Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:39 am
(ehehe dax is fairly new to guild rping he'll learn, sorry bout that)
(and its against the rules to kill another character without permision)

kat had her eyes closed tightly as she cryed and gasped for air pain all around her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:39 am
(kat was dieing, i had to get her away, other wise i would have engaged in a fight)  

Daxter Mauville

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 am
(You two are new to RPing with me. I let people kill my characters as they will; permission is no factor. I can always make new ones.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 am
(hmm well i do not much like killing other character off, so meh)
(come on people rp nu talk DX)

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 am
(haha and you also kill other peoples characters without permission no doubt? btw im coming back to kill you now so hurry and heal) alex dropped kat outside the cave, then turned and raced back inside towards the unconcious Xanzibar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:52 am
(oh nice drop me and leave bleeding and dieing)

kat tryed to stand, her whole stomach felt like it had been ripped out and stepped on. she crawled towards the cave entry crying out as she bled more cause of her straining. she reached out towards alex weakly then feel unconscious blood surrounding her whole frale body.

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 am
(However, there is a price. My beloved Alysha is in this RP as well; killing my characters may tick her off. If she cannot arrive to defend me, then you may suffer her wrath. But, whatever you choose. Not my fault it your characters become masterpieces... And I do not kill without permission.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 am
(why the hell did you try to stand up????) alex stopped and stood torn between killing the wolf or saving kat, in a split second decision he raced back to kat and bit into his wrist allowing the blood to flow into her mouth while doing his best to stop her from bleeding  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 am
kat drank as much as she could till she was mostly healed, but she was still tired and weak and needed rest. her eyes did not open as she stayed asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:06 am
alex winced as his wrist healed when kat didnt get up he picked her up and started to walk off  

Daxter Mauville

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 am
It would take awhile for him to heal; he was just barely able to breathe...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 am
kats body layed limp in his arms, in her mind she feared the werewolf showing up.  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:16 am
alex gained speed searching for an animal or human to use for food, he got lucky as he came across a stray child from the town destroyed, he hurried to her and bit into her throat replenishing his lost blood  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 am
kat suddenly whimpered a bit as she opened her eyes slowly to see alex, she smiled weakly and kissed him on the cheek.  

ikat-kun

Daxter Mauville

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 am
"please be more carefull kat" alexander said as he sat down and checked her to make sure no damage was done  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff