Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am
I'll assume you mean snake and not dragon. XP
But those two are done as well!

And today...is my first day...of freedom! <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:59 am
Yay for you ^^gah allergies in the morning.  

misha soupness
Captain

p l a y i n g n a k e d

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:25 am

Oiness

My cable was turned off, and I'm not sure about the internet

it's always the last to go

I don't know if it'll turn off today or not, so yeah ><

Sorreh

so If I'm not on for the rest of the day, that's why

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 am

Username: playing naked
Character Name: Kyoko Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Horse
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9
Apperance: [Kyoko]
Kyoko is tall and lean and also has a somewhat curvy figure. She has cut her once long hair, and it's now crop short. She looks like a boy now and even wheres guys clothing. She has light brown eyes, though recently, she's been hiding her right eye with her hair. She now has a scar horizontally that starts a little below her eye, to the top of her eyebrow. Her skin is slightly tanned. Her legs are long and lean. She also has a few scars on her back, and one across her chest, though no one can see them. Kyoko usually wears a cross around her neck and has her hair up in a bun most of the time. She has about 22 piercings. Three on her left eyebrow, two on her right. Six in her right ear, and seven in her left. She has snake bites, and a Marylin Monroe on her left lip, and last her belly button is pierced.
Orientation: Bi
Crush: N/A
Living Arrangements: She lives in the Main estate "inside" Since she has no immediate family.
Bio: Kyoko was born on an American base, so therefore she's an American citizen. Not really. Her father was an American Yankee while her mother was a Japanese princess. More or less. Her mother died while giving birth to her, thus leaving Kyoko in the hands of an American Japanese man. Her mother told him of the curse before she died, but her father loved her even though she turned into a horse. She lived a joyous life with her father. He was a kind man, and though he wasn't Sohma, he knew of the curse. She was about eight when her father died. Kyoko had been in the care of her Aunt in an American base, and when she found out the news she was devastated. She found that she was alone in the world.
Of course, that's before a man she didn't know showed up to take her away to her family in Japan. She was surprised to find that she was actually part of the Sohma family. So the cheery girl was taken to Japan to be with them. It was nothing that she thought it would be. First there was that 'God' boy, whom insulted the living daylights out of her, and her hand had found it's way in his mouth. Of course, she only got in one tiny punch with her tiny fist, and he more or less beat the crap out of her, then kinda... fainted on top of her. She was scolded severly by everyone. She felt horrible afterwards, and even begged for Takami's forgiveness, though, she found that his forgiving side wasn't all that forgiving. She was on his s**t list for a while, but then stopped toying with her for a while when he found no fun with her. She feels some kind of bond with all the zodiac members. Kyoko was a very spunky girl. She's always having fun and being fun. She's a very cheerful and stubborn girl. The years went by and she was happy, though she had to visit Takami once in a while. She got along with everyone, even Takimi, and even Jun. Kyoko was always out and about. She was a little lonely because she missed her father, but of course, that all changed when Kyoko met her.
She was only fifth teen when she met Arisu Momoko Hiragashi. Arisu looked plainly like a guy, but Kyoko like the girl, and she found that she was bisexual. Arisu was a tough girl. She was even in a gang, her hair was a bright color of orange, and she was mean to everyone. Of course, Kyoko was compelled with this girl, and she was always by her side, always asking what was what. Arisu was annoyed, but eventually, she showed her soft side to Kyoko. And so, that started Kyoko's love life. They were best of friends and best of lovers. No one knew at the time, maybe a few of her family members did, but Kyoko didn't care. She loved Arisu with all her heart. She told Arisu about the curse, but she didn't care. Kyoko remembered her grin, and her saying "Well we're both girls, so it really doesn't matter... I'll love you just the same if you turned into a plant." Of course, Kyoko's happiness didn't last. Arisu had snuck over, and they were... in bed together. A maid walked in, seeing the two nude girls, she screamed. that's where Kyoko's life ended. The free spirited horse was broken down. The were sent to Takami's room, and Kyoko was punished serverly in front of her lover. Hearing the words that she wanted to have her memories erased broke her soul and her heart. Kyoko was in the hospital for several weeks, and when she finally got out. Many changes were made in the girl, she has become even more violent and more reckless. She's an outright party girl. She comes home completely shitfaced on a daily bases, and has even threaten to drop out of school. She still maintains her grades though. She's an outright alcoholic, and has started using many different drugs. She has a lot of anger and rage and sometimes, she just doesn't want to live anymore.
Extra: Kyoko has a cat that she loves. It's probably the only creature now that gets to see her softer side.

p l a y i n g n a k e d

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 am
you can start posting, i'll add it in 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 pm
O_________O

Misha, I commend you of your boldness for covering poor Kumiko in vomit. xD

My poor, poor neko. She's not going to know how to react. xD

At any rate, I'll (hopefully) make my Arisa charrie tomorrow. Well...today, technically. It's nearly 12: 30...

Shia47

Dapper Elder

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:25 pm
Remember Shia-chan, you're the one that took up the challenge and I told you I wouldn't show the cat any mercy twisted

It's fun being God mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:25 pm
SHIA-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>>

<<

nope nope not here not here....

I shall leave a message! Oiiiiiiiiiii Shia, I need a pic for the profile you're going to make. I'm short on one pic or maybe i'll find something else to fill it with...>>  

misha soupness
Captain

ringkichard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:15 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:29 am

I ish typing up a reply Star

xD

p l a y i n g n a k e d

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:09 am
Take your pick... 4 SEPARATE images

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:33 am
<3 Those are beautiful! <3  

ringkichard

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:13 am
I knew there would be no mercy when I took Ku-chan up. xD
-actually burst out into laughter when she first read your post-

Oh...okies! o.o I'll get on getting a picture right away!
-ventures off to photobucket-

Oh! Spiffy, Isnook. o3o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 am
Ah-HA!

[x]

It's a little tiny though. >.> I really wanted this picture, but I couldn't find a bigger version. ><

Shia47

Dapper Elder

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:46 am
Ohhh! I like them! ^^

Kris has bigger one!!!! *waves hands in air* See! I use him as Onyx's puppet! *don't ask*

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff