Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm
"A-A-Anna. My name is Anna." She bowed slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:26 pm
"Anna, is it? It has a nice ring to it." He eyed her up and down. "You're quite beautiful, Miss Anna. How would you like that beauty to last forever?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 pm
She blushed, "Oh, thats quite impossible sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 pm
He smiled, revealing his fangs. "For a human, maybe..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:49 pm
SHe was then terrified, her knees gave in and she fell to the ground. "P..Please, don't hurt me..."Tears streamed down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 pm
"Hurt you? I don't intend to hurt you. In fact, I intend to help you." He knelt down and caressed her cheek. "I intend to stop you from feeling pain, from suffering, from being a victim. I intend to show you the world in a way only my kind can. I could make you my next meal if I so wished, and yet I offer you the chance to live indefinitely! What do you say?" Charm was dripping from every word; his voice just seemed to flow gently and smoothly, caressing her ears with velvet hands. It was almost as if he was being overly sincere...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm
"I...I" She couldn't think straight, she hadn't ever been touched by a man. And this was oozing with his hypnotism.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 pm
"It's a simple yes or no, is it not? One wouldn't think it would be hard to choose life over death..." He brought her lips to his, kissing her gently. "Just think about it, will you? If you decide yes, merely say my name and I shall appear. It is Ulrich, if you have forgotten." With that, he disappeared with the blinding speed of vampires, not to be seen for awhile...

The doe seemed to have disappeared as well...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm
She blushed, her emotions going out of wack. "Immortal?" She thought about it. "Ulrich." She called, she wanted to know more detales.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 pm
He wiped his mouth and went to her, seeming to appear out of nowhere. "Yes, Anna? Have you reconsidered my offer?"

(I make a good vampire, mais non, mon cheri?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 pm
Wolfwing saw a barrel moving to the north-east. He thought nothing of it walking only a yard past the boy. He was in the town square currently. He pondered for a second. On where he could get some food. There were no bars to be seen. At least none that he recognized as a bar. Just a motel and a shack. Wait a minute!! He exclaimed as he looked at the motel more closely. This place just might have what I am looking for. He stroked his chin as he walked inside of the motel. It had an old west style doorway. Meaning this town wasn't very wealthy. Sniffing the air he spoke thinking someone could help him out. Is there anyone that has any food for a broke hardworking traveler?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:34 pm
Immediately, Jonathan rushed into his house and brought out all the food he could, laying it at the werepyre's feet. "Please! Take whatever you want! Just don't hurt me!!!" He knelt down with his hands on his head, quivering with fear...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 pm
(Yes, you do, love.^ ^ I atleast know what much.)

"I-I-I-" SHe sighed, "I want to know more. Befor I change My mind, I wanna know everything there is to know."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:45 pm
"Very well, then. That is fair, and I am nothing if not fair. I would make two small puncture wound in your neck with my fangs. You may feel a minor discomfort. Then, I would release some of my own blood into your veins. My blood would transform your blood, and eventually all of you, making you a vampire, such as myself. You would no longer need to sleep, eat, or breathe to survive, though you may do as much of each as you please without any harm being done. Your heart would no longer beat, because it would no longer need to. You would become faster than the human eye can detect, and incredibly strong. With a single hit you could total a... what is it called again? A car. You could even walk in sunlight, so long as you feed on blood once in awhile. You need not feed on the blood of a human, and you need not drain a victim completely, but you do need enough to satisfy yourself in any case. You would cease to age as well, allowing you to live indefinitely, as long as you don't acquire any serious injuries. Your body would become... durable... to say the least; able to absorb great amounts of impact and heal from many different types of wounds. Your senses would heighten; sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste! And some vampires even have powerful mental abilities, beyond the scope of imagination. Rumour is told of those who can see the future, or read the thoughts of others. Is there anything else you wish to know? I'd be more than happy to oblige you." His voice still bore that tone of over-sincerity; it was the mark of a simpler time, back when he was a Baron, back when chivalry was still intact. How he missed those days...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Wolfwing backed away from the boy. Looking at him in an odd way. Umm...why you are quivering in fear. Offering me a mountain of food that I myself have not earned? I don't know you, so an act like this is certainly strange.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff