Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:01 pm
"What do you mean us humans?" John said looking over at Lizzy. Nick;'s mother raised an eyebrow. Nick sighed deeply. "Mom...dad.....tell them Lizzy..." Nick sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 pm
Lizzy's heart began to beat faster. She looked at at Nick. She wasn't sure if they should know but those eyes told her it was no or never. Lizzy looked back at Nick's mother. "I'm not like you. I've never been rich. I've never had things just handed to me on plate. I've had to work for everything and yet I was never able to get what I wanted. Freedom. You son gave me that and more. I fell in love with him and never thought I could with a human." She looked at Nick one more time. He nodded telling her it was alright. She raised her hand and lit it on fire. "I have the gift of fire. I'm fully in control of it." She distinguished the fire. "I know this maybe hard to grasp but I do love Nick. I've never felt this much about anyone before."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Nick dad listened and waited for her to finish. He smiled a wide grin and looked at Lizzy. "You are a gifted one. You are very deservefull of my son. You have my blessing, Li-" he was stopped by Nick'smom. "Oh no you dont you monster. You get away from my son, out of that dress, and into your rags. Dont you dare touch my son." she glared at Lizzy. John got up and glared at his wife. "No. Let them be." He said angrily. "I will not stand for this." she said.

Nick held onto Lizzy, fearing she would attack his mom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:20 pm
LIzzy huffed. "Me? A monster? I'm not the one that keeps people locked up just because they're different!" She yelled. Lizzy stormed off into the kitchen and walked back with a knife in her hand. Lizzy stopped next to Nick. Taking the knife, she cut her hand and placed the knife on the table. "Look. Do you see this?" She said showing the blood to his mother. "My blood is the same as yours. That's not different. I'm not an alien. I just so happen to have a gift that can control fire. If you take away the fire, I'm just like you except I have a heart." She sighed and sat next to his mother. This time she talked to her in a regular voice.

"Look, you love your husband. Well, I love your son just the same. He changed my look on humans. I'm different yes but why can't you accept me? Isn't my love for him enough?" She asked. "If it's not then tell me what I need to do. I'll do anything just for you to accept us." Lizzy said to her. The pain her hand was increasing but she ignored it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 pm
"...!" Nick looked at his mother. John put his hand on Lizzy's shoulder. He turned her to face him. "Lizzy...." he said.

"Hmph. You are still a monster you filthy beast. To your vage!" his mother said snapping her fingers. Nick stared at her angrily. "OUT! OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he yelled at his mom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 pm
"No!" Lizzy shouted at Nick. She turned back to his mother. "I'm trying to understand you. Why can't you accept me? Because I'm different from you? Why are you so afraid of me?" She asked. Lizzy closed her hand to try and stop the bleeding.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 pm
"Because youre a monster. You control fire. Fire...destroys." his mom said glaring at her violently. "Im leaving. John, Im in the Jet." she said walking out. "Lizzy.....you have my blessing." John smiled, kissing her on the cheek as he walked out.

Nick looked over at Lizzy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm
She sighed. "I knew this wasn't a good idea. I just thought that if I showed her I was almost the same as her, she would understand." Tears ran down her cheeks. "She's never going to accept me, is she?" She asked Nick.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 pm
Nick sighed. "It doesnt really matter." he looked at her. "Lizzy......" he sighed. He just moved closer to her and kised her, plocking hislips with hers. He pulled away for a second. "Sweety..It doesnt matter." Nick hugged her and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm
She pulled away, still crying. "You don't understand. You mother can pay the government a lot of money. They can take me at anytime. They won't hesitate to kill me." Lizzy wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want to lose you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:55 pm
"Grab all your stuff. Meet me here in ten minutes." Nick ran up to his room and started grabbing his belongings, stuffing them all into a bag. "Lets go! Kenny, Spenny!" he said. Two parakeets landed on his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 pm
Lizzy ran took out her old rags and tore a piece off. She wrapped it around her hand and tied it down to keep the blood flowing. She grabbed her things. "You never told me you had birds." She said when ready.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:07 pm
"This is Kenny and this is Spenny. Now....we need to get to the Jet plane." Nick smiled, going up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Lizzy ran after him. Kenny jumped on her shoulder. "At least you accept me." She said to the bird as she climbed the stairs. "But where will we go?" She asked Nick.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 pm
"Pretty Girl!" Kenny and Spenny said. "Nick like!" they said."I have a private island three miles off the coast. We'll vacation there for a while." Nick smiled, jumping onto his Jet.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff