Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:15 pm
((Still waiting for another to post. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:52 am
((This RP may be moving slowly, but it's still moving. razz We'll wait for Mad As The Hatter.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:34 am
(( I'm so sorry! DDD: Really! School's been killing me...and dad's being all strict since Finals are coming up... ))

Luna nodded in agreement to Lily's statement. "I agree. He did seem like a pretty nice guy...until everyone started dying of course." She sighed. Zaidin stood next to Luna, looking at all the mess. Isis nodded. "Of course we can! We gotta figure out what's wrong with that guy!" She piped up, smiling lightly. 'He does seem very...interesting...doesn't he?' She thought, turning her head away to give a small grin. Zaidin looked at Lily, and even though he didn't say anything, he nodded. Luna took a few steps ahead. "I know. I'm worried to. We better get going so we can check for an injured." This was all just so horrible. Luna stepped out of the bar, trying not to step on any corpses, Isis following her. Zaidin stayed back and waited for Lily, looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:36 am
Blood on his face, though not his, he groaned. He tried to stand up, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
I need to find something that will get rid of-
"THIS FREAKING SECOND SOUL!" He roared, pushing himself up then hitting the ground. The surviving knights from his raid at the castle surrounded him.
"Shall we throw him in the dungeon?"
One of the knights asked. The other two nodded. They grabbed him by the legs, and dragged him to the castle.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:06 am
LIly let out a heaving sigh, wondering what exactly got into that guy earlier. He slaughtered so many... She exited the bar, looking around at the corpses. She was used to seeing those who were deceased, having been through a considerable amount of battles. She sighed once more, and then jogged a bit to catch up with Luna and Isis.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 am
Luna cringed at all the bodies. She too was used to seeing dead people, but this was too much. "Oh my..." Isis gasped, trying to keep the awe in her voice down so no one could tell. "Where....where could he have gone?" Isis mumbled, looking at Zaidin and Lily. Luna shook her head, seeing Lucan nudging a corpse. "Lucan. Come." She said, her voice soft yet commanding. Lucan looked up, running up to her. She rubbed his head lightly. "We'll never find him like this. The kingdom is big. " Luna muttered, shaking her head. "We'll have to split up, even though I hate the thought of it." She looked back at the group. She brought her fingers to her mouth, letting out a loud whistle. A soon cawing was hear, and Justin landed on her shoulder. "Alright. Lucan and I will check the woods. Zaidin, you and Justin search from above. Lily, you and Isis look around town by the castle. If anyone finds him, um, just um, just shout." She said, watching Zaidin jump onto a rooftop, Justin following him. Luna nodded at the two girls and ran off in the direction of the forest. 'Great...I'm stuck with her...' Isis though, but smiled brightly. "So! Shall we go then Lily?" She asked, holding her hand like they were best friends.  

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:14 pm
Seymour looked at the two Guards of his cell with careless eyes.
"When is my execution?" He mumbled.
"Two days." The guard said, not even looking at Seymour. Seymour nodded and sighed.
Everywhere I go I'm thrown in jail, yet somehow I always escape. Why... is that?
He stood up. The guard tensed.
"My sword is over there... I can't do a thing."
Seymour pointed to the key rack, where his blade was resting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Author no doubt would be scarred for life. He whimpered, pantless, breathless and scared crapless. By now of course he could seem to avoid the bodies, after figuring out what they were. He did not bother to check if they were dead, playing, or simply unconsious.
As his skinny form shook horribly from fear and nerves and panic, he squinted as he saw movement in the distance. He could barely tell exactly where it was coming from, it was too blurred. His terrified expression changed to joyous relief.
"Hey!" he waved his arms above his head. "Help, please!" he ran forward. "Over-"
He yelped out as he tripped over a piece of wood knocked over from the panicked crowds.

((He's rather far, and his vision is actually pretty poor, which is why I didn't specify what he saw. Though he can't see well enough to describe him, I would prefer that the movement he see to be Zaldin and Justin... you, if you don't mind. sweatdrop ))  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:22 am
Lily smiled friendily, although she was disappointed that she was placed with Isis. She did not trust Isis. At all. Isis seemed...too nice. Sort of a phony, forced nice. But, nonetheless, Lily didn't let her inner thoughts betray her outer shell. "Okay! Let's go!" Lily shouted with enthusiasm perfectly. She ran toward the castle, looking about to her left and right as she ran, dragging Isis along with her.

"Maybe we should ask around?" Lily suggested as she slowed down, nearing the castle's wall.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 pm
( XD Sure. I don't mind at all )

Isis forced a smile on her face. "Alright! The sooner the better, right?" She grinned, letting Lily drag her. Although she would have told her off right there and then. But, Lily might tell Luna on her, and then she'd have to kill them. And even though she had powers, she couldn't find the sword alone. Which was why she had joined the group in the first place. She looked around, letting go of Lily's hand to ask a survivor where the man went. Meanwhile, Zaidin and Justin ran on the rooftops. Zaidin looked from left to right, seeing no one that was alive. Only corpses. He didn't mind though. He was used to it, like so many others. He stopped running, hearing someone scream. Someone was alive. He looked around, and saw a boy who had fallen. He jumped down, landing in front of the boy, he crouched down, looking down at him. Justin swooped down, landing on Zaidin's shoulder.

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:48 am
"Goddamnit..." He mumbled. He kicked the wall, and jumped up in surprise as one of the bricks fell out. He kept kicking it until there was enough room to get out.
"I'm so glad the guard is on lunch... But I need my sword..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:38 am
Miriad hovered on the edges of vision, not sure what she was to do... Her thick cloak hid her in the shadows, but it wouldn't for much longer, the magic that bound it lasted temporarily everytime she used it, but each time the length of the spell got longer. She stepped into the light and promptly ran into someone. Falling back onto her backside, Miriad rubbed her forehead. Why didn't I see him? I feel so ridiculous. Taking all that time to see what was going on and I still miss the person walking out in front of me. She shook her head and looked up at a guard. He didn't seem happy and was on his way back to his post, she could feel that in her own mind. Realizing she must be deep in the fortress, she ran, trusting the cloak to hide her a while longer, she left the confused guard behind her. Her cloak's magic soon wore off and she crouched down, catching her breath.

Nearby, bricks started crumbling out of a wall and soon there was enough room for a man to get through, which seemed to be happening right before her eyes. She stood and stared at him, forgetting that he could see her now.

Jenna Taylor

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:38 pm
Lily stopped, and turned around, listening to Isis as she asked the question to the survivor. Trembling, the survivor pointed to the castle and whispered, "The murderer is...is... in the castle dungeon!"

Now we know where he is! Lily thought. "Thank you, sir," Lily said to the survivor. Then, she backed away as a healer ran over to the survivor, obviously wondering if he was injured. "Shall we go?" Lily asked Isis.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm
Author panted out exhaustion, and bumped his head to the floor. Ugh, he felt so tired. He hoisted himself up and jumped when a man crouched suddenly before him. Funny, he had not even heard him, but he really did not care. His face broke out into a wildly joyous grin. Until he scrambled up and ended up getting a closer look.
He stared. His brown eye twitched. He broke down into sobs.
Why? why oh why did the world insist on throwing him into mortal danger's way at every turn today? He let out a pitiful gasp at the stone floor, before he wailed up at the sky. "I can't even say I've had a good life!"
His hands slowly reached out to the scary, dark looking man and the falcon. "Please, make it quick, that's all I ask. I've already been through hell today!"  

SpunkyOtaku

Jenna Taylor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Miriad stard, shocked as the prisoner kicked his way free. She started backing up the corridor again, steadily moving away from the strange man. She watched him carefully, but there was some other people on their way, choices had been made and information found out. She mentally kicked herself for never studying longer under Merlin's apprentice, her master. She'd developed small skill in magic but could recognize magic and feel people's direction or inclinations. She knew that someone, somewhere was planning on heading this way if they weren't already. She whispered to her cloak, which shielded her to its best power when it hadn't recovered yet.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff