Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis1253

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:57 pm
If I sign offline then I've left to go to my mom's I will be back in on as soon as I get there, which won't be long.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:01 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"Hmm...You aren't much for vampires, are you? It really doesn't seem like it. Of course, the only people I know who are interested are hunters, and they aren't much fun." He disappears, appearing behind her, talking in her ear. "Dying isn't fun...watching others die...THAT has a little more enjoyment in it, especially if you do it yourself." He smirks, appearing back in front of her, chuckling.

Yuki froze in place terrified. Her heatbeat going faster intill he returned back to his orginal sitting place. She breathed slowly to regain her normal heartbeat before saying "I don't like vampire, though it's my buisness why"

He smirks, glaring at her over his glasses. "I could tell you why, if I wanted to. I could purge through every thought you have ever had and send you into a world of suffering and despair. Seriously, I don't have time for all that, but it makes for an interesting day when I do." He looks back up at the moon, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Yuki went pail again, her heart beat quickening again. She then asked "If you aren't going to do it to me then why are you telling me? To scare me half to death?"

He straightens up, smirking. "Who says I wasn't? I might....Torture isn't neccessarily hurting someone in my book. So, I wouldn't push it..."

Yuki bit her lip as she tried to calm down and find a plan to get away. She felt like if she wasn't careful she'd be in even bigger troudble. She tood up and gave him he's jacket "Thank you. I think I'll be leaveing now, I need to find somewere to sleep before it get's even later"

He took his jacket, putting it on and straightening it. He grinned slightly, noticing her edginess. "They have rooms at the castle...but they are locked and there is no one there to give a key. I don't need keys, which is why I stay there...but you would need one. That's going to be interesting to see you pick the lock." He smirks, almost laughing.  

Eternal_Dragonfire

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:27 pm
Leafy1253
If I sign offline then I've left to go to my mom's I will be back in on as soon as I get there, which won't be long.

((no problem, just PM me when you log back on.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:44 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He smirks, glaring at her over his glasses. "I could tell you why, if I wanted to. I could purge through every thought you have ever had and send you into a world of suffering and despair. Seriously, I don't have time for all that, but it makes for an interesting day when I do." He looks back up at the moon, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Yuki went pail again, her heart beat quickening again. She then asked "If you aren't going to do it to me then why are you telling me? To scare me half to death?"

He straightens up, smirking. "Who says I wasn't? I might....Torture isn't neccessarily hurting someone in my book. So, I wouldn't push it..."

Yuki bit her lip as she tried to calm down and find a plan to get away. She felt like if she wasn't careful she'd be in even bigger troudble. She tood up and gave him he's jacket "Thank you. I think I'll be leaveing now, I need to find somewere to sleep before it get's even later"

He took his jacket, putting it on and straightening it. He grinned slightly, noticing her edginess. "They have rooms at the castle...but they are locked and there is no one there to give a key. I don't need keys, which is why I stay there...but you would need one. That's going to be interesting to see you pick the lock." He smirks, almost laughing.

"What's to say I would even go to that castle. There could be more vampires there." She smelled the air in its direction and shuddarded "There are more"

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:50 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"What's to say I would even go to that castle. There could be more vampires there." She smelled the air in its direction and shuddarded "There are more"

"Well, you could come stay with me....I don't bite." He smirked, taking a bottle out of his pocket and taking a few drinks of the red liquid, before slipping it back in his coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:53 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Well, you could come stay with me....I don't bite." He smirked, taking a bottle out of his pocket and taking a few drinks of the red liquid, before slipping it back in his coat.

Yuki turned her head away, so he wouldn't see her eyes turn yellow and slitted. The smell of blood, except her own, made her vampire side more noticable. When the smell left the air she turned back to him and said "How can I trust that you won't?"  

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:02 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Yuki turned her head away, so he wouldn't see her eyes turn yellow and slitted. The smell of blood, except her own, made her vampire side more noticable. When the smell left the air she turned back to him and said "How can I trust that you won't?"

He opens his coat, pointing at the bottle for a moment, then closes it again. "I don't drink human blood...It's troll blood. I do it for a reason that I'm not inclined to share with others. Anyway, I think I just found out why you don't like vampires too much." He smirks, glring at her through the tinted lenses of his glasses.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:06 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

He opens his coat, pointing at the bottle for a moment, then closes it again. "I don't drink human blood...It's troll blood. I do it for a reason that I'm not inclined to share with others. Anyway, I think I just found out why you don't like vampires too much." He smirks, glring at her through the tinted lenses of his glasses.

"Hmmn, why's that?" Yuki asked, trying to appear as if she didn't care, though a knot tied in her stomach.

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Lucian looked at her for a minute, then sighed, looking back up to the moon. "A favor to my family...FORMER family..."He crosses his arms over his chest, closing his eyes, slightly shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian looked at her for a minute, then sighed, looking back up to the moon. "A favor to my family...FORMER family..."He crosses his arms over his chest, closing his eyes, slightly shaking.

{{my bad I meant to say hows that}}
"Why do I hate vampires then?" Yuki asked.

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:38 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

((It's ok...))
Lucian smirks, not even bothering to look to her. "You have Vampire blood running through your veins....You might not like it, but it's true. It's quite nice for others to drink, but it doesn't quite fit my tastes...sorry."He shrugs, then crosses his arms again, pulling his coat closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:43 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

((It's ok...))
Lucian smirks, not even bothering to look to her. "You have Vampire blood running through your veins....You might not like it, but it's true. It's quite nice for others to drink, but it doesn't quite fit my tastes...sorry."He shrugs, then crosses his arms again, pulling his coat closer.
Yuki looked dumbstruck. No one had ever figured out she was half vampire. She had always smelled and tasted human so no one ever found out. "Can you prove your accusation?" Yuki said.  

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

((It's ok...))
Yuki looked dumbstruck. No one had ever figured out she was half vampire. She had always smelled and tasted human so no one ever found out. "Can you prove your accusation?" Yuki said.

He smirked, taking the bottle out of his pocket. He opened the lid, sitting it on the ground in front of her, leaning back against the tree. "Try me..."
((srry posting on another guild as well, got a bit tied up.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:10 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Leafy1253
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

((It's ok...))

He smirked, taking the bottle out of his pocket. He opened the lid, sitting it on the ground in front of her, leaning back against the tree. "Try me..."
((srry posting on another guild as well, got a bit tied up.))
{{It's okay}}
Yuki covered her nose, but it was too late, her eyes changed color and slited. Fangs smaller then his lowered.  

Artemis1253

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 am
Leafy1253
{{It's okay}}
Yuki covered her nose, but it was too late, her eyes changed color and slited. Fangs smaller then his lowered.

Lucian smirked, grabbing the bottle and taking a drink, before sticking it back in his pocket. "Either you don't drink enough or not at all....either way, you have an extreme lust for the smell of blood. You need to work on that."He grins, looking her over for a minute, then back at the moon. "You cannot go without eating for too long...turns you into something you aren't. I would know...being part demon, that gets out into the open every once in a while."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff