Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:44 pm
"Alright." he smiled, taking a bite out of his sandwhich. He smiled at her. "You know, you were on my lap last night. Why?" he asked a bit curiously. He wondered if vampires were capable of reproduction. Intresting question. He then moved on to thinking about which came first, the egg or the chicken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:52 pm
Allison turned a little red, "Thats a interesting question. ...Uhh.....why do you ask?" she questioned, turning redder by the second.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm
"I dont know....it was really hot though." he noticed her turning red, He kissed her and took another bite out of his sandwhich.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm
Allison turned even redder. "Well.... I...... it was.....just...." she trailed off, not looking at anything but the ground now.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 pm
He finished up. "Well...shall we go?" he smiled lookig at her. He kissed her and helped her up. "And its ok. You dont have to tell me why." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Allsion still felt awkward while putting her helmet on, and getting on the motorcycle. After Jiro was on and they were about to take off she said "..... I did it because I was sick of being in that place all by myself and wanted somebody to talk to." she said, stepping on the gas and leaving mcdonalds.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Jiro didnt hear her. He smiled and held onto her tightly, waiting. He coulsnt wait till they got to the secret place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Allison turned onto a small dirt road that lead to where she was taking Jiro. About a mile up the road, Allsion pulled the motorcycle over, getting off and said, "Well we have to walk from here." she smiled. "Oh don't worry, its only a mile or two."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:20 pm
Jiro smiled and took her hand. He smiled and walked, he wanted to get there ASAP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:27 pm
Allison lead Jiro up into the woods where there was no road or path, pulling him along. "I think you are going to like what I show you." she said grinning. After about a hour of walking they had finnally reached the mouth of what Allison wanted to show Jiro at. Pulling him along, there was another huge mansion, triple the size of the other one, there was a huge waterfall and river running down from the magestic mountains in the distance, located within site of the mansion. The veiw and place was spectacular. "I always wanted to live in this house, but I never had nobody to share it with..... until now." she grinned.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Jiro smiled and held her hands. "Well...do you want to move into here?" he smiled, kissing her cheek. He whispered "I love you" into her ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 pm
"Only if you wanted to. Thats what i wanted to ask you about." she said smiling. "Everthing is already here except for my porsche. I was going to bring it and put the motorcycle in the back but you wanted to go on the motorcycle.... kind of." she smirked kissing him. "I love you to."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:37 pm
Jiro smiled. "Lets just move in now...." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Allison smiled hugely,"Okay." she said pulling Jiro inside. "Would you like a tour or just want to see where your room is for now?" she asked.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:46 pm
(( wont be on until later tommorow. be warned.....))

"I'll like a tour. And cant we share a room?" he winked at her, letting himself be dragged by Allison  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff