Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
Lets paint instead.....
ok *leaves and comes back with two cans of paint, a bright yellow and a bright green, and two paint brushes* wich color do you want?
*She took green* I'll take this one....
ok *puts some sheets over the furniture, and floor. opens up the paint and starts painting the wall with the yellow* so tell me about yourself and x?
Well....I'm an Angel. Before I was found unconscious All I used to do was deliver letters. Mostly Love letters. I Don't remember much. I don't even know how old I am.

As for X....He's over 500 thousand years old. He's a Phantom and a treasure hunter. He does fight against demons and stuff. But he has a terrible dark side.
*nods and keeps painting* I only found out recently how old I am. lots of people have terrible dark sides  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:29 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
Lets paint instead.....
ok *leaves and comes back with two cans of paint, a bright yellow and a bright green, and two paint brushes* wich color do you want?
ok *puts some sheets over the furniture, and floor. opens up the paint and starts painting the wall with the yellow* so tell me about yourself and x?
Well....I'm an Angel. Before I was found unconscious All I used to do was deliver letters. Mostly Love letters. I Don't remember much. I don't even know how old I am.

As for X....He's over 500 thousand years old. He's a Phantom and a treasure hunter. He does fight against demons and stuff. But he has a terrible dark side.
*nods and keeps painting* I only found out recently how old I am. lots of people have terrible dark sides
*She turns around and throws the paint out. It splattered and revealed X* I knew you came back.....

-He looked at her and himself- We must get going...And was that really necessary?

*She said with a smile*"Yes" *then she turned to Mules* "we gotta go Mules see ya later" 8SHe runs out the door waving*  

Xalo

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:32 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

*She turns around and throws the paint out. It splattered and revealed X* I knew you came back.....

-He looked at her and himself- We must get going...And was that really necessary?

*She said with a smile*"Yes" *then she turned to Mules* "we gotta go Mules see ya later" 8SHe runs out the door waving*
bye *waves and then paints the rest of the room with the bright yellow paint*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:16 pm
She smiled as she entered the main room. Arianna looked around and smiled to herself it reminded her of when she was young and roamed the lands. She walked in towards the fireplace and ran her fingertips over the mantle smiling all the wile.  

Arianna18

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:21 pm
*he stood in the doorway for a second and then walked along the wall carefully keeping to himself and he tightens his scarf from feeling cold*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:48 pm
*grins to myself, making sure the cans of yellow paint are safely tucked away*  

muletothefoxxes

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:30 am
Common_Thief
*he stood in the doorway for a second and then walked along the wall carefully keeping to himself and he tightens his scarf from feeling cold*
*shivers slightly and sits against a wall looking around with a worried expression on his face*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:02 am
Common_Thief
Common_Thief
*shivers slightly and sits against a wall looking around with a worried expression on his face*
hello *smiles and sits on the couch*  

muletothefoxxes

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:28 pm
Zimmy walks into the the main chamber. She seems out of it, her eyes dazed, rolling around languidly to see other people. She had a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing at different points in time. It felt like seconds ago she had talked to the real Eric. Or the Eric that she had promised to make real. Now she was just confused. "Did... I skip through time? Or... did I fall asleep or..." She shut herself up, shaking her head, and decided to see of she could find someone she remembered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:59 pm
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
Common_Thief
*still shivering* H-hello......*wraps his arms around him on the ground*  

Common_Thief

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:52 pm
ZimmyChild
Zimmy walks into the the main chamber. She seems out of it, her eyes dazed, rolling around languidly to see other people. She had a bad habit of disappearing and reappearing at different points in time. It felt like seconds ago she had talked to the real Eric. Or the Eric that she had promised to make real. Now she was just confused. "Did... I skip through time? Or... did I fall asleep or..." She shut herself up, shaking her head, and decided to see of she could find someone she remembered.
hello *watches you curiously* ((O_o I think I've heard about you))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 pm
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
Common_Thief
*still shivering* H-hello......*wraps his arms around him on the ground*
are you cold?  

muletothefoxxes

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:03 pm
In his rush to enter the room he slams into it. Although he is much to weak to go through it, so it is a few seconds before he enters like a more sane person slipping in with his hand against his bleeding head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:03 pm
ZimmyChild

"Zimmy? Zimmy! It's you!"  

Raiden the Ancient

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:58 pm
Raidan23
ZimmyChild

"Zimmy? Zimmy! It's you!"

Zimmy looked up, a little confused. "What?" She looked at his face and tried to make a connection.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff