Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Something you might not know about me is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master_maji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm
i am a bad hypocrite sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm
...I used to have 2 feet of hair.

...I chopped it all off in one sitting and donated the 18'' initial cut to Locks of Love.

...my faith, which I am adamant in, tells me fornication is wrong, yet I've had 7 sexual partners.

...I hate my freckles.

...cats make me squeal and giggle like a 2 year old.

...I was so close to Summa c** Laude in mortuary school, and I regret not trying harder.

MortSanglant

SADERR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm
-I am absolutely CRAVING dark chocolate right now, something which I wouldn't usually go out of m way to get.
-I lost my virginity 5 days ago from today. Aren't I lame? X3
-I am currently listening to a hiphop group called "typical Cats" OYA I BE GOFF. xP
-When I am bored I often swish saliva around in my mouth.
-When loud music is playing I like covering and uncovering my ears for a few seconds because I find the sound interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:22 pm
i haven't lost my virginity and I'm 17 sweatdrop
i love the weirdest songs like all your base
and i have many violent thoughts  

master_maji

Pawn no Kuroi - - x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm
-i can't stand talking with anyone my age.
-when i see cats or kittens, my eyes get watery and i squeal
-when i hear Robert Smith singing, i can't think straight
-i hate chocolate
-when i see someone dancing, i do the same
-it's extremely rare for me to have a pervertive thought, and i don't "get" most dirty jokes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm
I'm a giant ******** troll, and everything I have ever said, am saying, or will say in the future, is a lie.  

Xahmen

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Zahmen II
I'm a giant ******** troll, and everything I have ever said, am saying, or will say in the future, is a lie.

Even that sentence?

PARADOX  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm
- I am a vegetarian
- I am a conservative libertarian
- I am a part of a local AIDS/HIV support and education group, and I was one of 3 people out of about 60 who passed the admissions test on their first try.
- I help run TLW at my school
- I have been with my beloved for over 2 years now, and we are still in a very active, loving, and devoted relationship (We never took breaks or saw other people, either... I nearly did, the worst mistake I could of made.)
- I got baptised at a local YMCA  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:56 pm
Henneth Annun
I'm the Lutheran who wanted to become Pope when I was small.... sweatdrop

That is so adorable! XD Seriously, I find that to be really cute heart When I was in kindergarden, I told my class and everyone at sunday school that I wanted to become an Egyptologist... had that dream up until I became art-obsessed in the 6th grade (which started out drawing anime, which now I never ever draw... real life models in college level 95 minute drawing and painting classes ^^; same passion, just a different place).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm
How is anybody who is a conservative also a lesbianvegetarian?  

Xahmen

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Zahmen II

Could you better explain the logic behind your question? Second, do you know what libertariainisim is?
((Being a vegetarian ties into the facts that I love and find life, especially that of animals and children, to be precious. Next, meat factories/slaughter houses are a major, major problem with Global Warming and putting nasty stuff into our world. Finally, in my belief system, no one ate meat until they had to. It was only when they literally could not survive without eating meat that they were given permission to do so, and even then, the animal was suppose to be killed painlessly.))

((add on to that: I was raised not eating red meat, so I have always found red meat to be repulsing. I can cook it, deal with it without blinking an eye, but the smell and taste of it are to me by far the most disgusting thing in the world. Rotting corpses together with dead skunks and vomit smell much nicer. I had a pet fish when I was little, so after that I was horrorified to eat fish, because I always thought they were related to my pet beta fish... then when my cousin told me how chickens run off with their heads cut off, I could never eat chicken again. You know, little girls getting grossed out. But, I never liked the taste of chicken, anyway... or any meat, so it wasn't much to give up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:10 pm
Angel of the End
Zahmen II

Could you better explain the logic behind your question? Second, do you know what libertariainisim is?
((Being a vegetarian ties into the facts that I love and find life, especially that of animals and children, to be precious. Next, meat factories/slaughter houses are a major, major problem with Global Warming and putting nasty stuff into our world. Finally, in my belief system, no one ate meat until they had to. It was only when they literally could not survive without eating meat that they were given permission to do so, and even then, the animal was suppose to be killed painlessly.))

I know what a Libertarian is, it's just that a Conservative Libertarian is someone whom I can assume is a Social Conservative on top of being a Fiscal Conservative, thus becoming a Conservative; to assume otherwise would lead me to believe that you're being redundant and you would never do that, because you're so eloquent and choosy with your words.  

Xahmen

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 pm
http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html
http://www.lp.org/

I'm not a crazy or anarchy style libertarian, not at all... and although I don't think drugs should be legalized, I do think that tossing at this money at the war on drugs is not working. So, legalizing and putting taxes on them would be the first step in solving the addiction and gang/drug related problems in North America. Not to mention it would help stop alot of the violence on the Mexican border, and protect innocent people who live there (including people who are in the drug trade because they have no other methods of income to provide for them or their families).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm
Zahmen II
Angel of the End
Zahmen II

I know what a Libertarian is, it's just that a Conservative Libertarian is someone whom I can assume is a Social Conservative on top of being a Fiscal Conservative, thus becoming a Conservative; to assume otherwise would lead me to believe that you're being redundant and you would never do that, because you're so eloquent and choosy with your words.

Not really. I use the word "conservative" to mean I am very unmoveable in my views, and that my views run very deep. Libertarians have several different groups within the group when it comes to views, it is all based on individual liberty, though. And individualisim is what I value most when it comes to political issues. Now do you see why I used the word conservative, for lack of a better word?
((Also, relation does not also mean being redundant.))  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 pm
Also, sorry for my incorrect grammer on trying to best describe myself. But the word "conservative" by itself is proper grammer considering what message I was trying to get across. Anyways, I am also dead tired, and am to join among the living (as if I'm undead from lack of sleep, God knows I'll probably look like it, from being sick, lack of sleep and ah crap, now the song Happy House is playing through my head... curse you Siouxsie and my English assignment....).

Well, so, simple. Christian (sorry if I do not act like it sometimes... I'm just human, and I need to learn how to love more and not jump to being angry or sarcastic... yes, it is my nature, but that does not make it right towards the people who get this end of the deal. And it degrades me and others who people associate with me, as well as ideals which I am a part of. I am trying to change and praying for it, first I really do ask for your forgiveness, ok? This might seem odd... but after being rude to you, I feel I have to lower myself and ask for you to not forget, but forgive me. Just to make things fair, since I tried to knock you down, I need to lower myself a bit...), libertarian, vegetarian, goth, artist, individualist, animal lover.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff