Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Quote of the day [Breaking Dawn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:14 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

I keep saying I can't wait, but that's what I keep having to do. Oh, I can't wait till their wedding! whee
Lol, same here!! I know I'm going to be ooberly depressed when I get to the last few chapters..because that means that the whole series will be over! Ahhh.
:[ But we'll have Midnight Sun later and see more of the other Cullens and Hales! heart We have the movie too, ah the wait for this stuff is agonizing but so refreshing when we finally get our hands on it though!
Definately. I can't wait for the movie(s), and Midnight Sun! blaugh I'm so overjoyed...! I just wish I could take my time reading Breaking Dawn..you know, to savior it? haha. but i know the minute i read it i'm not gonna put it down for anything..or anybody. xD
I plan to read it twice, because I know the first time I'll be rushing through to figure out what happens. The second time I'll be able to be relaxed....xD I plan to cut myself off from the rest of the world during that time, ^^.
Same here. Well, I'm gonna be kind of forced to be cut off from the world. xD I'm going to my dads (via Airplane..by myself) so I'm not going to have anybody to talk to...thousands of miles off the ground..alone. haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:40 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

I keep saying I can't wait, but that's what I keep having to do. Oh, I can't wait till their wedding! whee
Lol, same here!! I know I'm going to be ooberly depressed when I get to the last few chapters..because that means that the whole series will be over! Ahhh.
:[ But we'll have Midnight Sun later and see more of the other Cullens and Hales! heart We have the movie too, ah the wait for this stuff is agonizing but so refreshing when we finally get our hands on it though!
Definately. I can't wait for the movie(s), and Midnight Sun! blaugh I'm so overjoyed...! I just wish I could take my time reading Breaking Dawn..you know, to savior it? haha. but i know the minute i read it i'm not gonna put it down for anything..or anybody. xD
I plan to read it twice, because I know the first time I'll be rushing through to figure out what happens. The second time I'll be able to be relaxed....xD I plan to cut myself off from the rest of the world during that time, ^^.
Same here. Well, I'm gonna be kind of forced to be cut off from the world. xD I'm going to my dads (via Airplane..by myself) so I'm not going to have anybody to talk to...thousands of miles off the ground..alone. haha.
That made me think of when Edward and Bella were passing notes in class about the airplane. I've never been on a plane, though I know what I'll be bringing when I go in November.  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 am
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
That made me think of when Edward and Bella were passing notes in class about the airplane. I've never been on a plane, though I know what I'll be bringing when I go in November.
Airplanes are fun when taking off & landing...the simply flying part is kind of dry...so yes, bring the book. xP where are you going??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:56 am
Awh I love this quote!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:08 am
i thought that was so sweet and i was wishing i was that was me he was talking to me. He's a great person  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:02 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Airplanes are fun when taking off & landing...the simply flying part is kind of dry...so yes, bring the book. xP where are you going??
Florida, vacation. Miss some school! xp If only it was a month and not a week....  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Florida, vacation. Miss some school! xp If only it was a month and not a week....
Ahh lucky! I'm going to Chicago. xP But I don't get to miss school. Haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
My best friends cousins live their...xD That was way off topic!  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm
13. Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

Woohoo!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:26 pm
Oooh, did anyone notice? #7: Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
It's mostly the same as in Eclipse, page 268, Edward: “How can someone so tiny be so annoying?”  

Fide et Amore

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
I know. We've gone like ADD in this thread...haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 am
PoopyBeep
Oooh, did anyone notice? #7: Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
It's mostly the same as in Eclipse, page 268, Edward: “How can someone so tiny be so annoying?”

Your right, wow!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 pm
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! 9 MoRe DaYs LeFt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
xD and I just noticed I put their instead of there....glad my english teacher doesn't get on gaia...xD I'm suprised they haven't carted us off into off topic jail. I love Rosalie's quote, she's been growing on me since Eclipse.  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 pm
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
Jellycones
BloodOfBeautifulDreamers
xD and I just noticed I put their instead of there....glad my english teacher doesn't get on gaia...xD I'm suprised they haven't carted us off into off topic jail. I love Rosalie's quote, she's been growing on me since Eclipse.
I know. Usually people would be like "ARRRR. THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT BREAKING DAWN QUOTES. NOT TRIPS TO CHICAGO & FLORIDA!"

but I did make this thread..so it's all good ;]
and i know! i never really disliked her...just, stephenie didn't write enough about her until eclipse to actually get to know her. so yeah, me too :] i can't believe there is only like 7 days left.. (well, in 3 hours it will be 7. eeeek!)

the excitement is on. :]  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces