Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:37 am

At that moment, Edward found that he was so miserable and homesick that he would have gladly go to Dublith and spend a year with Teacher. God, this place was so... boring! All the other people had run off yelling about hollows or whatever, and now it was quiet and dark and hot and God he really needed some air.

Sighing, Edward clapped his hands together and placed them on the earthen walls of his makeshift house. Pure energy crackled around his ungloved hands, dancing over the wall and making it recede back into the earth. Edward blinked in the sudden onpour of light, shielding his eyes as he stood and looked around. Only the fire girl and the weird guy in white were there.

"So why aren't you guys off fighting those hollows or whatever?" Ed asked, looking bored.

Sesshomaru stared at the human. He dared speak to this Sesshomaru? Well, he was rather interesting; the boy had a metal arm, and from the smell of it, a metal leg as well.

Ignoring the child's question, Sesshomaru cocked a brow at him.

"Why do you have metal limbs? How is that possible?"

Edward frowned. So this guy didn't know what AutoMail was? Well, it was obvious that he was from another world, like Rukia and Renji, so Ed guessed it wasn't too surprising.

"It's... hard to explain," Ed answered, scuffing one booted leg against the ground. "It's just machinery from my world," he added nonchalantly.

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed slightly. What was machinery?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:47 am
Pan's battle was not going so well. Not only because she could not actually see her opponents, but she still hadn't gotten anything to eat. And no matter how she kicked and punched (she could swear she had torn off a few limbs by now) the two invisible creatures still came back for more. It was only after about five minutes of intense battle that she realized they must have been regenerating. She clutched at her orange bandanna covered black hair when she realized this. Dang.

The small bit of island she was currently inhabiting was certainly taking it's toll. They made a lot of racket, for certain, and quite a few palm trees were uprooted and torn down, and rocks were broken, and bushes crushed, and sand sprayed everywhere, yet Pan only tried to use these to her advantage. The poor little girl was at her end's limit, for even when she held down the bodies, and beet them until she was sure they had stopped moving, they still somehow managed to get up and move.

"Ugh, I can't take this any more!!" she finally screamed to the sky.

Stomach gnawing in hunger, and nerves shot from stress of the situation and lack of sight, she let her inner energy release, figuring, to heck with the consequences, she just needed to get this over with fast.

Giru,"No Pan, please don't-"

With a furious battle cry, she ignored him. A great yellow light exploded from her young body, out into the woods around her for a good few hundred yards. A huge bang ricocheted around the island, and smoke and dust and ash inevitably kicked up in a cloud, disturbed by the sea breeze. Well, it at least got the job done. The hollows had been obliterated. As well as a good twenty feet both wide and deep of the land below her. She panted, somehow out of breath from the exercise.

"Wow..." she murmured. "I must be really, really weak right now..." she wobbled, "Goten would be laughing at me..."

She flopped forward in uncharacteristic exhaustion, and let her eyes drift shut, even at Giru's protests.

"Pan, Pan!" he called.

SpunkyOtaku

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 am

||Someone should bring in one of the homonculi from FMA. Envy and the others are awesome villains and have uber coolio powers. twisted ||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:10 am
((I don't think I can bring the homonculi in as NPCs, since they each have personalities, and uniqueness. xD Maybe, someone else in the guild who likes FMA could RP them? You could invite people if you want.))

Rukia smiled, as Renji got his spirit back. But, then she cautioned as she backed up a few steps, "Um... don't get carried away, Renji. You don't want to wreck this whole island..." Rukia shook her head with a chuckle. She wondered what would happen if Ichigo really was there. Well, Ichigo and Renji would probably argue nonstop. And it would annoy everyone.

Azula listened in on Sesshomaru and Ed's conversation. She couldn't help but think, Machinery?! The Fire Nation prides itself on its great machinery. Battle weapons and vehicles, along with contraptions to rule the skies and seas. Even if bound by one element, we can still rule over them all. Hmph. That boy's using machinery for body parts?! How pitiful. What happened to his original limbs? Azula didn't bother saying anything, except smiling smugly as she recalled the great machines that her nation used.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm
Renji spat. "Fine. Damn, this place is annoying. KID! Get back here!" Renji shouted as Zabimaru shifted back to it's first phase. "Rukia, what do you think brought as here? It would have to be even more powerful then.... I don't even want to think about it..... to Create this pocket dimension... thing."

Luffy stretched his way back quickly. "Am I missing something?" He asked absent minded, Jumping at a small bird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 am
Rukia sighed, and replied, "I really don't know, Renji. I am not sure why we're here. I think that someone must be behind all this, though. But I have no idea why someone would want to bring a bunch of people together from different worlds... It really makes no sense."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:22 am
"Yeah." He replied, nodding. "Do you think there may be a way out of here?" He sheathed Zabimaru. "That kid could help. He culd stretch himself into a raft." He chuckled.

Luffy smiled. "I sure could be a raft! But... only for around five minutes." He sat down crossed his legs. "If I find that guy... I'll punch him in the face!" He mumbled as he mimicked the movement of a punch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am
Rukia laughed too, in tune with Renji's chuckles. "I am not sure if going out to the sea will help. If this is another dimension, then we have to get back to our respective worlds, or dimensions," Rukia said thoughtfully. "Hm..."

((Wahh... I want Ichigo to come... crying Hehe. XD Sorry. I am just being whiney. I want some cute ichiruki-ness. And this is turning to be a bit Rukia/Renji razz Sorry, Furyal. XD Not your fault. It's... Hm... no one's fault. XD Except maybe Tite Kubo. Too many possible shippings gah...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 am
((Lol.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 am

Azula was growing more bored by the minute. And that was not a good thing for her. She hated being idle; if she were back in the Fire Nation, she could happily be planning her next great assault upon the other elements. And especially the Avatar. She had a world to defeat, and here she was, on some stupid island in the middle of nowhere! This was definitely quite upsetting. But, the Fire Nation's princess did not let it show on her face. She looked emotionless, indifferent, like she didn't care one way or another. But, she did care. She wanted to get back home!

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 am
"Well...." Luffy mumbled. "I'm going to talk to that blond guy. Even if he's short, He seems pretty confident, and he can make food out of grass. Maybe he can help us. I'll be back." He said, smiling slightly, walking back to the beach. He looked at the tree house that Ed made. "Hey! Can I come in!" He shouted, knocking on the tree house door, yet still standing on the ground. Luffy was completely ignoring the fact that he and Shesshomaru were having a conversation and the door was open. He still knocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 am

Sesshomaru thought a moment, then opened his mouth to ask another question. He was cut off by the sound of furious pounding on some kind of wood, and glanced in the direction. Edward glanced that way as well, remembering the tree house he had transmuted earlier. It sounded like that stretchy kid from before, shouting up at Ed. But Edward obviously wasn't there. Was he so short that Luffy kid couldn't see him?

Suppressing his anger at the imaginary short comment, Edward took a breath and shouted back to the kid.

"I'm over here!" he roared. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT--" He cut himself off, keeping his anger in check. If Al had been there, he would have protested against his brother's yelling while saying that Luffy had said nothing of the sort. Edward sagged, tired. He hadn't done much alchemy today [well, besides stoppering the volcano, transmuting the trees into a tree house, transmuting his sword, making bread and making an earth house...], so it must be his angry outbursts that were sapping the strength out of him.

Sesshomaru stared at the short blonde human. His distaste for the human's antics were clearly written across his face. Did he have to shout so? He knew that had he been on the other side of the island, he would have been able to hear the blonde yelling and screaming.

Suppressing a sigh, Sesshomaru glanced back at the human girl. She really hadn't said much in these past minutes, and it was making him suspicious. What did she have to hide?

"What are you hiding, human?" Sesshomaru demanded, staring at her with a blank face.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

wiingz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:22 pm
User Image

------------------υтαυнosнiηα
-----------cαpτυяє my soυℓ,-------------------------cαpτυяє my soυℓ, єαsτєя
-----------cαpτυяє my soυℓ,-------------------►----εя ℓєτ-------------------αηd ηεvεя ℓєτ iτ gφ
むね お しめつける あまい ふれぐらんすcaptur-------gφ--αηdηεvεя ℓєτ iτ вяαкє
my cнεsτ{my cнεsτ τιgнτεηs αs ι яєαℓιzε}
my cнεsτ τιgнτεηs αs ι яєαℓιzε my cнεsτ cнゆうわく してる きずいて いる
α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε τεmp{α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε}
α sωєєτ ƒяαgяαηcε is τεmpτιηg mε τεmpτιηg mε {α sωєєτ ƒraことば お なくした くちびる に まほう かけた の
τнε ℓφsτ ωφяds ωεяε mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση my ℓιps{τнε ℓφsτ ωφяds ωεяε mαgιcαℓℓy pυт ση my ℓιps}

---------------------

{ Open your shiney eyes in the silent night }
User Image

---------------------

The hot sand felt nice as the young blonde walked along the beach, her shoes held loosely in her hands. The two eggs were still slumbering peacfully, and whehter or not they knew what had happened to them she didn't know, but she hoped they would enjoy themselves. After all, if they freaked out she'd be the one to hear about it. But with the two of them, she highly doubted it; if anything, Iru would be mad because there was no longer a real reason to Chara Transform now with no possible embryo or x-egg around. But perhaps there would be different ways to work about this.. perhaps there was something else about this Island that she could harness.

She sighed, turning her head to the gently rolling ocean glistening with the light that was reflected onto its surface. The scenery was nice, and there was really no one there to disterb it. If only Ikuto were here, she was sure this would be a romantic spot to be with him. But if he'd been here, she was sure that annoying bug, Amu, would someone be here as well. That annoying bug... how dare she buzz around my Ikuto... and how can he allow such a thing?! she thought, frustrated as her eyes darkened with hate and disgust. She continued on, kicking some sand in her aggrivation.

But the something suddenly sounded from somewhere that shouldn't be too far; it was a man screaming something. She didn't quite understand what he'd screamed, but it had started her none the less; so she really wasn't alone on this island? There were others, and they weren't too far off.

With a feeling fluttering within her, she quickly picked up her pace and began a gentle job towards where the sound had come. Her feet pounding against the sand, she realized this was harder than she had thought it would be. She fell back into a walk, realizing she wouldn't be able to jog, not used to the sinking of the sand. She sighed, knowing it would now take longer to reach them. But that didn't matter; she would get her answers finally. She'd get to know where she was, and why she was here.

And soon enough, a small group of people appeared in the distance. Thinking, she found it'd take about five to ten minutes to reach them. Hopefully they wouldn't move the opposite way, or she'd get really frustrated and perhaps have to chara transform.

(( it's okay to use post layouts, right? O.O ))

User Image

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ {dση't ωατcн, dση't dση't ca みつめないで つかまえないで
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ {τнε ℓφsτ dση't{dση't ωατcн, dση't sειzε}
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsττнεまよいこんだ ばたふらい
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε impσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ τнε {τнε ℓφsτ вυттєяƒℓy}
User Image
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostimpσяταητいとし すぎて たいせつ すぎて
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpos{go pαsτ τнε ιmpσяταητ τнiηgs, go pαsτ τнε pяεcισυs τнiηgs}
postpostpostpostpostpostこわれて しまう わたし の むね の かぎ
postpostpostpostpostpostpo{вяαкє αηd dєsτяoy τнε кєy τφ my нєaяτ}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Luffy turned. "Oh, hi!" He shouted, smiling brightly. "I cam from a way where I couldn't see that house, so I didn't see you either." He took a step forward toward him. "Anyways,what I wanted to ask was if you could make a ship, along with some food for me? I'm going to see if I can escape this island. I'm getting suspicions the One Piece isn't here."

Renj sighed. He started to follow behind Luffy. "What are you-" He stopped and listened to what he was asking. Food? That kid for once, had a good idea. Just as long as he doesn't-

"Is that all right, shorty?"  

Furyal

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 pm

||Edward’s going to have an aneurysm soon… stare Heh, and that down there is an actual Edward quote too, with the smallest bit of tampering to fit. wink ||

Edward stilled, his whole, short body tensing at the stretchy boy’s words. He would have been happy to do something to get the b*****d off the island, but no, he just had to keep up with the short remarks. Several veins appeared along his temple. Well--

“DON’T CALL ME SHORT! I’LL BREAK DOWN YOUR FEET AND STICK THEM IN YOUR HEAD!” Edward yelled, arms and legs flailing dangerously. Sesshomaru, inwardly grimacing in distaste, shuffled a few feet away. He refused to stand next to a human who obviously had mental issues.

Ed paused, huffing angrily, and realized he had tired himself even more. He yawned, rubbing an eye with his left hand.

“If you’re gonna ask favors of me,” Ed said angrily, “I suggest you quit with the short comments.”

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff