Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:27 pm
"You can't. Just like whenever you breath, you can't trust the air to be good. And every second, you can't truly trust your heart to keep beating. But you still have faith in them. Well, most of the time."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Elena looks back before hearing footsteps, she looks at him, then towards the footsteps before quickly running towards him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:31 pm
He whispers to her, "Find someplace to hide. But don't take to long and don't make noise." He turned to see who was coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:33 pm
she nodds and quickly runs towards the back, she squeezes in a small place, boxes and other stuff hiding her, she covers a hand over her mouth to hide her heavy breathing and to try and not make any noise.

Two erasers and a White coat were walking down the hall talking to one another, they look up and see him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:37 pm
"Whens someone going to come to fix the door? it's been broken for," He looks at his watch, "About an hour and a half now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:38 pm
"yea yea were bringing someone in soon" they stop in front of the room and peer in "by the way, rumor has it that some test subjects got away?" the white coat asked crossing his arms  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 pm
"I know. I don't know how they got out of quarantine, but one came in here and kicked my door down, so I'm sure I would know. Unless I was one of you I wouldn't. Right Frank? Like the time it turned out one was hiding in your trunk? Know just get out of here. I have work to do and you have a big mess to clean up." He turns, the class still on the table, but he didn't look at it yet. In fact, he had forgotten all about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:46 pm
he scowls "yea yea, that wasnt my fault" he huffs and looks back at the erasers "alright you guys lets go" he starts walking again, the erasers look at him before walking after Frank  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 pm
He goes and kneels down by here. "Listen, while the door is being put up, I'll have to find somewhere to hide you. Until then, just go over there where no one can see you from the doorway. Or, just stay behind the counter."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:51 pm
she looks at him "why are you doing this?" she whispered sitting up a little  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:54 pm
"That can be explained later. For now, lets blame it on a sloppy job in the recruitment office." He smiled at her. (About how tall is she? Or more so, is she short enough to be hidden by a counter with a maximum of not that uncomfortable crouching?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 pm
(hmm, shes tall but not like freakishly tall, like err medium height, in this case yes 2 ur second quesiton)
she smiles a weak smile "thanks"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:05 pm
(I've actually seen this one girl at school that would be hidden behind a tall science counter, unless she has her hair up, and I mean almost all the way up, like she has sometimes.)

"Alright. Stay here for a minute, I think I hear the cleaning crew." He went to the door, where some people had come to fix it. "About how long?"

"About fifteen if we're quick."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:14 pm
(haha kool, ive done that before, i was hiding from one of my friends cuz i was bored and since im tall, like 5'6 ish, it hurt a lil to crouch, but hey, it was worth the look on her face XDDD ha)

she nodds and looks around while trying to still "this sux" she thought closing her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:51 pm
They finish in 21 minutes, while Herbert watches. When they leave, he goes back and gets her. "Alright. Come out. I'll go lock the door, while you tell me your name." He goes back towards the door, listening for her to speak or move.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff