Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ .Cwazy . Penguin. ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:16 pm

Name: Mark
Race: Half human half white mage.
Weapons: Magic (staff)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 135 lbs
Short bio: Parents were killed when he was three, and now lives with his younger brother who's 21 in a cabin near a small lake. But had a curse put on him and can no longer control his mage side.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:53 pm
Name: Tharen
Race: Wraith Vampire
Blood Type:None
Weapons: Obsidian Broadsword (shadowbane)
Height:6' 4"
Weight: Unknown
Short bio:attacked by a vampire at a young age he lapsed into a coma during which the devil turned him into a wraith. when he awoke he killed his village and journey to the one place his black heart called him... the castle.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Reivan The Drow

clover`a-chii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:55 pm
Name: Clover
Race: Romani, Vampire, Angel, Wolf
Weapons: None - Doesn't believe in combat
Occupation: Wandering Romani (Gypsy), Clover seeks to destroy all Evil and pollution of her beautiful forests across the land. She acts as Goddess and Speaker of all forms of Flora, her sister, mononokehime is Speaker for all the Fauna.
Bio: Her mother was an Angel who married her father, a Romani Prince with Vampire lineage. Their daughter's were four, Clover, Emo, Mono and Alarice. Clover was seperated from her sisters (they all were) and has journeyed far and wide searching for them. She is connected to all plant life and nature, she plants a Willow tree in everyplace she travels to and this is a signal for her health. If the Willow is dying, so is Clover, if it is healthy and strong, so is she. Is able to conjure plants at will.
Appearance: Avatar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Name: Shana
Appearence:
User Image
Bio: Shana was born in a dull, dull, dull town. Nothing ever happened there, and life was routine ever day. She couldn't stand it, and at the age of 16, ran away from the village. She wound up in a bandit's hideout, and they attempted to kill her, but her quick reflexes made her able to evade their attacks. The leader of the bandits, could tell by her agile form, that she would make a fine assassin. He took her in, and taught her well. But one day, she left the hideouts for personal reasons, and she became an assassin for hire.

Kinkay Ganguro

Wolf_Raith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:23 pm
Name: Raith Audracus
Born to Darkness: 1965
Master: A strange and bloodthirsty vampire woman called only by the name of Hunter By Moonlight
Race: Vampire Hybrid with Deamon
Wepons: a strange armourd arm that hold at the end long metal claws and a strnge blade from the top of the hand ( tho few have ever seen him uses this )
Height: 6'0
Weight: 128 lbs
Ocupation: Raith works at a out of the way nightclub called Poisen as his masters bodguard and boncer for the place.
Bio: Raith lived most of his live unware of the deamon blood within him not till he was turned did he go thro the painfull truth of finding out and handeling his new powers as best he chould with no training and very little gidence he whould have sucome to madness if Hunter the one who had turned him had not helped him thro. Raith now lives with his girlfriend Rose who is also a vampire and have spent more than 1 generation together.
Apperence:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:27 pm
Name: Kiba Coyotico, Kida Coyotico, Kira Coyotico
Race: Cat Demon
Looks:
Kida: He's the main inhabitant of the body...
User Image

Kida: A playful, innocent, good natured version of Kiba that Kiba struggles to keep going even with Kira in his head. He's the little kid in him that never got to be one.

Kira: The harsher version of Kiba, as things got worse for Kiba Kira got more cold. He's the distant rational thinker. He trusts no one and would rather slit your throat then talk about himself.

Weapons: Whatever he can get off hand really. He always has twin, black steel gauntlets, fire and ice runes carved into the palm of each. The gauntlets are light and are compact almost like a second skin.

Past: He was born into a large litter of cat demons, being the runt of the litter he was the one bullied and beaten by his older siblings. His family fell onto harsher times and he and his siblings were sold off at the highest price so their parents could continue to live comfortably. Kiba went through 7 years of abusive masters. His mind shattered and he formed the personalities Kira and Kida to keep him sane. Though he didnt want to believe it those seperate personalities could at times take over his body, pushing him into the sub-concious. Kira did one such day and helped escape. That was about 5 months ago. Kiba couldnt remember. After the years of pain he was distant and fearful of others.

Sven Darkfox

~ [Fallen] AnGeL~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:31 pm
Name: Ivory
Race: Shadow Fox
Appearance: ((In Human Form))
User Image
Bio: Her life has been full of adventure ever since she was ten. She left home to explore what was around her. At the age of 11, she was kidnapped off the street and held capture for her prisoner's carnal pleasure. He watched with delight as her body became more womanly. At the age of sixteen, she escaped by killing him. She was kidnapped once again on her seventh birthday and forced into slavery. Sadly, she had to end that with the death of her so called Master. Now at the age of nineteen, she makes sure she is the only one that makes the choices on how her body is used.
Personality: Oddly enough, she is a sweet girl with a tormented heart from what she was forced to do over and over again. But she didn't escape without something affecting her. She may be sweet but if you cross her the wrong way, something snaps.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Name: Seriaph (Ender/Rebirth) Pheonix
Race: Human
Weapons: Guanlet and fists
Powers: Runeology, Symbology (c journal for runes, will do symbology soon)
Height: 6'
Weight: 183
Blood Type: AB

Appearance: siggy/this

He appears 21 and is 6'. he weres a normal open dress shirt open and a black tank underneath. he weres his torque pants and his shoes as shown on the avi. his uncovered eye is a deep Grey color, his covered one is a deep cold blue. He appears athletic and is semi strong. on his right hand is a cold hand with a guanlet on it. the guanlet is a suttle blue and radiates a cold aura. he himself sheilds his aura and is careful who to reveil it to.

Enders_Rebirth

xXTinaNightroseXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:54 pm
Name: Tina Nightrose
Race: Hell Angel
Weapons: Two daggers on each boot and the look of innocence.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers: Healing and the element of Air
Blood type: Angelic blood
Height: 5ft 7 inches
Weight: 158 lbs
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:09 pm
Name: Emiya Shirō
Race: Elementalist Magi
Weapon: Naginata
Powers: Only knows a few spells, Hardens any solid substance
Blood Type: Magi Blood
Appearence:
User Image

Natsume Kenji

Fiona Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Name: Fiona Isla Shadows
Nickname: Fi fi, Ishii, Shai
Race: Vampire/Youkai
Personality: She is generally laidback, a good person to be around
when you feel tired. But when she is hyper, and ready to fight, you
better be ready to fight with her or she will keep asking to
challange her until you say yes.
Apperance: Fiona is about 5'3 and weighs about 100 pounds. She has
long flowing blood red hair that goes over her shoulders with
beautiful silver almond eyes. Her body is describe as to be a
slender, kinda thin, but slender. Her face is like a beautiful angel,
basically the innocent type that you can like. Even when she is
angry, it's hard not to gush. (It's cute to me, really. <3)

Weapons:
L'Ombre Mystique sombre- The blade is about 3 feet wide, and 7 feet
and 9 inches tall. The blade has the ability to open portals to
another place and world. Other then it's good to open portals, since
of the blade being passed down through Fiona's family, on the blade
is words all the way around it that says 'L'Ombre Mystiques sombres'
Since of this power, it is able to shove the soul out of a person,
animal or any mystic creature possible. The soul would be destroyed,
with no problem.

Fleches de mort- These arrows are a cruel intension of the duplicate
of our fearsome creature, Death. With one shot of the arrow, if it
touches, the person would drop dead.

Speical Abilites:
Aura Seeking- Comes into great use when she is in battle, or just
looking for the person.

Healing- She rarely uses this ability since she usually doesn't go
into battle or has seen an injured person.

Barrier Useage- She can put up a strong barrier, that is as strong as
titanium. It would be a injury to the head in order for her to break
it.

Body Switch- With a swift act of movements, she is able to switch
bodies with anyone to do her bidding. Bodies she can switch into is
mortals and immortals.

Summoning- She is able to summon animals with a old summoning book at
her mother had made, which is over 230 years old now. It is the
youngest of the books in the world that was made when her mother was
still alive. Other than summoning animals, she is able to summon
people, undead people, or the gods.

Summoned Animals:
I'shaju- He is a white tiger that has the power of fire. His body can
engulf into flames, and can be used as a ulitmate war weapon.

Enfer- Since of his name meaning, 'Hell' in French, he was named for
a good reason. He is a black panther with eyes like an endless pit of
Hell. When consumed, Enfer can decide whether to let his victims
suffer in his rotting, burning stomach or lay them in peace, but only
their souls being tortured.

Glace- She is a snow leopard that as the power of ice. Since she is
ice, her mightly claws can slash and break a skull, just even a
simple tap, only because of the strength of the ice. Since of the
element, her slash is twice as damaging.

Summoned People:
Lathina, The Goddess of Destruction-This Goddess is summoned to kill
anything at the wake of danger, but causes danger and destruction
herself.

Neptune, The God of the Sea- Neptune is the known God of the sea,
known for riding either dolphins or seahorses. Neptune is also known
as the God of Earthquakes, and so his use for battles is great among
the Devil clan.

Pluto, The God of Death- The only use for Pluto is when he releases
his three-headed hell dogs that known of his time for souls that go
to the underworld, and travel along the River of the Dead, normallay known as Styx.

Family:
Father: Milikar Shadows [Youkai/Dead.]
Mother: Samara Shadows [Human/Dead.]
Brother(s): Damien Shadows[Half Youkai/ Half Human-Missing.]
Sister(s): Ranoke Shadows [Half Youkai/ half human-Dead.]
Mate: Naota_391
Son(s): Ethan Minerva[Human(Adopted by her and Keon)/Living.], Kousuke Shadows[Half Human/Half vampire (Son of Naota and Fiona)/ Living]
Daughter(s): Kiara Shadows[Half human/half vampire(Daughter of Naota and Fiona)/ Living]

History: (Will be done later.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:28 pm
Name: carma
Race: godess
Weapons: claws that can form into any weapon... have a certain amount that can come out.. can act as armour as well... can melt and form but harden when needed too...
Powers: mostly anything to do with darkness or light... favours darkness and the uses of it... can get hit with wounds but if dies gets reincarnated, can morph into animals...
Blood type: god
Appearance:got none and too stupid to find out how to put pictures on so go with my avi.
Bio: was created at the starting of the earth, soul job is to kill people and let their souls go free, bringer of carma, loves to deal with revenge, can never have friends, in end will usually have to kill them... if she doesent kill them after awhile the real godess carma comes out and trys to kill the whole world and wont stop till that certain person is dead and the job is done... was one of the few gods to have been able to still have her own soul, the real godess carma was too mean an destructive...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Yin Lin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:18 pm
Personal info

Player: Yin Lin

Character Name: Yin Lin

Alias: The Bloody Rose, Ultimate Being, Mitochondria Eve

Demeanor: A rather cocky and self centered young man. yin is a man who is very easily angered and when he is it is best to just stay away.He is also rather Lustful and he somewhat prides himself on it.

Sexuality: Bi

Daughter's: Fai Lin,Deathtonight

Son's: Kael Ea Rubyre

Mistress: Kilalapurr

Apparent Age: 25

Height: 6'7

Weight: 138

Blood Type: Unanalyzable

Risk Rateing A+

Eyes: Pure Black

Body Type: slim

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Species: N.M.C Neo-Mitochondrial Creature

Theme Song: Dust to Dust: If I Was God

If I was God
    I'd leave the race of man in the trees
    Just think of how much happier he'd be
    With no pressures no vanity
    Free from tomorrows insanity
    If I was God
    If I was God
    Would I spare this world of its pain
    Watch the children dying in vane
    And do nothing for life's but a game
    Smile upon those who died in my name
    If I was God

If I was God
    All would behold my glory
    If I was God
    All would believe in me
    If I was God

