Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm
He sighed. "Don't worry, Periru-chan... I can wait for you to figure it out..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Periru nodded shyly, and gave him a very appreciative hug, ''Thank you..." Distantly, she wondered what on earth was she going to do about this puzzling love triangle.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm
He paused for a second. "Periru-chan... could you kiss back, just once? So I can feel it... I promise I won't ask for more, no more after this..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:46 am
Periru pulled away from him, looking into his eyes with her own wide blue ones. Studying his face for a moment, she bowed her head shyly, "I-I-If that's what w-w-w-would make you happy." She smiled up at him slightly before lowering her head in embarassment.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am
He smiled. "It would make me very happy." He leaned down and gently kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:55 am
Periru's lips, at first, didn't know what to do. Finally, her lips moved with his in a strange way. Unlike Daemon, Kyuuketsuki was gentle, patient. In a shy, tender movement, Periru gently held his face in her hands as she kissed him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:57 am
He pulled away after a while, smiling tentatively at her, holding her closely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:00 am
Periru was afraid to speak. If she spoke, the strange, pleasent magic of the moment might be broken. So, Periru returned his tentative smile with one of her own while she wrapped her arms around his neck, her face against his collarbone. Periru almost liked this strange, steady pounding of her heart...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 am
He held her even closer, feeling her warm body on his cold one...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:33 am
To get more comfortable, Periru sat snugly on his lap, still hanging on to the only real family she had left. But...did she care about Kyuu as more then just an older brother? She bit her lip a bit, totally unsure. Suddenly, a flash of Daemon filled her mind. Periru shivered a bit.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am
He pulled her closer, and closed his eyes. His skin flushed as he forced his heart to beat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:58 am
Periru pulled away to look at him a little in surprise. "Your...heart..." She had felt that one, tiny little heart beat. She looked up at him, a big grin on her face.

The head nurse poked her head in. "Light's out Periru, Kyuuketsuki."

Periru poited.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:02 am
He smiled. To the nurse, he said, "I'll be out in a second." She looked confused for a second as the command implanted in her head. She then turned and left. "Now you can brag you're the only one with a vampire for a brother... that can make his heart beat." He smiled a little wider. "It's my natural camouflage... when I get thirsty..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 am
Periru tilted her head up at him. "A-Are you thirsty now?" She was genuinely curious. Softer, she added, "I-I-If you are....you can take some of mine..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 am
He smiled. "I'm fine, Periru-chan..." He kissed her softly on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" He walked up and slowly, gracefully, walked out.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff