Submit

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

Halloween event this year? emotion_kirakira

Yes! heart And, more than likely, it will be in the event forums this year like we did last year~ ;D
    User Image

I'd be very happy to participate because I wasn't around last year.

So I'm waiting to see if my class will get its student quota
    to see if it's going to continue this term.
    If it doesn't, it's no big deal because I know they are planning
    on giving me a regular-paced class or two next semester.

Also, I'm thinking of putting up some tutoring fliers in some wealthy neighborhoods.
    I have experience tutoring children for over a year,
    and I can make good money charging based on my education level.

I wish I would be able to make enough to go visit you in Japan.
    I've wanted to go there all my life, but it would be doubly fun to see it with a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:35 pm
GreenInkling
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

Yes! heart And, more than likely, it will be in the event forums this year like we did last year~ ;D
    User Image

Also, I'm thinking of putting up some tutoring fliers in some wealthy neighborhoods.

I've wanted to go there all my life, but it would be doubly fun to see it with a friend.

I would love for you to visit IF I can actually get into the program. They pushed back the registration dates AGAIN, so I'm hoping they're still going to take applicants this year. sweatdrop

I'm tutoring right now too. I get $40 per week for tutoring 8th grade math. It's not a bad deal. I'm also subbing now, so that's money. I'm subbing high school science tomorrow. Fun stuff. sweatdrop (hated Biology in high school)

We need to come up with some fun games for this one! Would you or anyone be interested in heading up a game? It would kind of function like the Annual Ball. Wait! eek We could have RPing within our thread, and set-up characters! And, we could advertise the ball while we're at it! whee  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:36 pm
LilChibiusa
    User ImageUser Image

I really hope that works out for you.

Sure, I'll be in charge of a game or role-play or something.
    Just don't ask me to come up with a game because
    I'm rubbish at it. That's your specialty! c;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm
GreenInkling
LilChibiusa
    User ImageUser Image

I really hope that works out for you.

Sure, I'll be in charge of a game or role-play or something.
    Just don't ask me to come up with a game because
    I'm rubbish at it. That's your specialty! c;

Thanks for the confidence and compliment. blaugh I'm sure we could pull out an old game that everyone would love from our stockpile of previous Vetus Gaianus/Annual Ball games. lol  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Vice Captain

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am
*coughRIDDLEScough* blaugh

Also bobbing for apples! (Using random numbers or a dice roll, like we've done in the past)

I think my absolute favorites, though, are the dating games we do for Valentine's Day. Those are always so much fun! For that reason alone, I can't wait 'til February! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 pm
I really need to whip something together in a hurry, but I've been so exhausted from my hours that I haven't felt like getting anything done. I'm hoping to knock out a good bit this weekend. Be ready for PMs from me about it! heart  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 pm
The Secret Santa thread has been moved to the Archives subforum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 am
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

User Image

I would love for you to visit IF I can actually get into the program. They pushed back the registration dates AGAIN, so I'm hoping they're still going to take applicants this year. sweatdrop

I'm tutoring right now too. I get $40 per week for tutoring 8th grade math. It's not a bad deal. I'm also subbing now, so that's money. I'm subbing high school science tomorrow. Fun stuff. sweatdrop (hated Biology in high school)

We need to come up with some fun games for this one! Would you or anyone be interested in heading up a game? It would kind of function like the Annual Ball. Wait! eek We could have RPing within our thread, and set-up characters! And, we could advertise the ball while we're at it! whee

You WILL get accepted and we WILL come visit you! ;D It may take us a full year to save the money but I know I am not missing the chance to go harass another friend in Japan! ;D Plus if you've been there a year then you will know where all the good places to visit are located! biggrin  

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm
GalateasFire
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

User Image

You WILL get accepted and we WILL come visit you! ;D It may take us a full year to save the money but I know I am not missing the chance to go harass another friend in Japan! ;D Plus if you've been there a year then you will know where all the good places to visit are located! biggrin

I'm hoping there's a great ramen shop close to where I'm placed. whee (If I make it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:04 am
LilChibiusa
GalateasFire
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling
LilChibiusa
GreenInkling

User Image

I'm hoping there's a great ramen shop close to where I'm placed. whee (If I make it.)

You WILL make it...you have to now wink You have to so I can go visit you and try a fresh mangosteen! Or real soba noodles!!! rofl  

GalateasFire

Shameless Lunatic

Ye Olde Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas