Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:01 am
Mahou-Cat
*glomps NIck*

SO Starlight invited you too!!! sweet.

(I was also invited by Smoldered-starlight)
Hehe, that's great!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 pm
Hi! I'm iddingk, but you can call me kidding.
I read, write, and roleplay whenever I have the time. :3 I love music, and I know this isn't a music guild, but I still thought someone might want to know that.
I was invited by Irishroseh; the two of us are good friends.
I look forward to having fun in this guild! smile  

iddingk

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:29 pm
Hey kiddo.
Glad you came.
:]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm
iddingk
Hi! I'm iddingk, but you can call me kidding.
I read, write, and roleplay whenever I have the time. :3 I love music, and I know this isn't a music guild, but I still thought someone might want to know that.
I was invited by Irishroseh; the two of us are good friends.
I look forward to having fun in this guild! smile
Welcome, kidding! I love music too. wink And though this may not be a music guild, it's a literate general guild if anything.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Zaria Beeblebrox

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 am

Hello, everyone! I'm Zaria. This is a new account, but I'm familiar with Gaia and have been here for quite a while. A little about me, I guess: I'm very well read and I love to discuss books of all genres, I love to write and do collabs - and RPs! - with other people, and... I'm very shy! I'm also in a hurry to get to class right now, so I'm a bit of a spaz, too. I hope to talk to you all a bit more later smile

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:48 pm
Hello, and welcome, Zaria! ^_^ Glad you joined!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

bertas

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:31 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Lola Lacrymosa. You guys can just call me Lola.

Oh, and I was invited. I accepted the invite because this guild looks preetty cool. But how did you guys stumble across inviting me? That's my one question.
I'm finally posting here after about a month or so. I love to write, aaand I read. A LOT. Last year my reading got me to win an Ipod. *Squee*

oh and I don't remember who invited me. Also, here's something about me: I DESPERATELY wanna learn how to write scripts, like, professionally? If that's possible, lol. Hah.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:32 pm
Lola Lacrymosa
Hey everyone! I'm Lola Lacrymosa. You guys can just call me Lola.

Oh, and I was invited. I accepted the invite because this guild looks preetty cool. But how did you guys stumble across inviting me? That's my one question.
I'm finally posting here after about a month or so. I love to write, aaand I read. A LOT. Last year my reading got me to win an Ipod. *Squee*

oh and I don't remember who invited me. Also, here's something about me: I DESPERATELY wanna learn how to write scripts, like, professionally? If that's possible, lol. Hah.
Hello, and welcome, Lola! I am glad you accepted my invitation. (I am quite sure I was the one who invited you...) I stumbled across your roleplays, in Barton Town I think. You seemed active, and nice, so I decided to invite you. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

bertas

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:45 am
Thanks for inviting me, then smile
Also, I write a lot. I might post some of my stuffs here?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:27 am
Yes, of course! Post writing pieces in the Writer's subforum. Please check out all the subforums, also!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

raely_ann

Taken Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:45 am
Hello....My name is firequeen. My friends call me Tigger or Kit kat. I like to write stories, or fan fics. Mostly fan fics. I love to Roleplay and I was invited to come here to the guild. I wanted to come because it looks like somewhere where I can talk to people and hang out. Mostly talking about new books coming out. LIke Twilight. I love that book and it's series. Vampires, werewolves and humans.....AWESOME!

HOLA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:16 am
Hi! biggrin I love vampires, too! In my opinion, I prefer vampires over werewolves. Which is weird, considering I prefer wolves over bats... XD Not that it matters that much. In general, I love both werewolves and vampires, and bats and wolves hehe...XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

MQubed

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Bigfoot invited me...

um.

I'm not much of a roleplayer, but I like to write and am a compulsive reader.
Thanks for the invite!!

heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:22 am
And let me introduce you to my mom, MQubed. heart

I can't believe I forgot to put a post up here for myself. rolleyes sweatdrop

Hey.
My names Bigfoot9000. But you can just call me call me Bigfoot, Biggs, whatever you come up with really. And my real name is James.

Oh, and I was invited by Otulissa. I know Otulissa from a different Rp guild but we were chatting a she mentioned this guild so I asked to join. I love to Rp and I've used a few of RP posts to spark stories that I have written down that or saved to the computer, and I read alot too. (usually when I find a book series that I like.)

Around last year my DM from my D&D group introduced me to these great books (and gave me three of them). I call them the Slayer series because there are nine books, but they are probably better know as the Gotrek & Felix saga/series written by William King. Upon finishing one of the books (which turned out to be the 2nd in the series) I hunted down and bought all the others so I could read them in order.

For those who may be interested in looking them up, the books are as follows (in order of course); Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Giantslayer, Orcslayer, and finally Manslayer. You vampire lovers out there may like Vampireslayer, and if you like it you can find a few more vampires (both new and old) in the Manslayer book.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Welcome to the Guild, MQubed!  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash