Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 pm
"Go ahead," Kat said, looking up into his face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:07 pm
"When I first turned, I seeked for ways to destroy myself. I starved myself, I started fights, I joined mafias, and I turned weapons on myself." Johnny stared down. " That is why I joined the Yakuza. Now that I have realized my life won't end, I realized it is to late. I can't leave the Americas because of those foolish deeds."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:10 pm
"Yeah, well, it's not exactly the best thing to do... I turned weapons on my fiance and his father. They 'killed' me. I'm here because of one vampire, and he only wanted me because I had something... extra," Kat said, looking down to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:18 pm
Johnny put his hand under Kat's chin making her look up, "What exactly happened? If I have to I will kill them."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:26 pm
Kat looked into his eyes. "My fiancĂ©'s father didn't like me, he beat the life out of me, and my fiance stood there and watched," she said sadly. "It's been out of my mind for the past 70 years or so. Ever since I came here in the 20s from Italy," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:31 pm
Johnny stiffened. "He could've had the dignity to help you. If he truly loved you he would've helped." Johnny said clenching his free fist.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:50 pm
"Yeah, well, he didn't. I've stopped thinking about him. Even if I hadn't killed him, he'd be dead now, anyway," Kat said quietly. She stepped closer to him, looking up at him still, putting a hand on his upper arm.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:29 pm
Johnny loosened at her touch. "Good, I won't have to kill people."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:35 pm
"Don't like killing people anymore?" Kat asked, putting her hand that wasn't on his arm onto his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:40 pm
"I would rather starve than kill a human."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:41 pm
Kat looked up at Johnny in admiration. She kissed him quickly, then pulled back down. She looked down at the ground, mostly towards her feet and mumbled, "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:46 pm
Johnny took Kat's face in his hands and kissed her passionately.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:49 pm
Kat kissed him back, moving the hand on his arm to behind his neck, pulling him closer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:52 pm
Johnny broke the kiss caressing Kat's face. "I haven't felt for someone like this in a while." He said softly.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:56 pm
"I've never felt like this about anyone," Kat said, looking deep into his eyes with her caramel ones.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff