Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:46 am
((Remember to put it up.))
"Sir..." Seymour said to the one he hadn't noticed.
"Do you know this man?"
The cop sighed. "No, i haven't. But our officer says-"
"Do you know why he has a tattoo of an eagle on his arm?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:36 am
User Image
** I did. And there's not much I can post until Bigfoot is back on or I would. =3 ~~
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:02 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
Alex sight a little, but the second guitarist actually sounded nice. Hope looked at the two from the corner of her eyes, beginning Alex not to say anything. He'd ruin the whole song, because James was as good as Alex and maybe better. Hope inhaled sharply as she got a breather, this song seemed to take a lot of breath. or maybe it was the dizziness. Any how, the song did finally end, and their turn was up. "Give it up for...?" The announcer looked at the band. "The..?" Hope questioned the others. "Nothing plural. It'd be stupid to say something like, 'Hello! I'm a Desks.'" Hope frowned, "Who said anything about a desk?" Alex sighed heavily, "It was an example, Hope."
User Image

Joining the band members as they imagine a good name for the band, James entered his idea. "I know I'm not really part of the band and I'm just a friend, but how about Night hearth or Ashenmoor?"

(Sorry if the names sound Goth or something like that, they were the only names I could think of and I was copying them from words on my Magic cards.)

(And sorry if it takes a while for me to get a post up, my computer is xp )  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm
Standing idly and silently behind a random, mixed up group of strangers, Mirabel hushed her two cats who were meowing rather loudly. The group of people in front of her obviously went to the concert solo, and didn't know anyone else that well. A few people chatted in a friendly manner, getting acquainted. Mira stayed out of it.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:25 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
** Sure thing. ~~

(As I have now gone back to re-read the front page, I think my character would best fall into the Spirit Walker. He could be drawing away in his notebook well his spirit is off doing who knows what and nobody would know...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:44 pm
User Image
** Your spirit walker. ~~
Hope shrugged, "Those sound okay." She smiled.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:35 pm
((Well... You spelled my character name wrong. [laughs] It doesn't matter. If people read the character, they should know who The Listener is.))

"An eagle tattoo... Why does that matter?" The cop said.
Seymour replied, "Mainly because it also says 'clan' on it." He point to incredibly small, red inked letters, in the eagles eye.
"I'm thinking he's a spy of the eagle clan."
He was completely making this up, and hoping the cop would go on with it.
The one who shot him had a look of shock on his face.
"Damn.... I've been discovered." The one who shot him said. He raised his arm and pulled up a different sleeve, having the same tattoo.
"I thought these people were to stupid to notice..." And the spy ran out the room.
"What the... How did I know that..?" Seymour muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:53 pm
User Image
** Sorry! ~~
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm
((It's fine.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Smoldered-Starlight
User Image
** Your spirit walker. ~~
Hope shrugged, "Those sound okay." She smiled.
User Image

(Cool)

"What do the rest of you think?" James asks Hope's band members.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:43 am
"Well.... Uhh.... I'll be off." e turned into a fly, his back still aching like hell, and flew out of the jail cell. He flew back to th concert, and landed on on of the front row seats, hoping nobody would notice a large fly resting behind an old lady.....
Ha.... Wouldn't want her to get a heart attack...
He flew onto the stage, and landed there instead.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:38 am
User Image
** Lulz. 'Wouldn't want to give her a heart attack'? xD ~~
Alex shrugged, "Sounds fine. Better than no name any ways." The other members nodded slowly, "Sure." The echoed each other. "Okay. It's settled. We'll choose one of James' names."
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:43 am
"Awesome. I personally liked Night hearth," James says, "How about you Hope, which did you like?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:56 am
User Image
"Night hearth?" Hope repeated. "Sure, that's fine." She smiled.
User Image

high tendencies

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:55 pm
((Where's Hope right now? Backstage or something? XD;; And is the concert is outdoors or indoor?))

One person noticed Mira, and gestured at her cats, saying, "They are so cute! Are they yours?"

"Oh!" Mira was a bit surprised that someone had spoken to her. "Yes, I suppose so..." she replied. Myu and Kii were more like friends then pets to her, though. Then, the conversation awkwardly stopped right then and there. Mira occupied herself by watching the stage warily. She scanned faces, looking for Hope.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff