Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 pm
"I'm doing better Sam,"Sarah said before coughing into the mask. "Umm Sam, I kinda imprinted on Jacob somehow,"she said before quickly averting her gaze while her breathing quickened and she started to wheeze for breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 pm
edward picked up the note and gave the girl a look like he didn't know what she was doing talking to him. once the girl left, he opened it and read it. he glared at her. he was going to have to talk to her about the note.  

punk_rocker_wanabe

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 pm
{{ I succeeded in throughly confusing you didn't I? If something doesn't make sense just tell me. I usually end up RPing late when I'm half a sleep. In a a nut shell Kel put up a mental barier to keep Edward out when she realized he was a mind reader.She figured out Edward was part of a large coven{ she is new to Forks after all so she has no idea who most people are] and so she decide to talk to him to avoid getting on the bad side of another coven.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:49 pm
Sam looked at Sarah strangely. "YOU WHAT?!," Sam yelled. He glared at Sarah. "What is she thinking? He doesn't even know who were are yet. And once he does thigs will get compelticated. Jacob is far more important than he thinks," Sam said to himself.  

vampire_knight_loves_zero

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 am
'Not another asthma attack,'Sarah thought as her eyes widened at Sam's outburst and she sat up coughing. Her face got pale and her sholders started to heave greatly as she wheezed to get air into her slowly tightening airways. Tears fell from her eyes from both panic and from her being upset. She sat foreward a little more, hoping that the position would help her breathing as she panicked from the lack of oxygen in her lungs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Sam glanced over at Sarah. He saw the tears in her eyes. "Sarah are you okay?," Sam asked in concern. He rushed over to Sarah and placed his arm around her. "I didn't mean to make you upset. I just want you know why you did such a thing," Sam's voice has softened.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 am
"You of all pe-people should know,"Sarah paused to cough and take a gasping wheezy breath before continuing,"that you can't help who you im-imprint on." Her sholders were heaving greatly from the effort of talking and breathing. After she spoke she was left even more breathless than before. The wheeze rattled deep in her chest as she struggled to fill her lungs with air. "As-asthma attack,"Sarah rasped out to Sam breathlessly as she fought the growing tightness in her airways.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 am
Sam starred at Sarah. Shocked by what she just said. "W-what?! Nurse," yelled Sam. He ran out in the hall and came back with a nurse. She have Sarah her medince and left again. "Are you feeling better? You're asthma sure is acting up," Sam said softly. He paused. He didn't know what to say to Sarah. "Sarah I must tell you that Jacob doesn't know. Right know he thinks he's in love with a human girl named Bella. She is involved with a Cullen. He doesn't know about us. So I ask you not to tell him," Sam explained.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 am
"I know that I can't tell him,"Sarah paused to take a shaky breath before continuing,"I guess all the stress from the whole wolf thing is what's causing my asthma to act up." Her face paled as a thought hit her mind,"Sam, what am I going to do if I have an attack while I'm a wolf?" Her eyes widened at the thought and she struggled to calm down and not think about what could happen. Switching subjects quickly she said,"How are the guys? I hope you didn't tell them I am here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Sam looked at Sarah in confusion. "I didn't tell them. But you're mother does know," Sam answered. He paused. "We'll cross that brige when it gets here. Just right now focus on getting better."  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm
does anyone know where meusda56 is?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 pm
"When can I get out of here?"Sarah asked anxiously with a slight ragged wheeze to her words. She was bored and she didn't like being in hospitals for very long. Her face had some color return to it at the thought of leaving the hospital room. Looking at Sam she bounced up and down on the bed like a little kid hyped up on chocolate while waiting for his response.  

rocker_gal226

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:57 am
(um...ok then. i waznt really confused but i guess that i misunderstood what you were trying to tell me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm
Lilith read the note. She quickly wrote back.
Yeah I guess it's hard for both of this. Amber has these stupid ideas alot of them time and I usually just go all with them. But I don't think I can go along with them. I just think this time what she did was wrong. We can't trust them and we shouldn't. We can talk at lunch okay. It's almost lunch anyway.
Lilith handed Kara the note back. She didn't undestand why she was telling Kara these things. They haven't known her for very long but she felt like she could tell her anything.

Kara read over the note a few times, thinking of a response. Right as she put her pencil down to start writing, the bell rang. Quickly grabbing her things, Kara muttered under her breath, "finally." Walking into the hall, she slowly headed to the cafeteria. When she and Lilith had reached she said, "You don't mind waiting for a minute while I get lunch, do you?"  

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:52 pm
medusa56
Lilith read the note. She quickly wrote back.
Yeah I guess it's hard for both of this. Amber has these stupid ideas alot of them time and I usually just go all with them. But I don't think I can go along with them. I just think this time what she did was wrong. We can't trust them and we shouldn't. We can talk at lunch okay. It's almost lunch anyway.
Lilith handed Kara the note back. She didn't undestand why she was telling Kara these things. They haven't known her for very long but she felt like she could tell her anything.

Kara read over the note a few times, thinking of a response. Right as she put her pencil down to start writing, the bell rang. Quickly grabbing her things, Kara muttered under her breath, "finally." Walking into the hall, she slowly headed to the cafeteria. When she and Lilith had reached she said, "You don't mind waiting for a minute while I get lunch, do you?"

Lilith shook her head. "No go ahead. I'll wait here," smiled Lilith. She watched as Kara walked off to get her food. Lilith lended aganist a pole in the caftria. She watched as everyone ate. "How can they eat such things? It all tastes like dirt," Lilth said to herselff. She was hoping that Amber would so up. But there was still no sign of her anyway. So Lilith wiating impatinly for Kara to return.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff