Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply Intros / Welcomes / Birthdays / Member Pics Etc.
NEKOBITO MEMBERS PICS!! (one per member, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Rainbow Condom l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm
2NA
WhenDeathCallsOut
2NA
Considering you never posted an intro, so we have no idea of your age or anything, I guess it's safe to say "Cute"?
3nodding

Amz 18 XP and lol i get 'Cute' and 'emo' all the time,not really bothering me but,just dont call me emo,it pisses me off stare >.>
Ah, good...
wink
...and no worries - "emo" has always been more of an emotional state than a fashion statement to me - someone who wears black is simply someone who wears black...
3nodding

THANK YOU,THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY,everyone makes fun of me when i say it though stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 pm
WhenDeathCallsOut
2NA
WhenDeathCallsOut
2NA
Considering you never posted an intro, so we have no idea of your age or anything, I guess it's safe to say "Cute"?
3nodding

Amz 18 XP and lol i get 'Cute' and 'emo' all the time,not really bothering me but,just dont call me emo,it pisses me off stare >.>
Ah, good...
wink
...and no worries - "emo" has always been more of an emotional state than a fashion statement to me - someone who wears black is simply someone who wears black...
3nodding

THANK YOU,THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY,everyone makes fun of me when i say it though stare
Sadly, most people are simply too busy running around trying to pin labels on everything and everyone to actually think for themselves...
sweatdrop  

2NA
Crew

l Rainbow Condom l

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 pm
2NA
WhenDeathCallsOut
2NA
WhenDeathCallsOut
2NA
3nodding

Ah, good...
wink
3nodding

Sadly, most people are simply too busy running around trying to pin labels on everything and everyone to actually think for themselves...
sweatdrop

yep,those people are posers anyway,they cant judge someone by their cover,IM NOT A BOOK DAMN IT  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 am
kawaii piccie! 4laugh  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:31 am
Let's not forget that the Goth movement has existed LONG before Emo. Unfortunately there's too many uppity young people who can't remember or don't care enough about that history and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm
i has updated my piccie I HAS BLUE HAIR NOW!!  

Angel Marie Luna

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm
So, where's it at?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 pm
Page 6  

Angel Marie Luna

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 am
User Image
Never let it be said that I look anything like my avatar... blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 am
cans ya do dark magic blaugh nice picture, by the way where do you live confused  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Nice...cape? Looks velvety...
3nodding

@Ayame - That is definitely blue! I'm jealous - I used to go blue once in a while, but it seems that people are less likely to hire you when you do, so it's been a while. I miss it.
sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 am
rei wantses that cape and hat whee  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 am
Snowspartan1399
cans ya do dark magic blaugh nice picture, by the way where do you live confused

Yes, I can--so be nice to Ayaname and Kiti-cat, or I'll turn you into a banana slug! (Toads are SOOOO overdone...) twisted

And south of Seattle, WA, in the stinking hellhole known as Tacoma, known for Almond Roca and the infamous "Aroma of Tacoma". (North Tacoma used to be home to a heavy metal smelter, and the Port of Tacoma hosts a number of pulp mills, so on a rare sunny day, you can literally smell Tacoma before you actually see it... xp )

2NA
Nice...cape? Looks velvety...
3nodding

Cloak, actually, with matching capelet. I had to go to five different fabric stores to find that outer fabric--it's a polyester blend that sucks up light like a sponge! (If you're wondering, the inner layer is satin, and yes, it feels very good against my skin!)

The cool thing about my cloak is that in the summer, it catches even the slightest breeze even in really extreme heat, and it's like having my own air conditioner! Plus, it keeps the sun off my skin, which is a good thing considering that I'm on a couple of medications that make me burn like a lobster if I'm exposed to too much sunlight. (No vampire jokes, please!)

Rei Hino-chan
rei wantses that cape and hat whee

I know where you can get the hat--there's a really nice costume shop in Seattle where I got mine; if you come visit me sometime, I could take you up there. As for the cloak, well... you can't have mine, but I could let you wear it once or twice if you visit me, just because you're so gorgeous! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:23 am
lol I think rei is recruiting with her cooikes now xd  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm
>.> -glomps darkstarr- >.>i'm innocent -steals hat and runs-  
Intros / Welcomes / Birthdays / Member Pics Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games