Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

The Mad Almalexia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 pm
Hey my names crystal but everyone calls me Krys, my other nick name is zombie bunnies or bunnies for short. Im 20 years old living in maryland, im a big gamer i love to draw on and off the computer, i like anime and reading and being up all night and outside. I have a few tattoos and im in the army reserves... umm i love tool.... so there are the basics ^.^ this is my second coming to gaia i contested off my old account for art of my and my BF but i ended up coming back so im starting from square one. I have an Avi Art thread and am trying to get a Fallout RP off the ground. hit me up some time ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 pm
"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle."

My name's Brittany. I go by Brittany, Shaye, or Prongs. Whichever. (: I'm 18 years old and live in a small town in Arkansas. I like to play video games (when I get the chance), hanging out with friends, and Gaia. I RP somewhat with two of my friends. I'm too shy to RP with anyone outside of my group. xD I'm known as they quiet/geek girl in school. I'm a pretty nice girl and talk a lot when there's something to talk about. : D

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards." ~Draco Malfoy

iDo the Frog Dance

Kaelin-kitty

Feline Member

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:31 pm
Hello, I'm Kae.

I'm 18, I like to read, I'm a big dr who fan. I'm engaged to my wonderful Peter. I like to browse the sites I like, like Animeleage, Gaia, Facebook, DA, etc.

um yeah..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm
hi I'm Ash
i love talking to new people so hit me up  

TrueBlood225

Experienced Virgin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:42 pm
Allo thar I am Mr 13....other nicknames include Mad Hatter, Bodhi, or Kapele..whichever you prefer~
I am not 13 years old so get that out of your head. I am 15 living in Hawaii for the time being I enjoy rping and making friends...you wanna know anything else just comment my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm
Name is Scott, go by the name of Jason, Blade and Sadow. I live in NSW, Australia. I am 19 I am a role player, watch anime like Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, Rosarion + Vampire and others.  

Farseer Eldrad

6,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:22 am
Hi hi =^.^= My name is Sonja, you can call me that or Matalina or some even call me Mata-Chan or pixy girl. I'm 21 and a Starving Artist striving to become a Pastry Chief biggrin

I'm from Nova Scotia Canada and like reading, drawing, writing, and doing random things at random times. Whether it be traveling (where I always take laptop) or talking to random strangers in the city lol

Nice to meet you all! =^.^=

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 am
Hello and thanks for the invite. My name is Mysti, and I'm 21. Love to write. Try to draw. Oh, and I LOVE grabbing bootys! (Don't say I didn't warn ya!) Nice to be here, hope to get to know ya'll!  

MystiBlu

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am
okay lets get this started
name is Katie, i'm 16 years old. i love animals, being hyper, drawing and hanging with friends. i enjoy poking and rolling around (just warning yeah). if you want to know more just go onto my profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am
hey. i'm Megan, i'm 17. & i love to draw and listen to music also i love meeting new people. anything else u might wanna know look at my pro :]

I Love Frost

Interesting Gaian

Vera Moray

Dangerous Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm
Yo. I'm Sheena and 15 years old. I live in Canada and love music, video games, and skateboarding.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 pm
Hello. I reicieved an invitation to the guild, and happily accepted. I'm xMistressxDarkx, seventeen years of age. I live in the United States of America. I enjoy reading mostly, or playing on the computer. From time to time, I'll read Manga, I don't enjoy watching Anime to much, cause there's a lot missing from the actual manga, and there's usually no point in watching. I like Rock Music mostly, I do listen to Japanese Rock, but only a select few bands or artists. Also I'm a Tim Burton Movie Lover. biggrin  

xDarkWinterx

Dapper Vampire

Yuro_23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 pm
hello's ppls of this guild! I be Andrea but plz Andrea seems to be a common name so if u should ever run across me plz refer to me as Animal, it is a nickname given to me by my friends for i always go for there arms and bite them when they try to steal my treats =3.
I am 16 going on 17, i like Japanese music along with German music (one of my fave Japanese singers is Yui! >w<)
I like any type of music exepet country, rap, and hip-hop. Im a total gamer and online junkie as well as a yaoi-fangirl!! i like furrys >3 and i likes to draw beastie thingys! yay! so yeah thinks thats its!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:28 pm
My real name's Alexandra, i'm 15, one of my hobbies is creating and viewing yaoi, and, as you may have guessed i'm a yaoi fangirl!I live in bevely hills, and I do all my gaia buisness from my laptop! >=3  

Aras Devoncroix

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces