Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 am
I got a hole User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a crack User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and a mystery egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The mystery egg said it had a faint green glow around it...but it's a black egg. ANyone had one or know what it is? Is it just a black dragon?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:56 pm
oh noes! your mint one died, wyvernwings?! crying

@tenth
hmmm, it LOOKS like a regular black dragon egg.... but i don't know for sure confused  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:19 pm
treebornkettlgrl

hmmm, it LOOKS like a regular black dragon egg.... but i don't know for sure confused
That's what I thought. But the description still says it has a faint green glow. Is that normal for a regular black egg? I don't have any blacks so I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:56 pm
We've got adult graduates! Check the second post! xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:23 pm
treebornkettlgrl
yikes! i just noticed my eggs aren't on the first post!

willa, if you don't mind, i'm going to use my guild captain powers and edit your first post to include my eggs, ok? sweatdrop

No problem, tree! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
hey willa could you add this scroll and the eggs to the list DablondeMunchkin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its a friend of mine and its her first egg so id rather not let them die

I've added her! Thanks, Dark! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 pm
drgnwing2
This Gaia image thing is really terrible for trying to get eggs hatched. If you have a LiveJournal account, there is a group called "dragonspam" dedicated to helping the baby dragons. Good luck everyone!

My two new eggies:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks, drgnwing! Will put them in the first post! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm
bd004
*playing slow funeral march*
I am sorry to report that Wyvernwings has lost the mint dragon.
Also, there are a bunch of scrolls that don't have their eggs posted on the first page. I was wondering, if anyone reads this, that since I hang out in here so much, could I be a mod for just this thread? I can PM people if their eggs are getting low and we don't have them on the first page yet. I think that is why Shareta's egg died, we didn't have the actual egg code up.

That actually is a very good idea! And I can use all the help I can to keep up with this very active thread. 3nodding Also will check out your journal, bd. Thanks!!! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:38 pm
mmz_the_tenth
treebornkettlgrl

That's what I thought. But the description still says it has a faint green glow. Is that normal for a regular black egg? I don't have any blacks so I dunno.

yes, i think the green glow description is normal for a black egg 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:04 am
I finally lucked out and got myself an orange and a black egg. Wouldn't you know it? they are both sick.... xd

This is JuicyFruit rofl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and this is Darkopal heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kimmiora
Crew

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:16 am
three of my babies finally grew up yay! now i just have to get my last hatchling grown and my three eggs to hatch  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:30 am
Kimmiora
I finally lucked out and got myself an orange and a black egg. Wouldn't you know it? they are both sick.... xd

This is JuicyFruit rofl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and this is Darkopal heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Viewed and clicked! They seem to be healthy now, Kimmi. Yippee! Will add them to the first post! 3nodding 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:33 am
treebornkettlgrl
mmz_the_tenth
treebornkettlgrl

yes, i think the green glow description is normal for a black egg 3nodding

I agree with Tree, just a normal black warrior dragon. I got one in my scroll and there is an adult on the first page right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 am
Just a reminder, everyone...

We do have adult graduates! Check the second post. As your dragons become adults, they are being moved to the second post to make room for your new eggs and hatchlings.

If you do have any new eggs and hatchlings that are not currently in the first post, please post them here or PM me so I can update your information.

And, for new dragon parents and visitors, please either post here or PM me so I can include your babies in the first post.

Thanks, all! Back to viewing and clicking for today! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 am
Ok, here is a warning to the next person who reads this. Wyvernwings' purple and orange dragon have about 2 days left and have barely cracked. Normally this would not be cause for concern but with this image thing they are not collecting views as fast as they could. If she loses another dragon I think that is when you will prevented from taking dragons for a day. Or is that just a myth I heard?  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games