Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Mad Scientist School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Ami smiled. "For one... usually, if someone saw us, Zach would order them dead on the spot. But Zach said no killing in front of you, and he said he'd handle you himself... which meant that he never meant to kill you unless you actually told... and, even then, it would be involuntary." She laughed. "And, no!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm
"Okay he likes me, cool, whatever...and thanks, now I get to fail a huge essay that I still need to print out, but can't because you hacked my computer and I can't call the teacher to tell him why I won't be turning it in..." Elena stared at the ground and sighed she dropped her phone on the floor and walked into her room, closing and locking the door behind her.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Ami thought for a moment. "I bet I could get the data onto my computer and print it off for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:08 pm
Elena didn't hear her, she lay on her bed and pulled her pillow over her face. I'll just skip the rest of the classes, it's not like I have a computer to type up all my assignments or print out the ones due today. And no phone to call my teachers and explain. I'll say I was sick and that's why I wasn't in class. The teacher hadn't even taken rule when I left so that works...Elena sighed, her cell phone was out on the floor in the hallway but she didn't care.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Ami picked up the cell phone. Her fingers flew over the keys. She pulled out a laptop and hooked it up. She typed quickly, then smiled to herself. "I am a genius..." She knocked on the door and murmured, "I just solved your problem, Elena."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:54 pm
"You're the cause of my problem! Go away!" Elena yelled.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm
Ami shrugged. "Free phone for me, anyways."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 pm
I need fresh air, maybe I can try and talk to the teachers and their give me an extension on the assignments...doubtful though they're too strict...I can say good bye to my straight A's and hello to straight F's...who knows, maybe when I'm on the walk some weird creature will come out and kill me...Elena sighed and got up. She walked to her door, hoping Ami wasn't still there. She walked out the door quietly.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Ami handed her phone. "I've disable texting and you can't get it back until I reprogram it. You can call the teachers. Trying to connect with any other numbers and it will turn off, and restart after ten seconds. Bring it to me tomorrow, after Zach explains, and I'll reset it." She sighed. "I'm really sorry I had to go this far."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:12 am
Elena sighed, "Whatever. Do you think I'm going to except your apology? And the phone doesn't matter, I'm still going to fail all the assignments. You know the teachers are strict and don't care if something is wrong with your computer or whatnot that makes you late in turning it in. They just think you're trying to get out of the assignment or that you didn't do it when you were suppose to. So, thanks for ruining my grades. And I already told you I wouldn't tell..." She walked away her face gloomy and staring at the ground, dropping her phone on the ground again, this time the batteries and back pannel coming out of the phone.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am
Ami sighed. "Whatever..." She walked to the main office and locked the door. Screams could be heard. She leaned against the wall and cleaned the blood off her teeth and mouth, snapping her fingers at the two bodies. They burned, the flames only touching them. She hummed to herself as she skipped to Zach's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 am
Elena walked out into the woods, she sat under her favorite tree, thinking to herself. Dammit...if my grades go down they'll kick me out of the school...I've got no place to go... Tears filled Elena's eyes at this thought, at the moment she hated Ami and Zach. Ami for obvious reasons and isn't likely to be forgiven easily. And Zach because he disappeared after he promised to tell her, she wouldn't have to bother with worrying about being kicked out of school if he had just told her...

((Gotta go. This is my last day of school.The only reason I'm going today is because I have to play in the band at the graduation tonight and you have to attend school to go. And it's a major grade in band. so yeah...))  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 am
Zach smiled. The teacher he was talking to cowered back. "Good." He turned and went to find Elena.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Elena sat under her tree with her legs cross, drawing random things in the dirt.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Zach sat next to her. "Experiment was a failure. Lost feeling in arm for about nine more hours."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff