Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:01 pm
Esme dusted some grass off her jeans and looked around. That was amazing! She exclaimed, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:44 pm
Ginny got up and shook the grass from her hair. "I never get used to that."  

Nicole_Dusk

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:21 pm
(( is it too late for me to join.....?))

Profile:
name- Ron Weasley
gender- male
age- 17
species- human
appearance/pic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality- Ron is usually pretty happy and enjoys a good laugh. He seems to be not too bright, but definitley comes through in a pinch. He hates being considered poor. Ron loves his family very much. He tends to hide his true feelings.
other- Ron looooves quidditch. Go Chuddley Canons!! He has a pet owl named Pig. He really loves Hermione - but could his affection be stolen by a vampire....?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Bella's head twirled. She felt so dizzy after what just happened to her. Slowly, she tried to get up, but it was too dizzy. She saw two Alices, two Esmes, two hermiones, and two Ginnys. "W-whoa..."

Edward didn't waste anytime. He turned towards Emmett and waved, "I'll see you later." In one second, he was in his car driving trying to find the girls. Edward followed the scent in the air.

WineChan

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:18 pm
"Well, this won't end well. Come on, Rose, I'll help you with my jeep," Emmett said with a grin down at her.

Rosalie smiled up at him. "Carlisle, do you want me to check out your car as well? I've been checking everyone else's," Rosalie said with a general smile, looking back over to Carlisle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:49 pm
((No, I don't believe it is to late biggrin ))

Esme walked over to Bella and gentaly pulled her to her feet. You alright dear?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:48 pm
((Yay!! What's been going on so far - what do u want me to do....?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am
((well harry and ron were shopping and the girls went to Port Angeles))  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 am
(shopping... smile )
"okay, now that we've had our brains knocked around a little, let's go shopping!!!" Alice exclaimed, happy to take her mother, sister-in-law and a few willing barbie dolls-er, witches.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:33 pm
"Yay! Shopping!" Ginny excalimed. She'd gotten a job a Hogsmead after she'd graduated from Hogwarts, and had a ton of muggle money (exchanged with the help of Harry) burning a hole in her pocket.  

Nicole_Dusk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:01 pm
Esme grabbed Alice's and Bella's hands and led the way down the hill. So, Alice, where too?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:17 pm
Emmett kissed Rosalie's cheek as he released her waist from his strong arms. They walked back into the garage, one of Emmett's arms around Rosalie's waist lightly. He smiled as he led her to his own jeep. "Come on, I'll help," Emmett said with a grin.

Rosalie smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Alright," she said, lifting up the hood. She searched it quickly, inspecting everything she could think of.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 pm
"Bloody hell," Ron was saying as he looked in the shops of muggle clothes. "They actually wear these...? And I thought my mum looked weird."

He examined some boys who exited a shop. "Did you see that mate?" He watched as they went and laughed. "That was their underwear! Why do they think everyone wants to see their butt? Mum would kill me if I even set foot out of the house like that. Completely mental, those blokes."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 am
"Let's go in here!" Alice said, pointing to a trendy boutique.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces