Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 pm
"We're coming mom!" Seirah replied, pulling Hunter to his feet. Without letting go of his hand, she led the way downstairs and into the kitchen/diningroom. "You did something to her," growled Kiba. He started to get up from the table. "No you don't," said Seirah's mother, smacking her husband abside the head. "She's fine and in one piece, so don't you dare do anything!" Seirah smiled as her mother told Kiba off. "Like I said, at least mom doesn't always try to protect me," she said, smiling. She sat down and tugged Hunter down beside her. "I hope you like curried chicken." Kiba continued to growl softly throughout his meal and didn't take his eyes off Hunter, but he didn't try to hurt him. "So, are you two going out now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Hunter didn't anwser the quedhtion afraid of what kiba might do.Hunter Continued to eat his food.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Seirah only looked at her mother and blushed. "That's wonderful! It's about time you found someone who can keep up with you," said her mother. Kiba growled loudly and said, "You'd better not hurt her or let anyone else hurt her if you can help it, or so help me..." "FATHER!! DON'T THREATEN MY BOYFRIEND!!!" yelled Seirah, standing and looming over Kiba. Kiba shrank back. He was a little nervous about what Seirah and the two wolf pups at her sides would do if he attempted anything. She'll probably do her best to kill me in the most painful way she can think of, he thought with a shudder. "Alright, just don't hurt her and we'll get along," he said, giving in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:14 pm
Hunter said "I will not let anyone hurt Her i promise it with my life. He said to kiba After he said it he went back to eating his food. Hunter said " Your food is awsome."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Seirah's mother smiled. "Why thank you. See Kiba, he has good manners and he said that he'd protect Seirah with his life, so you have nothing to worry about." Kiba nodded slowly. "Make sure you do." Seirah sat back down. "You all seem to be forgetting that I'm a chunnin and he's still a gennin, no offense. I can protect myself!" "I know, I just want to make sure that he isn't going to break your heart in a few months," stated Kiba. Akamaru growled and Kumori and Blaze went back to their meals. Narrowing her eyes at Kiba, Seirah slowly rose again and walked out of the house. "Come on Kumori."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Hunter stood up and said "Please excuse us,Come on blaze. Blaze and Hunter chased after Seirah.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Seirah ran deep into the forest that she knew so well. She eventually came to a small clearing with a pond in the middle of it and sat down. "Why does he always do that to me?" she asked Kumori. Kumori jumped into her lap and started to lick away the tears as they started to come. "He always treats me like I'm some delicate little flower that will break easily. I'm not! I'm a kunoichi of Konoha! The same as Lady Sakura, Lady Hintata, Lady Shizune and the rest of them!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Hunter and blaze got all the way there and panted i need to start running more he thought. Hunter sat down next to Seirah and said " you know he's just being like any dad he just wants to make sure no harm comes to you what dad dosen't want to preteect there child.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 pm
"I know," replied Seirah, looking at Hunter. "It's just that he always seems to do this to me no matter what!" Kumori, sensing that the one who could help Seirah the most right now, went and started to play with Blaze. Seirah looked at her feet once again. "I don't think he'll ever realize that I can hold my own in a fight with some of the chunnin and jonin here."

"What'd you do that for!?" inquired Seirah's mother as soon as Hunter left. She hit Kiba with the spoon she had used while making dinner. "I just wanted to see if that kid of Naruto's would be good to his word," said Kiba, dodging to the side so that the blow didn't land as hard as it could have. "I should have known it'd be something like that." "The good news is that he passed. The better news, I think that he truely cares for Seirah."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm
"I might be able to help you with that. Tomorow i'm enetering the chunin exsams but unfornuitly my dad woun't let me changes squads untill i become a chunin. but wheni become a chunin maby we can some how acidently have a sparing match he said with a smile. Blaze started licking Seirah trying to keep her spirts up.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 pm
"Please don't. If we sparred without another chunnin or a jonin around to say that we were only practicing, he'd probably try to make us break up," commented Seirah, pushing Blaze towards Kumori. Kumori grabbed Blaze's tail and playfully gave it a tug. At this Seirah smiled. She turned to Hunter and placed a hand on his cheek. "Be careful. The chunnin exams are no laughing matter. They're dangerous and I don't want to lose you this soon," she said, leaning in and kissing him lightly on the lips. "Good luck. You'll need it." Seirah stood and offered Hunter a hand. "You haven't practiced with Blaze yet and you shouldn't tonight. I'll watch him while you take the exams, since it would probably screw up the way your team works." She took Hunter's hand in one of her own and started to lead him back to his house. "You need to get a good nights sleep," she said at last, once they reached his house. She scooped up Blaze. "You're staying with me for the next few days," she told him before kissing Hunter one last time before the exams. "Good luck. We'll be cheering for you." With one last smile, she, Kumori and Blaze were gone.

((Good night. I'll be back on tomorrow around 5 pm, so we can pick up again then.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm
Hunter went into his house and walk into his room he went to bed and his parents kept trying to wake him up and ask him about what happened but hunter locked every entrence and exit only he could get in and out. Hunter Had a night mare and he woke up in the middle of the night.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 pm
((I'm back for a little while.))

Seirah walked back into her house and glared at her father. He's really lucky I've got Blaze in my arms right now, she thought, proceeding upstairs. She locked her door as soon as Kumori was in her bedroom. "I hope that Hunter does well tomorrow and doesn't fight with Jynx," she said, crawling into bed with the two wolf pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 am
Reiko decided to go back home she saw her mom kurenai "rei-dear...your home late again theres leftovers in the fridge your fathers on a mission so he won't be back for a while" Reiko nodded "good night mom.."she said quietly.Kurenai smiled "good night"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 am
Hunter was way to excited he couldn't even sleep so he stayed up and trained in his room. Naruto bursted the door down and aske Hunter what happened but the door had fell on top of hunter.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff