Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TehTwi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 pm
It is possible to buy a cursed skinwalker with another type of animal pelt, correct? A hawk skinwalker was mentioned in this thread and I think I saw a bat in the shop once too... Anyway, I'm hoping to get a cougar skinwalker, would it remain the 4 million for the New Cursed Adult + 200k for her heavy edits?

Also, would her alternate form automatically be colored on the coyote template/coyote template edited slightly to look more feline? Or could I possibly request the cougar familiar with an edited snarling expression instead? Would that cost more (and how much)? Would I need to check with the individual colorist to see if they'd color the familiar as her alternate form?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Can i get an Edited Undisa?Some people told me you can and other said no.. i would want it to be edited like thos wolf minus the wings and the colors would change and the marking etc

http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg

and how much might that cost?  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 pm
TehTwi
It is possible to buy a cursed skinwalker with another type of animal pelt, correct? A hawk skinwalker was mentioned in this thread and I think I saw a bat in the shop once too... Anyway, I'm hoping to get a cougar skinwalker, would it remain the 4 million for the New Cursed Adult + 200k for her heavy edits?

Also, would her alternate form automatically be colored on the coyote template/coyote template edited slightly to look more feline? Or could I possibly request the cougar familiar with an edited snarling expression instead? Would that cost more (and how much)? Would I need to check with the individual colorist to see if they'd color the familiar as her alternate form?
It depends. I do believe Sosi bribed for her hawkwalker, but since there are new catwalker lines, you can probably get that through regular customs, regular pricing.

Nukido
Can i get an Edited Undisa?Some people told me you can and other said no.. i would want it to be edited like thos wolf minus the wings and the colors would change and the marking etc

http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/053/a/4/Make_a_puppy_Rouge_by_Charmander938.jpg

and how much might that cost?
Usdia are not supposed to be edited. There have been some, but you'd be best off trying to bribe for one. That means the base custom price, plus the heavy edits price, plus however much you want to add, depending on how badly you want them.

Or you could try the next time Sirenz opens RL slots.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Are the leonine tails on Kirin considered a standard of their lineart, or would that be a mutation? I can't seem to find whether or not they typically come with the Uni tail or just a regular horse tail.

Sirenz
Yes they come with a skinny uni looking tail. XD

Woohoo, answered in thread~

derivative

Anxious Prophet

TehTwi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:12 am
mouselet
TehTwi

It depends. I do believe Sosi bribed for her hawkwalker, but since there are new catwalker lines, you can probably get that through regular customs, regular pricing.

Oh wow, I didn't even know those existed, they're lovely heart Thanks for your help! If a colorist can confirm that she wouldn't carry any extra fees for not being a coyote that'd be great, but for now I'll aim for saving up the usual cursed skinwalker pricing biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:47 am

Is it possible to get a Soq based off of a song? Like tell them the breed and that i want some edits so i'd pay the edited fee but its up to the colorist what the edits are, but they would be based off the song.

Or would it be up to individual colorists??

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 pm
it certainly is allowed to leave a soquili's coloring up to the colorist. <33

i dont see a problem with a song, but tbh, it depends entirely on how the colorist interprets the song x: a song may be a bit hard to interpret, so you may or may not like the end result. so imo, you may want to give them some general requirements (ex. colors/designs/concept). :3~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:54 pm
Who can i mail my from to To get a Quote for my Soq price?  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 pm
I have a question about the Seathi.

Are we allowed to custom different fins. I was hoping to get rounded ones instead of the spine-y set that were offered in the recent sale.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm
I have a question reguarding an edit.
Some have told me yes, some no, so I figure it'd be best to play safe and just ask;
Are small fangs (not large, just noticable) considered a mutation and only available through bribes?

Also, Cerynei can have manes edited on them, yes?

(Haha, it's so easy to tell I'm a newbie to soquili)  

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Nukido
Who can i mail my from to To get a Quote for my Soq price?

It may differ from colorist to colorist, depending on what it is you're exactly wanting, but I'd PM Soquili herself for a general quote, or ask it here.

Lilly_Foxx
I have a question about the Seathi.

Are we allowed to custom different fins. I was hoping to get rounded ones instead of the spine-y set that were offered in the recent sale.

Custom fins would be considered edits, and I don't believe any other edits aside from simple jewelry/hair are acceptable for the Seathi at this time. Though, if a colorist changes their mind, it will be listed in their custom thread.

Golanth
I have a question reguarding an edit.
Some have told me yes, some no, so I figure it'd be best to play safe and just ask;
Are small fangs (not large, just noticable) considered a mutation and only available through bribes?

Also, Cerynei can have manes edited on them, yes?

(Haha, it's so easy to tell I'm a newbie to soquili)

Painted on fangs can be purchased on unedited Soq, but depending on what your intentions are with the Soq really determines if it's do-able or not. If you have intentions for the Soq to be able to eat meat, then they'd have to be either kalona/skinwalker/mutant. If it's more or less for show (like a vampire cosplay), it could be considered an edit.

And yes, Cerynei can have manes edited on them!

((and welcome to Soquili!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 am
I have a question on the price of regular edits biggrin

For my custom I want a kilt and tartan for my horse, now would that be considered difficult edits(150k)? Or more? How much would that be?

Im new to this so (dont fully own soquili) I want to make sure i do this correctly.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 am
sparrows_poppet

For my custom I want a kilt and tartan for my horse, now would that be considered difficult edits(150k)? Or more? How much would that be?

Im new to this so (dont fully own soquili) I want to make sure i do this correctly.

It would really depend on the colorist; some will go into detail as to how extreme edits have to be to be considered mild, moderate, or heavy. I'd suspect if it covered a good bit of the Soq, to be prepared to pay the difficult range.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am
CuterThanYou
sparrows_poppet

It would really depend on the colorist; some will go into detail as to how extreme edits have to be to be considered mild, moderate, or heavy. I'd suspect if it covered a good bit of the Soq, to be prepared to pay the difficult range.

Okay thank you thats what I thought 3nodding :3  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 pm
I was wondering.....would it be possible for me to get an aquatic skinwalker?

A skinwalker in Mer lineart that has the skin of a shark or killer whale instead of the one of wolves, tigers or foxes?

I know large edits depend on each colorist, but a vague quota would be loved(if this is allowed).

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff