Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:49 pm
BlueAltitude
Police bust in and quickly makes sure that the daggers didnt hurt anyone. They then try to figure out who threw them.

THEY SEARCH EVERYONE FOR WEAPONS AND THEY TAKE EVERYTHING HARMFUL FROM THE ROOM

-He watches them as the leave with a look of disappointment- "Man I could have used that...."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:51 pm
User Image

LCP jumps on her feet;
"DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! JKAHFHA! " she yells at Pesci.

She takes the rum from BB, reaches in her pocket and cautiously dips a teabag in it.

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Beyond Betrayal

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

Looking at Pesci, BB shrugged "I ain't a clue. I was gambling meself when I heard the ruckus. I was loos'n anyways, so I walked out to see what it was about. Then I was dragged here." She frowned "Should'a kept me seat."

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

Shocked to see his manga got hit by a dagger and his pinball head was hit near the neck, he then said, "Whew. G-glad I'm not the one who got hit. Yuki's okay too. Oh and, I'm still not eating your food and rum. I've got a can of soda and some food here. That was close."  

Your Resident Merchant

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image

LCP shoots a look at Merchant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:53 pm
everything harmful huh ? *snears* *yells* YOU CAN"T TAKE MY D*MNED HORNS PIGGIES THEY"RE ATTACHED ! ! ! *takes another swig of calisto's vodka*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Pesci-Alettati

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 pm
He shrugs. "Oh well, I'm sure we'll find out in the news when this whole thing is over." Shuddering, he adds, "If we all survive."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 pm
Razin Frostdrake
everything harmful huh ? *snears* *yells* YOU CAN"T TAKE MY D*MNED HORNS PIGGIES THEY"RE ATTACHED ! ! ! *takes another swig of calisto's vodka*
-Looks over at Raz as he says then then takes a note in his notepad-  

[Zigaroma]

Your Resident Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:56 pm
He looks at everyone to find out LCP was watching him. He then goes farther to LCP and says, "What? I'm not doing anything!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake

all that note taking is a bit suspicous to me . . . anyone else think so ? also don't like red . . . i'm gonna keep an eye on you *sits opposite of ziggy, watching him*  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB chuckled,
grabbing several more bottles. She went to the nearest couch, crashed, and fell asleep.

(I'll be back in a bit :3 )

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:59 pm
Suddenly the door opens once more revealing the head of the police.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have confirmed that one of you is in fact the sniper. We will be checking security cameras for any different behavior and have Dr. Singh who has been trained in the area of psychology (from flash cards of course) monitoring your moves.
Until we find out what has happened, as we are still looking at the crime scene, you must stay here, you can not leave, we will be providing everything and anything. As Alex said you can contact us by dialing 103 on the phone and we will bring it up as soon as possible. We will allow you to get out of the room at different parts during the day. Thank you for your cooperation. Since this is not a full arrest the state says that lawyers are not needed unless we take it further. thank you."

He leaves.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image

LCP simply ignores Merchant. She looks up at the officer and clutches Jake  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm
Notes are good! Hate shrinks though. *passes out*  

Salmay
Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake

all that note taking is a bit suspicous to me . . . anyone else think so ? also don't like red . . . i'm gonna keep an eye on you *sits opposite of ziggy, watching him*

-He looked at Alex as he announced they would not get to leave then looked down at his not pad trying to avoid eye contact with Raz- "C...cccould you nnnot stare at me?" -He spoke in a hushed voice as if afraid Raz would attack him at any minute-  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff