Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 pm
aizen nods: aye a title given to me by my former mistress and former master

her eyes lingered over the cut on his hand and she took the time to take him in deciding he wasnt going to do anything she sat back down on the ground near the sunny patch coming in through the boarded up windows  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 pm
"...your master?" teh question wa spartly rhetorical and Aridas nodded, crossing his arms. When he had decided that they were to be trusted (for teh timebeing anyway) he wlaked over to the opposite side of the room and settled hismlef in a corner, out of the sunlight. he yawned  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm
((my cp is kinda slow srry))

aizen rests there watching over both of them now she looks at vlash: so ru awake now so we can talk or r u going back to sleep now tat the excitment is over?

aizens eye kept traveling back to the new stranger in teh room he smelled new (shes referring to ur mark)) she could still feel azriels aura on him and she wondered if she shouldnt go pay her mistress a visit to find out if he was truely one of hers  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:28 pm
[ine too-haha]

Aridas close dhsi eyes, listening to them somewhat lazily. She could probably stab him in his sleep if she wanted to: but then again, anyone could. He had enough enemies.
Knitting hsi eyebrows a little, he made an effort to stretch out hsi conciousness to find an animal somewhere. This was a fairly new ability of his. It seemed the longer time passed and the mor ehe was exposed to thsoe his father knew, the more his power mimicked Dracula's.
he eventually found the conciouness of a rat scurrying about in teh building, and he willed it to crawl and scuttle up next to him. Ther,e he instructed it to wtach the otehrs, and make a sound if danger came near him. That done, he felt more relaxed and drifted into a thick half-sleep  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm
aizen watches the rat and then moves toward the door letting in her raven the bird sat on her shoulder as she moved back to her sunny patch and pulled out some paprus and started writing a message to azriel and aubrey trying to find out anything about the new ppl entering town. she let the bird out through a loose board in the wall and then sat down watching and waiting  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Aridas sliped into a deeper sleep, breathing deeply. The rat scittere daabout in circles, ever now and again rasing onto its hind legs to twitch its whiskers at teh air.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 pm
aizen thinks while she waits on her answers from them. it doesnt feel right though... if hes one of miladys new pets then y does he reek of master? what on earth is he doing here if he smells like this? doesnt he realize hes in more danger in this town than anywhere else? doesnt he know that (even in her mind its in a hushed tone) that shes here?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:11 pm
[whoo flahsback XD *wiggles fingers* :p]

"Aridas...i wnat you to have this."
He looked down at his mothers hand and take steh ring form it, truning it over in his fingers.
"is- is this gold?" He asks, his young voice surprised.

He was 18 - a restless young man holed up in a market town in Georgia. His father was a shopkeeper and they lived above the shop: he had only ever seen gold on his parent's weddingr ings and the jewelry of the higher ladies that occaisonally pushed by. He was surprised by how warm the metal was. It was both shiny but dulled somewhat in an inner age he coudln't define.
"It is." She said, and her voice was sat. She motioned of rhim to sit on teh bed, and sat next to him. She placed her hand on his - his pure white as it had always been, hers a warm tan.
"What's worng?" He asked, concerned. He motioned ot give her the ring back but she psuhed his ahnd away. He looekd down at it again. it had a large ruby on it, with a black engraving of a bat in it.
"Aridas, tehr ewill never be an easy way to say this - but I think you already know anyway. your dad..he isn't your true father."
Aridas frowned and looekd at her eyes. hers were brown and full of both worry and sadness now. Hi 'dad's were brown. His were a deep green.
"I know." He siad quietly, and broke eye contact. "So..."
"I didn't hae an affair, I swear to it.
"then what?"
"I..." she drifted off and patted his hand again. "I didn't mean for it to happen. Your real father...the man ... I am glad that he is not around. When i first learned I was preganant I was dismayed but, darling, I'd never regret having you. not for a second."
He was quiet and fronwing and she motione dot teh ring.
"afterwards...he left me this ring. It wa sall I had. I barely even remember whta he looked like."
"do you even know the guy's name?" His voice was accusing..he didn't mean it to be. she wa sobviosuly hurt by it, but was patient.
"Vladimir. he siad his name was Vladimir."

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 pm
azriel leans back in her chair at her desk licking her lips clean of her new "company" watching the bartender dragging the body out and cleaning the mess form her floor. as she placed her feet up on the desk her fingers interlaced. she thinks so it is true then... vlads son is still alive... hmmm that means.. somewhere close by... dracula must be... a rather evil smile played across her lips a warm laugh came from within her and then she fell silent listening to the metal music that replicated her mood so well  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:38 pm
[haha I can't do much 'til Aridas wakes up... *pokes him with a stick* do you mind if I fastforwrads a bit?]  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 pm
[i've g2g sorry]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:45 pm
vlash stared down at the rat with his gols-rey eyes it scurried back alittle. "no im ok ive had enought rest..." "so what are we going to do now?"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Aridas stirred and opened his eyes, fixing them on Vlash.
"mhm?"
The rat scurried ina circle, then scurried to rest on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:08 pm
((thats always fine lov))

aizen looks at him: what we always do we wait  

Azriel Silverwings

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm
"wait until what? some big burly dude brandishing a broadsword (too many b's...) breaks through the window challenging the strongest vampire among us?" vlash smirked "id love to stay and laugh my a** off when that time comes around but im gonna go... if ya need me... hmmm.... ill be somewhere in the town. hahahaha" and with that , he dissipeared  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff