Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What are you reading right NOW? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 am
Oh, I've heard of Rosario Vampire!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 am
Hm... I am reading the last volume of Beauty Pop.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Sol Matsuyumi

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm
Right now I'm reading Crewel Lye from the Xanth series. That series is really old, so I'm not sure you can find all the books. It's really funny, full of puns, and storks actually deliver babies in the series!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm
Dargerit
Right now I'm reading Crewel Lye from the Xanth series. That series is really old, so I'm not sure you can find all the books. It's really funny, full of puns, and storks actually deliver babies in the series!!!!!
I've never heard of it...hm...

WHOA! The storks really do that?! Now I want to read it! 3nodding Makes having babies a lot easier. sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 pm
I just finished reading the Sword of Truth series, by Terry Goodkind. THE best series I've ever read! There are 12 books in the series. One of them is actually a prequel. It's such an intense fantasy series with a cool hero, incredible plot twists, and it delves into many issues plaguing society today! Reading the series really opens you up to different ideas, and it's the series that gave me the final push I needed to become a writer!

Read it if you're into fantasy. Even if you're not, read it! Or else!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:11 am
Cool~! I'll add Sword of Truth to my list of to-read books. I love fantasy!!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Be prepared for a long read, though. 11 of the 12 books are as thick as a human head! And the print is rediculously small.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 pm
Okay. xd  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

jewel_14

Skilled Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 am
Otulissa
Aw, don't pity us! You're quirky and nice, Jewel! I think we'll all like you fine. ^_^

Hehe, yeah... this thread is for what you're reading...

Hm... You should make your own thread ~! And call it "What are you NOT reading?" or "What do you WANT to read?"

....quirky huh? lolz thats a new one...and a nicer one ^^;;

i'll think about that thread idea ^^

AND PEOPLES! STOP THE PRESS! JUEE HAS FOUND A BOOK!!!! XDD

Right now im reading a book called Spring Rain....and i love it to death. My mom hates it though ^^;;......i'll tell ya why later if anyone's interested

but anyway back to the book. Its a adorable plot! Good imagry, lovely bantering dilouge (forgive my spelling please) and is just amazing!

soooooo~ happy~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm
I'm currently reading Interview with a vampire by Anne Rice. I like it.  

TemptressLycoris

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 am
I want to read that Temtree. I was told that AnneRice was a good author. But I have not been able to go get any of her books sad
Righ now I'm not reading anything but I just got done reading Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout. It was a good book.
<3 Ava

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 am
jewel_14
Otulissa
Aw, don't pity us! You're quirky and nice, Jewel! I think we'll all like you fine. ^_^

Hm... You should make your own thread ~! And call it "What are you NOT reading?" or "What do you WANT to read?"

Right now im reading a book called Spring Rain....and i love it to death. My mom hates it though ^^;;......i'll tell ya why later if anyone's interested

but anyway back to the book. Its a adorable plot! Good imagry, lovely bantering dilouge (forgive my spelling please) and is just amazing!

soooooo~ happy~
Why does your mom hate it?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 am
TemptressLyocoris
I'm currently reading Interview with a vampire by Anne Rice. I like it.

And I haven't read that yet, but I've heard it's a great book! It's on my to-read list. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am
Currently reading The Sight by David Clement-Davies (is that his full name? Have no Idea) At the same time I'm reading Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt this is actually a really good and sad book since every word of it is true.  

DrWhoFangirlisms

jewel_14

Skilled Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:08 pm
Otulissa
jewel_14
Otulissa

soooooo~ happy~
Why does your mom hate it?

>.>
<.<
><
(tiny voice) Is a trashy novel.

•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers