Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:45 pm
She started to groan loudly at the pain she was feeling from everyone fiddling with her body. Even in her passed out staged she pulled her shirt down, not wanting anybody to see anything of hers. "Dan." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 pm
He knocked on the window, and the doctors ignored him, but he hoped she was consious enough to notice his presence, and he waved excidetly with a silly grin on his face to try to cheer her up.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Her eyes opened softly. She started to mentally freak out with all the doctors around her. She then looked at the window and smiled as she saw Dan. "Can we hurry up?" She groaned to the doctors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 pm
He watched the doctors relax a bit, which he found odd, and one of them strode out, only leaving two inside. One doctor poked and prodded at Rebecca's wound, ignoring her tears of pain, until he grunted with approval and left the room. A tall, red-headed muscular one in a white coat told Rebecca something, though Dan coulden't hear what it was. "It's a minor fracture. You'll be fine. Newbie.", he casually greeted a younger doctor in blue scrubs, adressing him as 'newbie' for whatever reason, and he reached into a drawer and pulled out a plastic bag and filled it with ice, and held it to Rebecca's ribs. "Hold that there, okay? Kay I'll be RIGHT back.", the 'newbie' said, after a moment, then hurried out of the room. Dan saw his oppurtunity and snuck in, and rushed to her side. "You alright?? Whad they say?", he asked, sounding concerned.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:45 pm
She took a deep breath at the coldness of the ice. "Minor fracture apparently." She said as a tear came out of her eye. She then grabbed his hand and pulled him down so she could kiss him. She then released and smiled. "And mr.newbie shall be right back for some reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:50 pm
He looked at her oddly, but simply shrugged slightly as if he understood. "Mm-c'mere.", he said, glancing at the window to check if anyone was watching. He leaned back down over her and kissed her again on the lips, passionatley, taking her entire lips in his mouth, closing his eyes and tilting his head, placing a hand on her cheek with one hand, all to distract her, slipping a bandaid swiftly out of his pocket and slapping it playfully right plain on the bite marks on her neck. "Gotchya'! HAHAHH!", he exclaimed happily, suddenly breaking the over-elaborate kiss and looking triumphant. "Glad they didin't notice THAT.", he said, grinning.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:01 pm
She glared at him. "Well grr." She said pouting like a little kid. She then tried to sit up but just ended up falling back down. another tear came from her eye so she put the ice back on the wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm
"Aww, I'm sorry.", he said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey, I got him back for you.", he said, showing her his fist, which was still red and slightly blistered from the massive punch he delivered to her dad's head. He withdrew his fist and found a tissue box right beside the bed and wiped her tears gently, pulling up a chair beside her.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 pm
She sighed softly. "Yeah I still can't believe you like killed my dad for me." She said with a slight smile. She then yawned. "I'm tired." So she rolled over, looking at him and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:19 pm
"Heh, well, If I wanted to KILL him, I could've done it easily, mind you." He had a huge amount of energy, from feeding from her several times. "Sure, get some rest I'll chill here for a bit.", he said, finding a magazine, folding his legs, relaxing, and reading aimlessly.
((you can scene skip forward a bit, if you want.))  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:56 pm
She waved her arm in the air then fell asleep, with the ice on her side. About an hour later the 'newbie' came back in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 pm
The handsome black haired doctor strolled in as Dan was holding his head up in his chin just to stay awake, and the doctor softly lifted up Rebecca's shirt and examined the wound for about ten seconds. He saw the ice had melted, took it off quietly, and refilled it with new ice, and put it back on, pulling her shirt over it. He gave Dan a look, which Dan returned with a dreary gaze. Dan saw the doctor simply standing there, and Dan reached over and tapped Rebecca on the sholder. "Hey... you up?", he mumbled.  

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:26 pm
She nodded as she yawned and looked weirdly at the people in the room. She smiled over at Dan then moved her arm then put it back down with a small "Ow." She then used her other arm to rub her eyes. "Yeah I'm up."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm
"Oh, good.", he said, getting up to his feet, ready to pick her up. The doctor and he picked her up carefully and placed her on a stretcher, and Dan walked beside the stretcher as the doctor pushed her down the hallways. "Good news and bad news. You're going into surgery.", the doctor said. "Good news is, you'll be much better afterwards. Doooctor Turk.", he said, pushing the wheeled stretcher over to a black surgeon in green scrubs.

"J.D.", the young black surgeon replied, taking the stretcher into a sealed off room with windows. "Hello miss. I'll be slicing into you today. But don' sweat it, you'll be in an' outta' here in no timmme.", the surgeon said, putting medical equipment on, and there was another surgeon in the room already suited up, waiting for the black surgeon.

Dan simply stood outside the room, watching from a window. After carrying and placing Rebcca onto an operating table, they put a gas dispenser on her mouth. "This'll only be an hour, if the doctor was right..", the black surgeon said, beggining to operate as soon as she went unconsious from the gas.

About two and a half hours later, Dan was sitting beside Rebecca in a dim-lit hospital room, she was in the bed, and he was waiting for her to wake up.

Eruditus

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm
She rubbed her eyes as she woke up, Looking as if she was terrified, like she was just going into surgery. She tried to sit up but was in too much pain and instead just looked over at Dan as if he had just watched her get raped. She groaned softly then closed her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff