Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:14 pm
rissa walked after akuma "I . . . . ." she paused as she thought " i dont know" she replied quietly as she stared at the ground "what are you planing on doing?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:22 pm
Hikaru had gone to her room and fallen asleep in her makeshift bed, still curled there sound asleep having dreams about her past, and what had happened just the other night. So many images where going through her head as she slept, it was all so confusing.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:25 pm
...well when i was still in school i was still thinking about getting into graphic desighn then well ....all the world endding and bullshit* he looked at her seeing she looked sad he stopped walking and looked at her deeply*
hey ...u ok...duid i say something wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 pm
she listend to akuma as he spoke but her mind drifted off, her attention snaped back when he stoped " im fine" she replied with a false smile hopeing he belived her  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 pm
((sry it took so long was in the shower))
akuma looked at her readding her a best he could*ok...thats fine u dont have top tlk about it if u dot whant to but illtell u this ....even though you were abandoned and alone ....ur not alone now*hed turned around before he could finishhis sentenc then continued walking  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm
((is ok))
Rissa watched Akuma, she continued to stare at the ground she hadent been thinking about that untill he said anything, she sighed lightly befor perking up a bit at least she had people and friends to be around now, she noticed he had begain to walk again, she was a few feet behind but she cought up to him easily  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:13 pm
akuma eventually got bck to the area they meet thew others at and he set down the food and stuff he sat down and laid back on the ground he didnt know why but for sum reason he felt happier then he ever had before  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:16 pm
Rissa set down the supplies and glanced around, her form shaped into a wolf and she could smell the fain sents of Ren and Hikaru from the night befor  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm
((DAMN TV IS DISTRACTING ME))
akuma looked at rissa then sat up he started getting pesimistic"hey whats up u smell somethin"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:57 pm
Ren walked to Hikaru's room, he needed to wake her up because they only had a short amount of time to get supplies for the fort before they had to meet light and rissa. He tapped her on the back when he got into her room. "Hey Hikaru, time to wake up."  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:00 pm
Hikaru slowly opened her eyes "5 more minutes dad" She didnt relize what she said, she was way too tired, she didnt know where she was at the moment, she thought she was back at her old house on a school day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:01 pm
((lol ))

her ears perked at his voice " no, but i can smell Rens and Hikarus sent from last night" she replied pointing in the direction that they had dissapered to the night befor  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 pm
"Hikaru, it's not your father. It's Ren. This is Ren you're talking too." he said as soothingly as he could. He sat down on the bed next to her, gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze, and began to give her a back rub.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:10 pm
Hikaru shook her head trying to clear it as she woke up more and more "Ren..." She yawns and stretchs than relizes he is massaging her back. She opens her eyes and sits up looking at him "im sorry.. just not really awake" She says before yawning and stretching again  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:14 pm
"It's okay." he replied, giving her what he hoped would be a reassuring smile. "I know you're tired, but we do need to go get some supplies from the store. Mainly concrete bricks and sheet metal. Also, we only have a few hours before we have to meet up with Light and Rissa."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff