Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm
::kino wakes up on the roof top of the school::
How did I fall asleep here...
::kino takes flight and heads for the backyard::
I wonder if anyone is still there...its gotten pretty late

::kino observes the school::
Its not as scary at night...i should probably see if I can meet anyone else like me...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 pm
Lance rounded a corner noticing there was actually someone else in this hallway. Though he wasn't familiar with there face. Currently the concept of getting something to eat was more interesting to him. He'd skipped lunch before coming to this school. And had yet to eat after finishing writing up his potential students assignment. He walked quickly past the student leaving more than enough room for them in the hallway. He passed the student walking quickly past there right side. He had a look of annoyance on his face as he continued down the hallway. And his posture showed with a sort of arrogance like he thought he was somehow superior to the ones around him. There wasn't the slightest sign of a smile on his face.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm
(Hey dammie, just an idea but your guy could always search for Phoenix.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:10 pm
[I'm playing it completely by ear, I'm playing it as if its an actual teenager, I haven't even seen you yet, My characters been asleep on the roof since after his advanced medicine class]
---------------

::kino lands in the back yard::
It seems like no one else is here...I guess I'll try and relax and practice my techniques here...
::kino takes out his sword and begins to take different stances::
...lets hope that no one comes this would be bad...
::kino begins to swings his sword and begins to start casting magic::
lets...hope...this....works~!
::freezes a nearby limb::
Yes...It worked! It woooorked!!!!
::sticks his sword in the ground and starts to cast it on tree::
...please...please don't over power....please...
::the ground starts to freeze around the tree::
No...no...dangit it happened again...
::kino tries to chip off as much ice as he could::
I hope no one notices...
::kino flies back to the dormitory::
I'll just have to...try and sleep tonight...  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Nodding gently, she returned the the smile softly. "It's a pleasure, and thank you very much, that would be very helpful."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 pm
*looks up from his laptop at Phoenix* Don't worry I can see them but if you don't want anyone to know I'll keep it between us two. So I'll just say no. Nope I didn't see anything what did you want me to see? wink  

master of 7000

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Kylie turns to Minjonet and smiles lightly, "your welcome...well, I must go now...heading towards the girl's dorm..it's getting late and I have a lot of stuff to unpack."

Saintsaholic - You need to be in school uniform when you roleplay. Sorry I'm so a**l about this. ^^

User Image
My bad lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Phoenix u going to bed yet?? *starts watching his movie again while waiting for an answer*  

master of 7000

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Follows along the corridor until she comes across the girl's common room, nodding thanks to Kylie before she goes off to find her room. What a sweet girl, she thought to herself. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad here after all. Pushing through her door as quietly as she could, Minjonet peers in to see if there were any other occupants. Surprised to find herself alone, she was both relieved and slightly disappointed. Though she had avoided meeting her roommate early in the day, she was now curious about the girl. Setting her luggage down, she began to unpack, first placing a picture of her father and mother, along with picture of each of her brothers on her dresser. Pleased to find a shelf above her bed, she places all her favorite books there, including books of poetry and prose. After setting up her easel by her desk and arranging her paints and drawing materials, she took a seat on her bed and pulled out a vile of of a deep, red liquid and quickly drank it. She hated the taste of blood. When she was young, she was always falling ill because she refused to drink it. Though she did not need to drink as often as a full blooded vampire, there were times she became very weak because she put it off so often. Her eyes fell on the picture of her mother. Though she loved her father dearly, there had been a large empty space in her heart since her mother's passing. Turning away from her thoughts, she gazed out of the window next to her bed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Lance started looking down at the carpet as his eyes darted around catching just about every sign of movement and object in front of him. His right arm felt a tad odd. The muscles in his shoulder were a bit tense for his liking. Perhaps a cold bottled water would loosen up his shoulder. He thought as he continued to picture a map in his head. He couldn't exactly focus right now. Lance started walking a bit slower as he felt a mind pain on the left side of his head. This was usually the start of a head ache. He turned right around a corner walking directly in the middle of the hallway. As his pace quickened once again. Then as though he was making a lane change. With a gleam in his eye. He continued to walk forward turning his head to the right suddenly. Then moved over to the right side of the hallway. Despite the fact that there was no reason to do this. This hallway was rather long with several turns. He could barely make out the image at the end of the hallway. As he turned left down one of the corridors that happened to lead to the Teachers Lounge. There was an unlocked door with a sign that read no students allowed. Though he expected to see one or maybe a small innocent group of students in this room. After all it was an unlocked area with free coffee. As well as a few vending machines here and there. Nothing to fancy but there was plenty of space to sit. And this part of the school. Seemed to be uncrowded so that right there would be a draw. For a person that liked solitude as much as he himself.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:39 pm
Minjonet lay on the flat of her back, staring up at the ceiling, she could still taste the blood in her mouth. Sitting up once more, she reached for her backpack, sorting through it for her water bottle, but found it empty. Sighing, she stood, bottle in hand and headed towards the door of her room. Surely she could find somewhere to fill it back up easily enough. She walked towards the bathroom down her hall, but upon arriving at it's door, found that it was completely filled with people, waiting to brush their teeth and shower, busily chattering. She backed away from the door, it made her nervous. Turning away, she headed in the opposite direction down the hall. She thought she had passed the cafeteria earlier. Heading that way, she made her way through an outdoor passage, glancing up at the sky before she passed through a door. Stopping in her tracks, she realized the cafeteria was probably closed by now. She looked around and before starting down a long, winding hallway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 pm
::kino rolls around in his sleep::
I can't sleep tonight...maybe I'll go for a quick trip...
::kino puts on his school sweater and puts on his pants and takes flight out the window::
I wonder if anyone else is having troubles sleeping..
::flies over the main complex and sees a girl walking around::
I wonder if she's alright...I'll follow behind to find out...I hope she is alright
::kino quietly lands on a nearby ledge::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm
As she passes by a series of windows, she notices some movement outside, turning her attention to it, she focuses her eyes, making out a distinct figure with...wings? Dropping her bottle, she backs herself up against the wall. It couldn't possibly be...not here. She was stunned. She began to think back, her mind racing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm
::kino steps back::
I think she saw me...I heard something drop
::kino kneels down and lays against the roof::
I hope she's alright...I don't want to scare her...
::kino tries to gauge the situation from the distance he's at but he can't::
Well...I hope this works...and she's alright
::kino flies down gently and lands outside a nearby door hoping she didn't notice and tries to conceal his wings::
I think thats what scared her off...well...I guess they are scary
::kino lowers his wings behind his back in an attempt to put them away::  

Dameon the -V-

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm
She slowly takes a step towards the windows, touching her hand gently to a pane, searching the sky for the figure. Had she imagined it..? She quickly turned on her heel, heading back back the way she came. She should have just stayed in her room.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff