courtesy to greet the hostess, isn't it, now?" He took the seat on the other side of Dulcineo, looking a bit embarrassed. "If you're going to enter a room, best to make a display of it, I'd say."  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:28 pm
"'Make a display of it,' eh? I'd say, at the very least, that he takes after his big brother," Julius muttered, "only one's slightly less obnoxious." Dulcineo shot him a look before grinning at Faaiz. "There's a good man. You've learned well."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:11 pm
"Hahah. The more outrageous choice is usually the fun one anyway." Faaiz fiddled with his rose's thorns.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Deadly laughed. "Nice to meet you Faaiz, and thank you for the compliments. And welcome back Dulcineo."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:03 pm
(((Voting is open! Vote vote vote! I don't know how much I'll be online tonight. I'm definitely being kidnapped, I'm just not sure what time. I will (presumably) be back tomorrow.)))  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:09 pm
Lerina yawned quietly as she entered the ball and found her seat from the previous night. She looked around to see who was there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:14 pm
"Dulcy, always a pleasure to see you and a Happy Valentine's day to you as well." Kore smiled at her Dulcy, well... she wished for Dulcy to be hers. Cerberus sighed as he drank his tea, now fully awake. He looked at Faaiz and nodded his head as to say hello. Kore looked over at Faaiz as well and smiled at him. "Good evening young Faaiz," her voice cooed "It's so nice to see you once more." as she sipped another drink from her glass.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:47 pm
Faaiz smiled in his typical mild but pleasant fashion. "Lovely to see you again as well, Miss Kore." He looked over to Eisoji. "And… Miss Lerina, was it? Pleased to meet you. Faaiz, brother of Dulcineo, at your service…" He bowed low, his left hand behind him and his right extending forth in a widely sweeping gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:53 pm
"Pleasure to meet you too, Faaiz." Lerina smiled and bowed in return. Though she was a girl she never liked to curtsy.  

Eisoji

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:58 pm
The waiter brought over the tea requested earlier, and Julius sipped his while Dulcineo went back to conversing.
"So! The voting's begun. Our dear friend Suspense returns, isn't that right?" He rested his elbows on the table--Julius looked reproachfully at him over the rim of his teacup, but didn't say anything--and laced his fingers, leaning forward. "I do so love this sort of thing. Poor Jules doesn't like anything competetive, and I usually share his sentiments, but something like this is great fun to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:00 pm
"I hear that voting is running now. I wonder who the winners will be?" Kore wondered. Cerberus shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his cupid shaped cookie. "I don't know... but I wonder if i'm gonna get a surprise vote again this time.." he bit the head of of another cupid cookie. Kore nodded and smiled, remembering that. "Yes, that was so cute. Dulcy voted for you if I remember right." Cerberus nodded. Kore looked over at Faaiz and smiled. "So Faaiz, if you're the brother of Dulcy, then how come i've never seen you here before?" she traced his hand with her finger and giggled.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas