Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 pm
"I can't believe Blue is dead! I knew he wasn't a reporter. What a liar!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 pm
Amy frowned. "Anything to get noticed, huh?" She rolled her eyes, getting herself comfortable against the wall opposite Zigaroma.  

Amy Obscurite

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:25 pm
"Two down" Parasox muttered shivering. "this place is going to drive us all insane."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:26 pm
User Image

"Like, it's really too bad. And right before the prom!"  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:31 pm
"I'm beginning to think the prom is the least of our worries..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm
rofl A Dog Groomer . . . that's who you people believed was the reporter ? ? ? OH MY GOD i'm in a cell with idiots and killers . . . i'm gonna die . . . sweatdrop  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:05 pm
Razin Frostdrake
rofl A Dog Groomer . . . that's who you people believed was the reporter ? ? ? OH MY GOD i'm in a cell with idiots and killers . . . i'm gonna die . . . sweatdrop
"I tried to tell you guys but nobody listens to the sailor, after all what do I know right? I have only seen more then the lot of you in my life time." -He was still leaning against the wall with his hat over his face although now is hands had been stuffed into his pocket-  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
"I tried to tell you guys but nobody listens to the sailor, after all what do I know right? I have only seen more then the lot of you in my life time." -He was still leaning against the wall with his hat over his face although now is hands had been stuffed into his pocket-

i was simply going to listen to both of them . . . one of them would make a mistake eventually . . . either way . . . some deductive reasoning wasn't too bad . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:35 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake

So who do you think are the killers?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm
"I have my suspicions about the killer. I won't say who though. It could cause some trouble!" Psy sighs.

"We're not going to prom, are we?"  

Intergalactic StarDust

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm
1-2-3-DIP!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:11 pm
Salmay
1-2-3-DIP!

man, i want some Hot Fries now . . . the flamin hot ones . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:09 pm
User Image

"Like what, flamin hot cheetos? Tee hee!
You know I don't think we're gonna go to prom -Exasperated sigh- We should just like, have our own!" Lucky said, crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:47 pm
Salmay
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake

So who do you think are the killers?

"I have no idea and I want to keep it that way, I don't need the killer after me next."  

[Zigaroma]

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:08 pm
User Image

yes actually very much like them (same company makes them) . . . minus the cheese flavoring . . . it's nothing but the flamin hot part of it . . . on the chips (or whatever you may call such things) that are often called hot fries . . .

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces