News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeastyWerewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:45 am
Loganemar's News:

As of 6/3- I am tryin 2 get 5,600 gold so i can look kind of like my 2nd dream avi. if any1 would plz donate i would greatly appreciate it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:21 am
That is nice Logan but may I point you towards the help thread? That is the place to advertise quests you want to get noticed. Please read the rules and we shall help you if we can!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 am
Ok, to all yinz people that have had to recover from hacks in the past. When they ask you to prove the account is yours, do they ask you about your trade history? Like if you can remember who you have done business with? I just want to know so I can start collecting data for when the mods get around to me. Like I know I have the thread contest trades with you Tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:12 pm
Alright; REAL news from me. I created a hacking help thread. This is not a place to get your stuff back, we have the actual help thread for that. This is where you can post your hacking stories and get advice from those that have recovered from hacks in the past.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm
-=[ my news for the week!

-as of 6/4-
six flags was today, but i couldn't afford going. so i'm just stuck here by my lonesome for today. D:
the graduation ceremony is tomorrow....i'm really nervous...
i cant wait for grad night on friday. ^^ its gonna rock!!
]=-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Waah i wanna go to six flags
MY NEWS
---may be going on gaia less due to moms concern of obsession and no longer care to talk to people as i did before---

no one has offerended me im just bored of it for now sweatdrop

Divine Ishtar

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm
EDIT:
I will try to be on tommorow to check evolving items of course XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm
HI EVERYONE! just wanted to say that i'm sorry for not being on as much lately. my first month of massage school is over, and i got a 98% in the whole module! *yay me!* so yeah, this month i am going to be doing a business module, and although i will still have tons of homework, i will try to be on more.... cuz i miss you! blaugh

side note: i updated my "news box" on the first page, but since it's easier to see mine and everyone else's news boxes when posted on the last page, i will do that instead sweatdrop  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:20 pm
Tree's News Box:

My Latest News:

As of 6/8/08
-sorry for not being as active as i used to be, lots of school stuff to worry about. but i'd like to thank everyone for sticking with this, and for their participation in both the guild AND my giveaway thread 4laugh
-If anyone feels the need to donate to keep bringing new and exciting prizes to the guild, just donate to She Has A Demon Heart! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 am
Dark's news:

Honey, my dog, finally had he puppies last night starting at 4 am. She is now the proud mother of three boys and 3 girls. i will be uploading the pics of them this afternoon after i get my camera back from my sis(she took it to work to show them off). i might not be as active for a bit so that i may take care of the pups but ill still get on occasionally.  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:59 am
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
Dark's news:

Honey, my dog, finally had he puppies last night starting at 4 am. She is now the proud mother of three boys and 3 girls. i will be uploading the pics of them this afternoon after i get my camera back from my sis(she took it to work to show them off). i might not be as active for a bit so that i may take care of the pups but ill still get on occasionally.

aw.........New puppies are the cutest! Will we get pictures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:20 pm
PUPPIES!!! you must post pics when they're uploaded eek *in the picture thread of course* hehe  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Kurisu's News

Well I'm just reporting in on my Job application process. I put in my resume in today and am waiting for the next step of instructions...I can't wait to get a summer job because I seriously need the money! Don't despair! I will continue to still be on Gaia!! Ja ne for now! wink

PS: why haven't we gotten each others phone numbers yet? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm
AE Kurisu
Kurisu's News

Well I'm just reporting in on my Job application process. I put in my resume in today and am waiting for the next step of instructions...I can't wait to get a summer job because I seriously need the money! Don't despair! I will continue to still be on Gaia!! Ja ne for now! wink

PS: why haven't we gotten each others phone numbers yet? confused

*rolls eyes*
Do you know the long distance bill I would run up chatting with you guys? Internet be far cheaper.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm
My news ~ My older son started his first day at his new job. Talked with him this evening. Said this was orientation day (snooze fest). Still getting odds and ends of paperwork done. Otherwise, it was a good first day. biggrin  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff