Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Paranoia Crane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Name: Most just call me Paranoia. Why? I don't know, but they do. XD
About Me: I've been moving back and forth from Chicago to New York for a year now. I've always been intrigued buy Wicca. I've studied it for a long while but just recently started practicing.
Pets: None.
Hobbies/interests: Reading, listening to music, Making goofy video's with my friends.
Current Path: Wicca.
How Long have you been studying/interested: I've been interested in the subject my whole life and I started studying up on it a few years back. However, I just recently started practicing.
Anything else you want to share: Not particularly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 pm
Karyn aka karenlostangel or wiccaistheway :
40's:
Orlando,Fla:
Married w/2 children and raising my grandson 17 months :
13 dogs:
computer,wicca:
online classes/solitary:
BEEN STUDYING amt 8 yrs:  

missymystic

Neurotripsy

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 am
NAME: Kayleigh, but everyone calls me Kayjay. =3
ABOUT ME: I'm rubbish at summing up my personality in a few words! I'm quite cynical & sarcastic, very honest, very loyal... I've been writing all my life & my dream is to publish books & screenplays, & I also want to become a child psychologist.
PETS: A cat (my soulmate, I swear heart ) & a hamster. whee
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, swimming (when I can- I'm chronically ill, both physically & mentally, so it's hard to go out or do anything physical), drawing, learning languages, obsessing over things.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: My grandma (who died two years before I was born, sadly) was Wiccan, & when I was about seven I stumbled across her Book of Shadows & notebooks which were filled with runes & other Pagan-related notes. That was the first time I heard of the religion, & since then I've dipped in & out. I want to begin practicing Wicca more seriously instead of just dabbling, which is why I've been joining Pagan groups & guilds.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm always up for making new friends! =) If you're interested, add me on Gaia, & if we really get on well I'll add you on Facebook or Livejournal (where I'm a lot more personal than on Gaia).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 pm
Name; Samantha
Age; 16
Location; Eastern US
About Me; i'm an intellectual, quick learning girl who, regrettably, has trouble making friends.
Pets; i have none.
Hobbies/interests; i like to read, write books, draw, and spend time doing Wicca.
Current path; I'm doing a good job of learning and doing good with my Wicca.
I've been interested for about 6 years and started studying about 6 months ago.  

wiccan of the moon

Angelbaby In Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Merry Meet.
Name:Carolyn
About Me: I am married with 2 autistic sons.
Pet: I love animals, but do not currently have any.
Hobbies/interests:i like to read, write poetry & stories, learning, teaching about autism, i do plastic canvas, and of course Wicca.
Current Path: I am a natural born witch and have been learning and practicing since was 17.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
NAME: Morgandria, or Morg.
ABOUT ME: Uh. Red-head. Hard polytheistic. Married. Self-employed jewelry artist.
PETS: 2 cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Beading, painting, sculpting, jewelry, minerals, making loose incense, particular shades of blue.
CURRENT PATH: British Traditional Wicca; Gardnerian.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:16 years, give or take.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Please don't assume I've got a stick up my butt because I'm an initiated priestess. The stick isn't mandatory! wink  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

GenieOfTheMagicLamp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:43 am
NAME:Aaron Ebling- kit-the-wiccan-one
PETS: A cat called Sukii
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love to sing, dance, listen to musicals and opera, draw, cast spells, do angel card readings for people, dream interpretations, and do psychic workouts.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:5 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing yet xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm
NAME: My Wiccan name is Ravyn Moonchild.
ABOUT ME: As you can tell from my avatar's name, I am a lesbian. I live with my breathtakingly beautiful partner, Demeter_rose. She had always been interested in Paganism/Wicca, but didn't have many resources that she could turn to. Now we both practice together...teaching and learning from one another.
PETS: None currently, but hoping to get a kitten sometime.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: The outdoors, reading, writing, drawing, computers, traveling, spending time with my wonderful girlfriend and her awesome family.
CURRENT PATH: Dianic Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested my entire life. I have been a practitioner since 1995.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: If you have any questions about the path that I may be able to answer for you, please feel free to PM me. Merry we meet, and merry we part, and merry we meet again. Blessed Be!  

TrueLesbian

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm
NAME: Demeter Rose
ABOUT ME: Hi babe! Um I have an awesome girlfriend and family, as you can read in the previous post. lol
PETS: I still claim my cat, Mouschi. She's adopted by my parents though. She's got the good life.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: photography, writing, reading, hiking through woods, laying in the grass (when it's not um...crazy weather, like now.)
CURRENT PATH: Dianic Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested, as long as I can remember. Studying, not even a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'd rather be in California, although when I think about California I kind of want to cry because of Prop 8. March 5 will be an interesting day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 pm
NAME: (irl) kayleigh, (spiritual) willow
ABOUT ME: i'm a bit quirky and i work in a hippy/new age boutique (it's awesome)
PETS: i have a male maltese named max, he's 11 years old and still acts like a puppy sometimes (he's so cute!)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: i love arts and crafts; i collect stones and rocks; i love gardening and i enjoy watching paranormal shows, but i don't like scary movies (lol)
CURRENT PATH: eclectic pagan witch
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 5 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: though i do practice witchcraft, i do not perform spells on a whim, but i do try to use magick as often as possible. are you confused yet? smile  

whiporwill-o

I_Luv_U_ Emmy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm
NAME: Edward my magick name
ABOUT ME: I really like this girl Aryain Flames and we get together a lot.
PETS: Fishes, and I have a little girl that is my sisters. (she died of cancer)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: helping kids in the hospital with cancer like me.
CURRENT PATH: Ecclectic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 7 years or so
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have cancer and a bone marrow diesease. I also am in a wheel chair from scoliosis.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:27 am
NAME:Shearaha

ABOUT ME:I have been looking into pagan religions for about 2 years now. I have yet to find my path, but love learning about others. I tend to ask a lot of questions when I'm interested in something or just have no knowledge of it.

PETS:I am owned by 2 cats, 2 rats, 2 birds, 5 mice(soon to be many more), 2 horses, 1 dog, and 1 goat.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I read a ton, most anything I can get my hands on. I also watch a lot of anime and domestic cartoons.

CURRENT PATH:I am still currently seeking my path.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:2 years  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

airplanes in the fog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 pm
NAME: Cypress
ABOUT ME: I've been looking everywhere for what feels right to me in religion. I play a zillion musical instruments (okay, maybe five XP) and I love pretty much all music. I love nature, I love the quiet of the country where there's almost nothing between you and the earth.
PETS: one fish named Poseidon
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, writing, Wicca, paganism,
CURRENT PATH: Still looking...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Almost two years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I live in pretty much the most boring town in America. *sigh* Just kidding, it's not that bad. ... mostly,  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 am
NAME: Diana But I prefer to go By Chris
ABOUT ME: I am currently in the search to become wiccan. Everyone I know say things about peace and finding it within oneself. Well As I did a bit of research,t alking to other religionious people, I found I believe in some of the things I was hearing from Wiccans.
PETS: German SHepard/ SHarpae mix dog. named raspberry/
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Read up on thingds that interest me, studing, and playing with my pets.
CURRENT PATH: Trying to be converted
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a few years about 2
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a very loyal person and very friendly. I tend to give more than recieve. I'm Bipolar and have to take medications for it. I'm am very artistic and a quick learner.

ARainbowMist

Bashful Genius

6,200 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xamthia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:19 am
NAME: Jen (Xamthia here and in World of Warcraft), and Alyx by many others
ABOUT ME: I am a voice actress and a customer service rep
PETS: none, not allowed to have any in my apartment, but one day...
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: voice over, writing, anime, video games
CURRENT PATH: undecided
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: been interested for a really long time, but there have been a lot of things keeping me from actually taking the step forward. However, I have always kept a very open belief system' taking a bit from various different religions/beliefs.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have been on a solitary varied path for a long time, but I would really like to find others close to me who may be able to share their knowledge so that I am not "solitary" in my beliefs anymore -and- I would like to actually choose a path, so hopefully I will find some good "deciding factor" information here.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games