Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:14 am
"that reminds me" Jynx said as he pulled a white rag out of his pocket, his hand was also bleeding, but when he grabbed the rag he let the blood soak into it, transforming it into a red rag, he then put it over his mouth and, started walking, Kazu knew he wouldn't do that for no reason, but she didn't know the reason yet, he then said "This area is poisonious, its in the air, the only way to walk through it is for your mouth to come in contact with fresh blood"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:06 pm
"now lets try the chidori spiral with a bit of genjutsu"said Sakata to Seiyaku*chidori spiral*she yelled the chidori formed in her hand but instead od electricity a blue spiral formed around her body she ran at the tree another spiral trailing behind her.Then eiyaku crouched behind her making a few hand signs and placing his hands on Sakatas back bird flew out of the blue spiral and then they transformed into a huge dragon and destroyed a huge area of the forest then she jammed her hand into the tree and the spiral behind her wrapped around many trees and shattered them"woops"said Sakata at the huge damage of trees"well thats for the ending blow"said Seiyaku sitting down from the loss of chakra"man thats dangerous"laughed Sakata sitting next to him  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Kazu did the same and followed Jynx. Man, this reminds me of when I was in ANBU... always following the Uchihas around... She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:57 pm
tasu said next time let me fall i may not like killing but i now who to save my self so do not do it and i will never kill anyone but let them die on their own.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:11 pm
"come on Seiyaku lets get some ramen"said Sakata getting up.They walked to the ramen shop"I'll take 2 bowls of pork"She said
"and I'll take a bowl of chicken"said Seiyaku  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:16 pm
tasu kiked the door down.were in orchimarues ofices  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:18 pm
"well...see you later"said Sakata as soon as they finished.She got up and walked home  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:58 pm
tasu did a subta tuions jutsu and sent it to find the anbu that was chaseing him. the fak tasu said i'll come back to the village if you help me on my misson to kill oarchimarue.><  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:03 pm
"Oh how very gracious..." Kazu growled. "Next time I'll throw you down there you damn brat!"
The room that they had arrived in was completely empty, but Kazu knew that there was more to this than what met the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:12 pm
tasu felt a spine shivering brezee come by.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Kazu shivered and murmured, "Oh, s**t..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:20 pm
orchimaru i know your here so show your self orichimaru came out of the shadows.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:39 pm
Kazu got into a fighting stance, her blood turning cold. This is what she was meant to do, to kill all who dared stand against her village. Just like she had said when she was younger, and like the time Haku reminded her, Shinobis were tools for killing, and Kazu was of no exception.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:45 pm
then tasu said thanks now i can fight tasu said as he jumped to orchmaru just so you know i joined his side the day i left orichimaru said that i was horble saying it as a complement.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:49 pm
Kazu flinched at this sudden turn of events. She looked at Jynx out of the corner of her eye. "I believe we have a common enemy." She said quietly.
Her voice grew louder. "So are you betraying us, Tasu?" she asked, not really giving a damn, just wondering if her efforts to save the kid was in vain.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games