If I was God
    Would I think the way that I do
    And would I share my reasons with you
    Touch your soul and know what you feel
    If I was God would you think I was real?
    If I was God

Wins: 1

Loses:

Draws: 1

Yin's Apperance's

Yin Lin normal N.M.C form: {always my siggy unless he is transformed into one of the others.}

Yin first Rebellion stage:
User Image

Yin second Rebellion stage:
User Image

Yin lin full Rebellion Stage:
User Image

Fai lin small Bio

Name:Fai Lin { me rping till i can find someone}

Father: Yin Lin

Mother Blackrose

Weapon's: Blind Fury

Species: Human/Fox Demon

Mate/Love: None

Alignment:Chaotic Good

Risk Rateing:C

Apperance:

N.M.C
== Description ==
Neo-Mitochondrial Creatures are [[mutant|mutated]] animals or otherwise normal lifeforms taken over and controlled by their [[Mitochondria]]. After the mitochondria has been 'awakened', it generates extreme amounts of [[Adenosine triphosphate|ATP]] energy, causing drastic changes in the cell nuclei, as well as the death of the host organism.
This results in mutations such as growth, extra limbs and/or appendages, as well as a rather horrific "disfigured" look. They also exhibit increased hostility in their behavioral patterns. Most Creatures are driven by the most basic of needs, such as to feed on anything in the vicinity, which usually includes humans. They are alarmingly efficient in teamwork in most situations and will work together to attack a "normal" creature. However, if presented with no prey in the environment; they will not hesitate to attack and consume each other.

A.N.M.C
== Artificial Neo-Mitochondrial Creatures ==
Artificial Neo-Mitochondrial Creature or '''ANMC's''' were introduced in the Parasite Eve II. They are mutants transmogrified by human and/or Chemical procedures (Otherwise impossible without a catalyst such as [[Mitochondria Eve|Eve]]). They exhibit the same ecology behavior as "regular" NMC's but are often fitted with cybernetic armaments in their psychology (such as flamethrowers, energy swords and prosthetic limbs). They came into existence via a [[shadow government]] named '''Neo-Ark'''.

Mitochondria Eve
All Eves are actually a woman whose body has been taken over by the consciousness of the mitochondria in their cells. All the Eve incarnations have many powers, but they all possess a single, common power: the ability to cause living creatures to spontaneously combust. Except for one Yin, since his Eve genes where implanted at birth he is the only known male Mitochondrian Eve.Also he doesnt seem to be under the control of his Mitochondrian cell's.

kinesis'

Chronokinesis is the purported ability to mentally affect the flow of time. Of those few people who claim to possess the ability, most claim to pass through time "in spirit." The practice of chronokinesis is an obscure topic, even among psychics and other paranormalists.

Gyrokinesis, also known as Gravitokinesis, is the purported ability to mentally manipulate gravitons and gravitational fields: the force of gravity of an object. Gravitokinetics are alleged to be able to enhance gravitational pull or negate it altogether.

Magnetokinesis, also known as Magnokinesis or Ferrokinesis (though this last technically refers only to manipulating metal), is the purported ability to mentally manipulate all forms of magnetic and electromagnetic fields.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:10 pm
Name: Thorn Dragonfire

Race: Elf/Dragon/Vampire

Backround: (working on it) All so far is known is that her past was full of mystery and tumoil.

Appearence: http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/ThornSterling/?action=view¤t=gaia.jpg (But silver hair and emerald green eyes. Also has hidden black and silver dragon wings)

Weapons: Two curved swords. A whip encrusted in thorns. Daggers. (one resting in the tops of each boot. Nails and fangs twisted . Her pure strength and mental powers, which are quite dangerous.

~The~Blackest~Rose~

Lady Deadra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:01 pm
Name: Lady

Race: Were-panther

Weapons: In human form a dagger, in panther form teeth and claws

Powers: Slight psychic

Blood type: Have no idea

Race traits: Can communicate with cats of any breed.

Greatest fear: Flying

Appearance: Human form, look at avi. Panther form, black medium sized with blue eyes  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff