Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 am
He blinked and turned. He turned back to Ry to see if she had any answer and looked back at Alice. "OK then, who are you now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:07 am
She shrugged. "Bird boy's little sister. This is Fenrir."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 am
"Right. What's you name? And for that matter what's his name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:20 am
"I'm not telling you my actual name. You'll call me Alice. His name is dait-Zach." She bit her lip.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am
"OK, I'm fine with that. Now do you know my name already or do I have the ability to tell it to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:32 am
"Walt Rimmer." She yawned.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 am
"Of course."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 am
She turned to Ry. "Zach's looking for you. I'd suggest you go to him before he gets mad. Last time he got mad, he caused seven avalanches, killed seven people, dragged their souls to hell, then got bored and started shooting people. I was there." She shrugged. "Plus, he's getting desperate to see you."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Ry had been watching this all with tense eyes. She bit her lip a bit, her pointed ears wiggling furiously under her top hat from sme sort of intense emotion. "...I..." She looked between Walt, Alice, Lance, then back to Zach, who wasn't seeming to pay her much attention at the moment, talking to Lance. "It's best if he forgot me, like my parents," she murmured softly. Again, the voice from her past whispered (sickeningly sweet) in her head.

"I will take care of you, Ry...or should I say, my little lolita..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:52 pm
Alice scoffed. "Zach? Forget? As if. He'll remember you for his entire like, Ry. Like it or not. Now go out and talk to him before I drag him over here."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:56 pm
Ry glanced between Alice and Zach in an almost frantic gesture. Then her eyes settled on Walt. She barely knew him, and knew this was inappropriate, but her eyes clearly begged Get me out of this, please!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 pm
Alice patted her wolf's head, nodding. It raised its head and howled.

"Tch. Alice found her and she's right behind me." In the next second, Ry was in his arms.

"You owe me," She muttered under her breath. She sighed, and patted her wolf's head again.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Being quite short, Ry's head barely came to the top of his chest. "L-Let go Zach," she said, her voice muffled from being squished against his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:16 pm
He grinned, tilted her head up, and kissed her, breaking away after a few seconds, and said, "No."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:24 pm
"Y-Yes!" Ry tried very, very hard to make her face serious and not joking. She was running out of time...! Quite suddenly, the red tower across from the 5 figures started to make loud humming noises, like someone had turned on the generators inside. But that was impossible! The tower had suffered a major virus and power failure...there was no way it could be operating.

Inside the tower, the outlines of two men waited on the top floor. One apathetic to all around him, and the other quite sadistic and jumpy.

He wanted to see his lolita.

((Ok, we're gonna pause here Chaos. I want Walt and lance to post now before we do again. Basically, all five of them are going to WALK up the steps in the tower to the top floor. It's important everyone walks, since the storyline I created is now going to kick into gear, and we're gonna have some....*evil grin* Fun. Things blow up, twists and turns, and other goodies...))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff