Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
AWAY (come here if you will be away) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daku_San

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm
I'm just gonna post here because school and work has consumed my life. Living in a new place is hard! You have to balance making new friends, work and school evenly, it's difficult!

So my posting may be significantly slower, just a heads up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am
Okay, Hellfire. Let's see if we can get some RPing done?

And wow, Chanthar, it's been forever! xD;; Yeah, this is getting more active, so please do be more active yourself? ^_^

Okay, thanks for the heads up, Daku-san.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Hey every one My internet has been down for about a week in ahalf now and still is so that i why I have not posted anything. Im hoping to get it fixed this week but Idk. I still will not be posting uch and when I do wil not be on long unless Im at my sister's house.

~Ava

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 pm
Okay. Good luck~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:45 am
Guess I should mention University life and work is eating up massive amounts of my time...and I totally forget to check back here once in a while. sweatdrop

I'll try to come back later on, but you know....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:30 am
That's okay, Virgil.

Just letting you all know, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo in November.

NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month.

Basically, I will not be on Gaia at all during that month, and if I do, it will only be for short periods of time.

TO ALL CREW MEMBERS: I'm relying on you guys to keep this guild going.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm
Just letting you know my hours are cut every other week, I'm at my dads house, so I may be on Gaia once a day or maybe not on the whole week, just lettin you know  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 am
Okay. And sorry about MY long absence; my computer crashed. crying  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:05 am
Tis okay. WE MUST MAKE COMPUTER LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Coaching is over and my league is over, but NaNoWriMo is here, as is an increase in projects for my english and art classes especially. I'll get on when I can (which is spotty at best). Sorry for the absences guys!  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 am
Irishroseh
Coaching is over and my league is over, but NaNoWriMo is here, as is an increase in projects for my english and art classes especially. I'll get on when I can (which is spotty at best). Sorry for the absences guys!
I'm in NANOWRIMO too! Ah... it has taken over my life... and also final exams are here now... so I'm super super busy...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 am
Hello! Finals are over, and I'm on a two-three week break. Ah, Champion's got himself a semester of college under his belt.

But I'm on break, and I'll be checking here MUCH MUCH MORE OFTEN now. So if you have any questions, PM me.

You want to help with Surreal Guardians, PM me.

You want to give me a cookie? PM me.

You want to ask me out? You know what to do!

...Okay, the stress of college is getting to my head, I'll admit. But I'm back, and ready to get this stupid RPG up(I've been working on it for years...)  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Okay~! biggrin

I've been so stressed out with life and such though. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:50 pm
I'm here. BEFORE YOU PUNCH ME!!! Let me say something:

...Aw screw it. I've got no excuse. Okay, you can punch me. I told everyone I would be here, and I didn't.

For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

And for what it's worth, I'm going to redouble my efforts. College is really not going as well as I want it to. Turns out I've got memory issues. Not amnesia or anything like that. But my memory, as has been diagnosed, just... sucks. Defective was an elegant term my doctor used. Now, I gotta go to a shrink tomorrow because everyone thinks this is a psychological issue.

...Bottom line, everytime I try, I forget to check when I boot up my compuer.

So! What will I do? Well, being active here is obvious. Rps must be revived, assistance must be given, and all that. Given my history record, I understand if you don't quite believe me.

...But I'll prove it. Somehow.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 am
I am not going to punch you. sweatdrop I honestly have not been on here much either; real life has simply been .... really stressful and depressing and... just real life, you know?

Anyhow, I forgive you. I would be a hypocrite if I yelled at you for not being here when I am hardly on anymore.

I would love to try reviving the RPs and threads though!  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff