Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm
A tension mark appeared on Aaron's forehead. "Believe me, I've dealt with Dark already. But if you want to fight instead of being kept here, you will stop this nonsense fighting. I thought you two said that you wouldn't fight for the week that we were here for." Aaron said, thinking all the while if she wanted to hit Light again.
"Besides, do me a favor and don't fight here. If you want to rip each other to shreds, do so away from me." Aaron said after a moment. She turned and walked towards the water's edge, sitting down, and letting the water lap at her feet. "This is a sacred place."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:11 pm
light said and i care about this why i'm a demon i fight any where any time even if i have no reason haveing a reason is even worse.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:23 pm
"And that is why you are no better than Cain!" Aaron yelled at him, spinning around and grabbing Light by the collar. "Fighting without reason or cause makes you no better than a beast! In fact, it makes you worse." She dropped him and glared down at him. "Never forget. You may be half demon, but you are also half human. You don't have to live the life that thousands of demons have. You have a choice." She turned away from him and went back to the water's edge. "Never forget that fact."
---
"Do you think it's a wise decision, Abel? To keep on having Aaron watch over them?" Seth asked her older brother. The two Gods were standing out on the balcony, watching the full moon.
Abel didn't respond for awhile. "Yes, I do think so. Aaron might have issues with her temper, but she has a good heart. If it's anyone who can straighten those two kids out, it's her. And maybe she can learn a few things too."
"Like being a Hunter isn't her only option in life?" Seth asked, looking at her brother.
"Yes. Just like that."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:30 pm
yeah but think of this as a human you have no power but as a demon you do and like i said befor i will deside witch path i choose when i get the chance i have to decied.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:58 pm
"You have the chance to decide now." Aaron said. She layed down to look at the ceiling of the cavern. "I live my life to protect those around me. It's how my sis lived..." She shrugged. "Anyway, being a human, though your life is shorter, isn't such a bad option. The first of my kind were humans, or so the story goes. Even now, Crusniks can change humans into one of us. But with that power comes the responsibility of protecting humans."
She gazed at Light and Dark. "It is an option for you two, you know. Seeing as both of you are half human and have the potential to become completely human." She went back to looking at the roof. "Only full humans can turn into Crusniks..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:11 pm
now who the hell said i wanted to be a crusniks you have to drink blood to live.like i said beisdes is sucks to be alive forever because when some one dies you can't meet them when you die like my parents light turned around and started to walk away when he got out side he noticed it was raining.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Aaron's harsh glare softened as she gazed up at the roof. "No doubt, Light. Being immortal has its downsides..." She slowly got up and stared again at the huge tree. "Especially when you've lost loved ones."
Am I really doing the right thing, sister? By helping these two half breeds? I'm confused... nothing makes sense. Why is Cain, who muredered you, trying so hard to kill off these two. And why the Hell is he coming after me? Lilith, I need an answer. Aaron thought, prayed to her dead sister.
---
The rain blotted out the moon and Seth sighed before turning away from it. "I wonder what Lilith would think of her younger sister if she could see her now..."
"Aaron is a fine young woman, if not a little bent on revenge for the death of her sister." Abel said, looking at Seth.
"Yeah, I guess so. Lilith was one of us, so Aaron should have the ability to become a "God" as well. If I can remember correctly, Dark met Lilith once, about a 100 or so years before she died. I'm surprised that the half breed hasn't mentioned it yet." Seth mused, rubbing her chin in a methodical manor.
"Yes, it is strange... but it is really none of our concern." Abel said as he walked inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm
light jumped on the top of the montian and punched it in anger from the thought of his family light started to cry like a human witch he had not done since the day they died witch means he most have realy been in pain.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:45 am
Dark was sleeping on the bed Aaron set out for him. It was how he remenesed, how he got over stuff, and the only way he thought he had time to think. If I told her about Lilith, she wouldn't forgive me. It was my fault Cain killed her, I had him killed, but held back because Lilith told me not to, then he took his best chance and killed her. What would she want me to do..........

"Wake up" A voice called out in his mind.

"What?" He asked it hopping for an answer.

"Wake up, if you keep losing sight of things, your perception will never be 100%" answered the voice.

"So, what do I do?" Dark asked.

"You take charge, your true form has yet to be unlocked, in this form you are weak, and your true form can only be activated by the proficy."

"So you think I've found the girl willing to help me fulfill it?"

"Go find Aaron, and finish what you started, you've only got about 5 hours left."

After that Dark woke up, he grabbed his clothes and walked outside confronted by Seth, he tried his hardest to walk away, but couldn't because Seth threw him onto the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:22 pm
"How long do you plan on decieving Aaron? Answer me, Dark." Seth glared down at him. A few Crusniks that were passing by glanced at the scene and laughed before moving on. Seth only looked to be a young child, and she was staring down Dark.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:29 pm
"Now its my fault, I was going to tell her right now" Dark said moving Seth out of his way. "I never meant for her to be killed, I should've destroyed Cain when I had the chance." Dark muttered before closing the door, leaving Seth inside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:43 pm
Aaron walked out of the cavern and into the rain, leaving her sister's final resting place behind. She felt parched and a bit shaky, and her vision was swimming. "Gotta go hunt..." She muttered, shaking her head.
Activating her powers, she unfolded her wings and set off, racing away from the sect. Nobody saw her leave the cluster of buildings, and the rain worked as a veil, because if sombody looked up, they wouldn't be able to see her either.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:04 pm
light whiped his eyes and slid down the mutain and jumped in the forest to where he saw hie parents died and all his friends died when he got there he made sure no one was near he started to pray for them as his parents and friends were watching over him from the sky they were not truely dead but they had to leave him as a baby so the parents faked there death and thats what his sister keeps trying to tell light. but every time he would not litsen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm
lights sister came out the bushes and threw kunai to pin light to a tree. light tried to fight out of it and get off the tree . his sister said listen our mom and dad are not dead they had to leave us or they would be killed.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:50 am
"Not to intrude on a special brother sister moment but I couldn't help hearing the conversation you say your parents aren't dead well you better check your sources"Shadow appeared holding to male and female about middle aged their throats were slit and blood continued to bubble out "These must belong to you guys"she said and tossed the kids lifeless parents on the ground  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff