New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 am
Yay~ Welcome to the guild, all new members. ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your stay and help keeping the place alive~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Hello I am Crusnik05. Call me Crusnik or 05 if you want. Or you can call me by my IRL nickname Selphie too. I'd respond to any.
I live in Texas and I am 16 (Soon to be 17 2/17 )

I love to cosplay but I've never been to cons. But I dress up for parties and stuff. I have cosplayed as Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood once but I didn't have a wig. For Halloween last year, I was walking around half the day in a cheap arse Cait Sith cosplay I made. ^^
My avi sometimes dresses as Cait Sith or sometimes Sephiroth.

My favorite FF has to be VII. I also like VIII and IX but I only know the characters and some of the plot. I'm working on that.

My favorite characters from VII are Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack, Reno, and Vincent. Sephiroth is my all time favorite. He lives on my wall and my shelf IRL too. ^^

I have also played KH1, KH2, and I'm currently playing Re CoM. Which is difficult because of Vexen. But on KH1 and KH2 I have beaten Seph. (Whoo!)

I guess thats it for now. Heh heh. Hi fellow fans!  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 pm
Hi, I'm Kairi. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:31 pm
кąδąĵ
“ωнεяε’ş ɱσ†нεя?”

┣▇▇▇═─

AH! :trips and fall backwards:
Ouch~! What did I even trip on?! I don't have any shoelaces!!
:gets up and brushes self off: I am Kadaj! And, uh, I, uh, am looking for Mother! But I tripped! And it hurt!
Uh, if you guys remember, Yazoo shot Big Brother and I returned to the Lifestream. ;^; Well, after Sephy got defeated unepicly by some weirdo blond dude, who is obsessed with that one brunette chick. .
Oh, and he's still mourning for the Wiccan chick with that big stick that she whirls around.
Ooohhhkay. Anyways, I <3 to cosplay on Gaia, because I can't IRL. My mom calls me Yuffie, because I like and act like her so much. Oh, and cause of my NEW HAIRCUT. Yuffie KisaragixVincent Valentine, forever.
<.<
>.>
Ohhhkay this is getting pretty long. I better go summon Bahamut now.
Okay, any second..
Wtfreak?! Nothing happened!?

┣▇▇▇═─

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Simply A Detective

vincentchaos666

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 pm
Hello im Vincentchaos666 and...im going to sleep..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am
Hello there. My name is Lex, and I'm 15 years of age. I turn 16 on October 5. I live in the Philippines. :]

As you can see, I'm a Princess Garnet Til Alexandros cosplayer. This is my only Final Fantasy cosplay account, though I hope to make more in the future. Possibly Aerith and Aria ones... Lol, nobody really knows/remembers Aria.

I haven't been playing Final Fantasy for too long. I discovered it when I was 12. For the record, my first Final Fantasy was FFVII. I then followed up with IX, Tactics, and III for the DS. I have a copy of VI which I intend to play soon. Real life kills, doesn't it? D;

As much as I love Final Fantasy, my favorite game of all time has to be Xenogears. <3 Yaay~ Besides that, I like the Ace Attorney series and Harvest Moon series.

I'm a self-taught pianist and guitarist, and I'm a proud alto. <3 I write my own songs. I'm quite into music, as you can see. xD I listen to anything, as long as I like it, but I suppose my favorite genre would be rock. And its subcategories. I also like dance-y songs, and synth-pop. Yeah, I'm quite weird.

I enjoy drawing as well, and I could probably draw you some art if you asked reaaaally nicely.

I overuse emoticons. I'm sorry. ;_;

You can learn more about me by visiting my blog. Lolz advertising.

Nice to meet you all. ^^ Hope to get to know you better!

The Princess Garnet

x Reeve Tuesti x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm
Hello.
The name's Reeve Tuesti.
Hopefully you all remember me as the Commissioner of the World Regenesis Organization (WRO), and former Head of Urban Development for the ShinRa Electric Power Company.
If you don't, maybe you'll remember me as the creator of Cait Sith.
It's a pleasure to be here and I hope to get to know some of you a little better in good time.
^_^

OOC
[I'm usually always in character unless stated otherwise like now.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 pm
x Reeve Tuesti x
Hello.
The name's Reeve Tuesti.
Hopefully you all remember me as the Commissioner of the World Regenesis Organization (WRO), and former Head of Urban Development for the ShinRa Electric Power Company.
If you don't, maybe you'll remember me as the creator of Cait Sith.
It's a pleasure to be here and I hope to get to know some of you a little better in good time.
^_^

OOC
[I'm usually always in character unless stated otherwise like now.]

User Image

I'm Cait Sith!
;D
And I'm with him!

User Image

OOC
[N/A]

Caitu Sithu

HenryCat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Questing Black Bow TieUser Image for Valentines Day

Hullo ^v^
Under all the flying pigs and electric otters this was a Tifa cosplay at one point >v>

And Chicky SlippersUser Image for Easter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello, my name is Chrissy ( i prefer ) im 18 and a senior in highschool. i live in Pennsylvania (no im not a hick) and my friend and i have just formed a band. We're trying to get more members tho...
I've been inlove with the Yuna character since i layed eyes on FFX. it's been 6 or 7 years now that i have looked up to the Yuna character and have been slowly making my way to cosplaying her.
some hobbies i have are singing, swimming, drawing, eating, sleeping (lol yes they are my hobbies...) and daydreaming... eh?

..It feels good to know there are still die-hard cosplay avi's out there. after several months of not being on this account, when i logged back on everyone left or changed their avis.

Milady Yuna

Pandy V2

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 pm
hello im new to this guild  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Konnichiwa. Watashi no namae wa Samu desu.
Or um well, Hello my name is Samu aka Agito Samurai.
I am currently age 16 and am a anime artist of sorts.
I suppose i am usually very cheery around friends or those who are nice in return.
Oh also for those who don't know, I am cosplaying Agito Katana from the upcoming series Fabula Nova Crystallis.
By series i mean set, Fabula Nova Crystallis has 3 different games to make it up.
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Agito XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Oh back to the introduction.
I enjoy meeting new people and making friends but be careful for sometimes i am short tempered and do not take kindly to idiocy.  

xAgito Samurai

iRandom memories

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 am
Hello all, i cosplay Namine and Rikku but mostly namine
but you may call me Nami as you can see im not in charater well i decided to make my won FF charter that uses the charater already created, Kuphy
i know it came from yaoi please dont hate Kuja and Sepiorht are my parents
I will cosplay all the FF charaters soon and make more offsprings from alot of pairings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 am
hey, im Alistair
i dont really like putting RL info on the internet, but a few things wont hurt..
im male
im 18
and i like games, obviously.  

Queen Has Revenge

Would-be SOLDIER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm
Hey. I'm the would-be SOLDIER, Cloud Strife.

Heya! My name is idfbdsuyif* but you all can call me B.
I'm 17 years old.
I absolutely adore Final Fantasy, ever since FFVI came out and I had it on my SNES. Technically it was my dad's SNES at the time, but... nobody stopped my from playing.

*Note this isn't really my name. I'd rather not hand it out.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff