Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:46 pm
"I want to see Bella," he shouted back.

A burst of anger flared up in him when he heard the leech's voice. How dare he keep him from seeing the girl he loved? Especially after such a thing had happened. Jacob had just as much right as he did to comfort Bella.

In any other circumstance he would have gladly attacked Edward. But currently there was a door hindering him and it would most likely only serve to upset Bella more.

"Now let me in, bloodsucker!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:14 pm
Alice understood Jasper perfectly, though he didn't speak. She nuzzled herself into him, not wanting to let him go.

"Jacob?" Bella whimpered. She turned herself over, but did not uncurl. "Edward...he's in this as much as we are... he has to know...please..." She began sobbing again, thinking about telling Armand to destroy her beloved Jake.  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 pm
Edward stood, carrying Bella with him, and opend the door. It took Edward a few moments to realize that Jacob was naked. Oh My God. Really, where are you clothes!? Edward swung the door so it impared bella's view of Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 am
"I was a wolf, Einstein," Jacob said. "Wolves don't wear clothes. I did have some but I lost 'um when I attacked that blood sucker."

It irritated him that Edward was making such a big deal over something this small. With those other leeches out there, that should be the main priority. Not Jacob's lack of clothing.

"If you care so much, why don't you just give me some of yours?" he asked sarcastically. He doubted that the leech would want him wearing his clothes just as much as he wanted to wear them. They would be too small anyway.

violetpriestess72

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:04 pm
Edward looked down at Bella and sighed. Clenching his teeth he glared back at Jacob. Sit. Stay. He ordered, then ran up the stair to Jasper's room and asked for a pair of shorts. Jasper let out a sigh and thought, I don't care, just leave me alone. So Edward grabbed a pair of sweats and walked slowely down the stairs. Here, now clothe yourself. He grumbled, tossing tha paints at Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:45 pm
Rolling his eyes, he caught the pants and pulled them on. The sweats were too short on him; they only reached to his lower shin. They were also a little tight, straining against his hard muscles. He held his hands out in a 'Ta-Da' motion.

"Happy?" he asked in a frustrated voice.

He pushed past Edward and in to the house. Instatly, he was hit with a wave of vampire stench. Coughing, he covered his nose. It was almost to much to bear. "Jeez, don't you leeches ever clean?" he asked teasingly.

violetpriestess72

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:56 pm
Armad sat back in a small grove in the woods yawning, "Ahhhhh I suppose I'll let them shoot eachother in the feet for a while and rest, I'll be ready in the morning, Accalia and Katherine, you can handle messing with some wolves correct?" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm
"Hn, too easy, if i wanted to, i could make them forget who they are." Kathrine spoke, her voice slightly muffled by her mask.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 pm
"Sounds good, do it and make them go against all of the blood suckers, maybe when the wolves are more ravenosu it wil make her choice easier, when the wolves are dead, the last risk to our vampiric reighn will be removed" he began to laugh to himself as he sat in a make shift throne. "From Mexico city, to Wales England, ever mutt pack we have met and killed with ease the mutts don't know, but Jacob will soon..." with the seed still ripe in Jasper's mind he began to speak through him, showing jasper the carnage of ever wolf packs deaths, as well as all of the imprinted women and children of the werewolves. "All of you, Jasper is seeing what we have done, you will all know soon when he tells you, the pain we have caused is impossible to know, we have killed them all, ever mutt int he world has been slain, vampires that follow my reighn will be the only to survive, others have been killed, Jacob Black you and your "pack" are all that's left, and with Bella's choice.....you shall end!" and with that, the connection was broken.

(Hey everyone, I just entered my avi into the contest of the arena's please vote and give it a good look over before you make a decision, thank you! http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=4593&key=56rgz6 )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Jasper sat forward with a sudden jerk. Oh father in heaven. He growled, head in hands. ((Sorry if that offends anyone.))

Edward scowled at Jacob and held bella clsoe to him, refusing to put her own. Okay, you've seen her, now leave.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 pm
Jacob shot a glare at Edward, then a smile broke out on his face. "No, I think I like it here," he told the scowling vampire. "It's nice here, even if you could use some airfresheners. I think I'll stay awhile."

He plopped himself on the couch and stetched out, touching as much of the funiture as he could. Even rubbing his dirt covered feet on the armrest. The leech deserved it, in his mind, for trying to push him away from Bella like that. He had just as much right to be near her as he did. And she looked like she wanted to tell him something anyway.

Mockingly, he smiled up at Edward, daring him to lose it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 pm
Bella had caught sight of Jacob before Edward shut the door, glad he couldn't read her thoughts. Jacob was so much bigger then she'd expected him to be! Seeing him naked had shocked her... she was an only child who mostly lived with her mother, so she'd never experienced the male genitals in person. In some twisted way, she was interested. In spite of herself, she couldn't help giggling a little bit.

When he walked in and flopped on the couch, she almost broke down. He was here - and safe! She wiggled away from Edward to hug him.

"Oh Jake...you're ok," she sniffed. "But don't be so rude, Jacob Black. You have no idea what's been happening." She took his hand in both of hers and held it to her forehead, trying hard not to cry.

"Apparently there's this cult of vampires... and I don't know what they want here, with me, or with us but I've got an ultimatum. Their leader, Armand told me I have to break ties with one of you...to pick who he destroys first." Tears started coming down her cheeks again. "He'll go after both of you no matter what. And they have strange powers...he almost killed Jasper today without laying a hand on him!"

She gulped, squeezing his hand tighter and suddenly burst out, "Jake - don't leave! Please, just stay here where I can see you - where I know you're safe. I can't stand to loose either of you... I love you too much. Just stay here with us...please..."

6vampire6mistress6

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:37 am
Armand appeared in the front door "Oh how sweet, give the lost puppy a place to stay, after all he'll soon be the only one left...he practically is now anyway hehehehe"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:27 pm
Jacob pulled Bella on to his lap and wrapped his long arms protectively around her. He wasn't going to let that sucker hurt her. He glared angrily up at the vampire that had appeared in the doorway.

What was he talking about? The only one left? Jacob didn't believe that this guy and his little cult could have killed every werewolf. Even if he had, he wasn't going to get much further. Jacob was willing to die if he could kill this leech and save Bella and his pack.

violetpriestess72

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Easier said then done. She thought.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items