Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:54 pm
Zach smiled. If you don't, I have the resources to force you to... I'm a child of Aphrodite.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:58 pm
"And I'm a daughter of Hades, but you don't see me thinking I'm all that!" She spat.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:06 pm
Zach came out of Ouranous. "Listen..." He sighed. "I love you. I care not whether you forgive me, only how you feel." He was about to say more, but his eyes widened. His arm started contorting, and he forced himself into Gaia, saying, "We can continue this discussion later. If you wish to speak with me I'll be in the woods."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Her eyes widened and she stood up, swearing he rhead off. "F***ing s*** from the deepest cercle of h***, what the f*** did he just say to me????!!!!!! that a*****e has no right to f***ing come in here and f***ing have the nerve to tell me he loves me!!!!! f***ing b******!!!"

And she continued.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:14 pm
In the woods, Zach cried out in pain. His arm was shifting, contorting, twisting...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:20 pm
She left the cafe and walked away, "I'm not going to the woods. He can forget about that." She cussed under her breath again. ANd made her way to her house.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:23 pm
Zach bit his lip, hard enough to make it bleed. His arm continued to change...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:35 pm
At home it wasn't any better, so she went to look at the list again.

She slaughtered the victoms in a sick manner, she took out all her anger and frustrations on them. Leaving no mercy. Hours later she lay on her bed. Content, for now.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:36 pm
Dreccas
Dreccas arrived at the ports "Err. yea, suzuki? wait" he said as he pulled out a crupmled peice of paper "Sazabi, i'm here about the stolen cargo, could you give me any information about it?" he said as he shoved the paper back into his pockets.

Sazabi stared at him, "yes.. um ok." he said half paying attention, "um ok, its a un armed crashed gunship in larua fields in the fairy lands. it was shot down by the elves because they thought it was armed and we are allied with your father" he looked to see his expression then contuied, "and they want the cargo but it is shielded, heres the key, when you return you will be rewarded and the key can be stolen from you it has a data line and will vanish if token from you" he said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:39 pm
The transformation was almost complete... He was thinking of Leah... He sent a frantic message in all directions, and only three people could hear him, Chaos, Alene, and Leah... Help!  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:46 pm
She groaned and put the pillow over her face, "No way am I gonna help him...." She waited. It wouldn't stop. She groamed and decided to go.

When she got there she said, "What the h*** do you want??!!! I-" She cut off, "Oh, s*** whats going on?!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:51 pm
Zach's entire right arm had transformed into a large claw. It was white, with a cross embedded in it. His hair had become a light blue, and his eyes were a deep black. "The tranformation... It pains me..."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:12 pm
She looked around for someone, "well I don't know what the bloody h*** to do!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Zach's arm clutched at the ground. "You need to find a way to surprise my body... It usually works."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:19 pm
(((evil person.......)))

She knew she didn't want to, and that she would regret it, but she knelt by him. Grabbing him by his shirt she french kissed him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff