Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Roleplay Brainstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

localdadfriend

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm
I think its would be cool to have a D&D like roleplay. Also know as dungons and dragons. But i think it would kinda hard becuase of dicerolling and that kind of stuff.  
Irishroseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

There is a dice feature (:

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 am
There is a dice feature, so Dungeons and Dragons can be a possibility. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 am
There is a dice feature, so Dungeons and Dragons can be a possibility. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

localdadfriend rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 16 Total: 24 (2-40)

localdadfriend

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 am
Oh cool i didnt know you could roll in guilds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 am
D&D?

Sweet. biggrin

3.5, or 4? Either is fine with me. I'm actually partial to 4, seeing as it isn't stupidly complicated and redundant.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Dungeons and Dragons yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:36 am
So...where would we pull character sheets from?  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 pm
Don't know. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 pm
Hm... I was thinking that maybe we could have an event RP soon. Like, when we RP as our Gaia avatars, and basically ourselves, in a given situation.

Maybe around winter Holidays, we should come up with something fun to do...hm...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Shadeius

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am
katziegirls
I think its would be cool to have a D&D like roleplay. Also know as dungons and dragons. But i think it would kinda hard becuase of dicerolling and that kind of stuff.

No dice rolling is the easy part. What is hard is that all know the D&D rules and part of dungeon master is hard because he or she has to have almost every other post...

Well I tried create an role-play which is linked to the D&D settings and such but no one had joined...

Well the story of it is:

An group of people (Role-players) are relaxing in an bar and they noticed an old man who seemed like crazy but they listen his words carefully even if they seems to be words of crazy. A darkness is about to wipe over these lands and the greater deity of darkness shall waken up, who was put to sleep by greater deity of light, by cleric who is forth now known as the dragon master of the red dragons (Role-player again and current main villain) because the deity of darkness has given him or her power to control the red dragons. There are also black, white, blue and green dragon masters who are also under greater deity of darkness' control. But the old man also tells that not everything is lost as there shall be a group of people who throw aside their differences and becomes a beacon of light in these dark times and shall defeat this new threat with help of an old artifact called the the Dragon Orb.

Yes quite cliché story...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 pm
Cliche but cute and quite D&D-ish~! xD I've only played D&D a little bit... So I don't know much about the game yet.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm
The Dungeons and Dragons idea sounds like a carbon copy of the Surreal Guardians. I'm serious, the dice-rolling and all that is implemented in the RPG I'm making here.

...Now, if I could just finish the stupid thing... I've been working on it for two, maybe three years now, finding time between college and... well... college to work on it. I should redouble my efforts and finish the thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 pm
Best of luck!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items