Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Kenshin RP~
New Ruroni Kenshin RP, anything goes. All are welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:15 pm
"I'll take this one, the room you want is just down this hall."

*Turns around to face their pursuer*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:56 am
"got it" Saitou says as he runs towards the door, leaving the persuer to Aoshi  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:53 pm
(can someone else RP the enemy? I don't want people fighting themselves, its just dumb...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:44 pm
((Hmm.....we could try))  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:46 pm
Saitou bursts through the doors and sees a lone figure there who resembles Aoshi

"Damn...and here I was expecting it to be the legendary Aoshi Shinomori," the man said, "Not some washed up Shinsengumi member like you....."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:16 pm
Name: Brad Kanshi
Race: Japanese
Sex: Male
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Weapon: Duel Katana's
Faction:Rurouni
Style: Partial knowledge of the hiten mitsurugi
History: Brad Kanshi began his search at the age of 12 for a boy arround the age of 13 who went by the name of shinta. He learned from a man calling himself seijro hiko that shinta had died at the hands of soldiers during the magi era. Brad swearing vengance against thos ethat killed shinta became a manslayer learing from a mysterious master who told him of a boy named Kenshin that was resposible for the death of shinta. Brad has now tracked kenshin here seeking to confront and kill him he would finally let his half brothers soul be at peace.  

Brad the maxx

Brad the maxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:35 pm
"Your life became void the moment you took it upon yourself to slay others."

Brad drew his right blade with his left hand the man standing before him standing completly still as if nothing had happened to him.

"Hi Ryu Sen!"

Shealthing his sword brad turns arround and begins to walk away as his opponent's lefty and right arm fall to the ground leaving him screaming in pain.

"those who take the lives of others do not deserve to live, feel lucky that I am not a murderer like yourself or your worhtless life would have ended here today."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:59 pm
((People, if you want a new character in the story, you should read it first and then add them into the story. not just random moments in between))  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:08 pm
*draws a full-length katana from his sheath* "Very well then, Saito, if you insist... HAH!* *suddenly swings*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:12 pm
(Don't worry BlueJay, I'll work him in)

*Hears the commotion behind him caused by Brad's fight, sees Brad walk around the corner.*

"Hi Ryu Sen? How would a false Oniwaban learn a technique of the Hiten Mitsurugi style?"  

DragonsBlaze

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:37 pm
side steps the slash "Hah! only an amateur would make a move like that!" Saitou unsheathes his sword and goes to strike  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:29 pm
As his sword falls from his first attack, he flicks his wrists back. The blade disconnects from the hilt, remaining attached only by a thin wire, and flies toward Saito again. "You're finished!"  

DragonsBlaze

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:32 pm
*Aoshi charges and attacks Brad with his kodachis*

(If you don't react pretty soon, I'll just say you died)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:33 pm
Saitou ducks the blade. Saitou then starts thinking 'a blade that can separate from it's hilt, eh?'  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

DragonsBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:35 pm
*The blade returns to its original position and locks into place. The man takes a defensive stance.*

~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff