Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Wanna play a MMO with Net Slum? Join us on Flyff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flyff?
  Yes!
  nah not rly =
View Results

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 pm
K heres a question how many people *ON THE MUSHOPIE SERVER* have there second job*or what i call a third job -hero*

Put your name down if ur at ur second job class and if ur not tell me so i can help u lvl*leeches add like almost double exp to the exp i already get from a monster*

oh and if ur wondering why i called hero a second job it is because when ur hero u can use the coresponding classes armor i heard. like being a blade knight. But i dont know about weapons but it would be awesome if u could use to board swords at once that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:57 pm
haseo9
Put your name down if ur at ur second job class and if ur not tell me so i can help u lvl*leeches add like almost double exp to the exp i already get from a monster*

User Image You know Nemu's always willing to leech. XD

@Tai Ryusaki: LOL.

@Lord Valand: Haha, it's fine. XD
But if you ever want to join TheDotHackers, let me know and I'll invite you when we're both on.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Spy-Kun

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:44 am
is there some kinda hack that makes it so players can attack you but you cant attack them?

I pissed of some girl and she keeps attacking me when she finds me, but for some reason i cant attack her. Im at lvl 26 so i know i can pk.

Im just getting real anonyed with her and need to find a way around whatever she is using.

Shes and archer and im a mec and we are in the newer area that has Pk at the end of it, if that helps any.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:15 pm
Scarlett Nerd
is there some kinda hack that makes it so players can attack you but you cant attack them?

I pissed of some girl and she keeps attacking me when she finds me, but for some reason i cant attack her. Im at lvl 26 so i know i can pk.

Im just getting real anonyed with her and need to find a way around whatever she is using.

Shes and archer and im a mec and we are in the newer area that has Pk at the end of it, if that helps any.

in all seriousness go to another training area or tell me where it is so i can kill her. u need to be like 10 lvls higher then a acro to beat one.  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Level meee Haseo xD

I haven't been playing Flyff at all lately.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:25 pm
haseo9
Scarlett Nerd

in all seriousness go to another training area or tell me where it is so i can kill her. u need to be like 10 lvls higher then a acro to beat one.

well the thing is its not like her attacks do alot, but she waits tell im almost dead then attacks >.>

so thats why i cant attack her? I didnt know jobs can make it so you have to be stronger to kill them?
Iv killed 3 acros before and i dont think i was 10lvls hight, because you cant pk tell lvl20.

NOw my head hurts @__@;  

Spy-Kun

Divine Glitch

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:45 pm
haseo9
whats your characters name.

Mine? Shukka.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:51 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
haseo9

User Image You know Nemu's always willing to leech. XD

@Tai Ryusaki: LOL.

@Lord Valand: Haha, it's fine. XD
But if you ever want to join TheDotHackers, let me know and I'll invite you when we're both on.

ok sounds good to me! =D

Lord Valand

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:07 pm
Scarlett Nerd
haseo9
Scarlett Nerd

oh well what server is ur character in.. if demian i can't do a thing about that. But then if that is the case buy lots of star candies so when she attacks just put them in ur hot bar and keep pressing on it so when she attacks u can heal between her attacks then use urs..there attacks are really damaging to merc but sometimes acros have lower def so ur attacks u should kill her.
Oh no jobs dont have things like that i just reccomed that u be that far higher then an acro.
well the thing is its not like her attacks do alot, but she waits tell im almost dead then attacks >.>

so thats why i cant attack her? I didnt know jobs can make it so you have to be stronger to kill them?
Iv killed 3 acros before and i dont think i was 10lvls hight, because you cant pk tell lvl20.

NOw my head hurts @__@;

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:59 pm
yeah i think im in the demian server.
Im not really worried about her i just wanted to know why i cant attack her, yet she can attack me. I noticed last night that when she attacks other players they cant hit her either.
One guy said he was going to report her for using a hack then she ran off fast then i have even seen some one run.

IDK.....LOL  

Spy-Kun

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:50 pm
:
I need help becoming a jester. and I also need 2 ppl in my party or 3 to make my guild

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:52 pm
:
Also I made a new character.
AzureLandMidori

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Spy-Kun

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:53 pm
what server are you on?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:56 pm
:
Mushpoie[/algin]

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alistor_Strange

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:56 am
Hm. Billposter sounds fun. I'll try it out I suppose.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff