Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSketchedMyLifeAway

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:00 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
She jumped in her chair from the sudden noise. "Oh..it's only you Raidan..." She hurridly shut the book and slid it behind her.

"Don't bother hiding your book. Half of these texts should be removed from here anyway." He was carrying a large stack of dusty books written in another language.
She sighed, going back to the book she was reading. "Sorry, I just got a little paranoid."

"No need to apologize."
"You've been acting rather strange lately. Did you know that?" She said which was at a random time. Not even looking up from her book, she smirked.

He had been reaching up to grab a book from the shelf, and he stopped. "I have? How so?"
"You are being nicer to me for one." She trailed a finger over some letters in the book, looking for something in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:29 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
She sighed, going back to the book she was reading. "Sorry, I just got a little paranoid."

"No need to apologize."
"You've been acting rather strange lately. Did you know that?" She said which was at a random time. Not even looking up from her book, she smirked.

He had been reaching up to grab a book from the shelf, and he stopped. "I have? How so?"
"You are being nicer to me for one." She trailed a finger over some letters in the book, looking for something in particular.

"Would you rather I tried to shoot you?"  

Raiden the Ancient

iSketchedMyLifeAway

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:19 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"No need to apologize."

"No, but it wouldn't surprise me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:29 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

" 'cause I have a wonderful new weapon and I'm dying to try it out..."  

Raiden the Ancient

Christel_of_Chiron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:59 pm
Raidan23
lady_dwarf
Raidan23
lady_dwarf
Chritine studies a minor spell and casts an eye on the pile of books. She mutters something softly, Suddenly, the top three books of the file catch on fire. Chritins runs over and stamps them out, saving the other books.

He gave her a mild glare, angered a little by the burning books. "Be more careful. Some of these texts are irreplaceable."
Christine looks at the man. "I just brought them in. They are my own, and I don't care if they're burned all to Hell." She smirks, turning back to her book. "The library can have whatever's left of that pile now."

"Even if they are yours, burning literature is like a sacrilige to me."
"Meh." Christel shrugs and goes back to reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:26 am
Christel yawns and retreats, leaving half of a burned pile of spell books in the library. "The library can keep them."  

Christel_of_Chiron

iSketchedMyLifeAway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:52 pm
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Ha! I'd like to see you try."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:32 pm
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway
Raidan23
iSketchedMyLifeAway

"Ha! I'd like to see you try."

rolleyes "Not in here."  

Raiden the Ancient

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:56 pm
Raidan pulled a book off the shelf in the fiction section and took a seat in a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:15 pm
(begins sifting through a stack of scrolls) strigoi....strigoi....  

Liliths_Second_Chance

Call_Me_Rai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:38 am
twisted "so many papercuts so little time"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:02 pm
-she skips into the library in her younger, 7 year old, form-
-she picks up a book, licks it-
"Hmmm, this must be ancient!"
-opens book, smells it, starts reading the text in it-

Sexual Disco

Kazcan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:02 pm
She materialized next to the fire place, looking around in interest.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff