Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:40 pm
" Don't cry...,' Quinn said slightly drowsy,"..I'm alright.....And no..i would've endangered you both if i had you two help me....My maker is ruthless....Now..aside from that......i need...blood otherwise i will bleed out...."
The silverhaired vampire clung on to the girl vampire, feeling rather weak.
(sorry it's short..><)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:54 pm
"I don't know Kuroi...there isn't anyone about!" she said, looking hopelessly around at the deserted villge. "Your saliva...it healed before. Can't you close your wounds then we can find you a drink." Luciriah asked, thinking desperately. Without those sorts of healing powers she wasn't sure whether it worked on yourself.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:00 am
Kuroi slowly stepped forward toward quinn. "I.. I.. can heal him..." The child slowly knelt down in front of quinn, his hands were shaking with fear as he placed them over 2 of his wounded areas. They slowly began to glow green in hopes that with his powers Quinn's wounds would close and heal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:49 am
Luciriah stared in awe as the child healed Quinn. She knew it was inappropriate but she suddenly felt very weak herself, inferior next to her other two friends who had such great powers.

((Thankyou SO SO much for joining LGS! It'll be dead for a bit...but thankyou!!! *glomps* 4laugh ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:03 am
The child using his powers felt the thought that crossed Luciriah's mind. He gripped his hand into atight fist then gave her a tight hug. "Your power... is stronger than my own... you have saved my life... both you and quinn... I am here now only because of you... your power greatly surpasses my own. You have given me another chance at living life the way I want to, you turned your back on many of your kind just to protect me... I would never have done such a thing because I am so weak... you are very much stronger than I will ever be..." he said as he began to cry softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:24 am
Luciriah's heart warmed at Kuroi's words, and she kissed the top of his head, hugging him back. "There's nothing to cry about. I would fight a hundred vampires to keep you safe little one, I promise." He offered her an awful lot of support for someone so young, but she was becoming used to finding comfort in him. With a smile she picked him up and sat him on her shoulders as she began to walk again, back through the deserted streets of the village. Even with her enhanced vision and hearing she could sense no life, but it was her sense of smell that told her there were other people around. She could smell the blood that ran warm inside them, and from it tell how far away they were, and from the silence she supposed most of them were asleep; it was quite late at night.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:12 am
[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]
Luciriah's heart warmed at Kuroi's words, and she kissed the top of his head, hugging him back. "There's nothing to cry about. I would fight a hundred vampires to keep you safe little one, I promise." He offered her an awful lot of support for someone so young, but she was becoming used to finding comfort in him. With a smile she picked him up and sat him on her shoulders as she began to walk again, back through the deserted streets of the village. Even with her enhanced vision and hearing she could sense no life, but it was her sense of smell that told her there were other people around. She could smell the blood that ran warm inside them, and from it tell how far away they were, and from the silence she supposed most of them were asleep; it was quite late at night.

The small child soon began to rub his eyes, it was indeed late and using his power had made him very tired. He tried to let out a soft whisper to let you know he was tired but just fell forward off your shoulders moving into a deep sleep as he fell.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:34 am
Luciriah sensed the child slipping and caught him with ease, holding him against her body as she continued to walk. "We should probably find a place to stop for the night" she mused, looking around her. She didn't dare venture near any of the inns again after the disturbance they'd caused before, but she sat down in a deserted street and lenant her head against the cold wall of a building. She knew it wasn't safe to just fall asleep, but she too was growing tired and found herself dozing off, the child asleep on her lap. She would have time to crossly tell herself off in the morning, when she wasn't so sleepy.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 pm
Kuroi slept soundly for about 4 hours then he began to stir as he was getting ready to awaken. he turned and looked up at luciriah as she slept. The child seeing this he just relaxed in her arms awaiting for her to awaken.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:28 pm
Luciriah began to feel uncomfortable. She felt her skin heat up and her face itch, there was a sour taste in her mouth. With a jolt she sat up, fully awake - it was day, and the Sun was out.
"Gah!" She threw her arms up to protect her face, as they were protected by her black hoodie. "Time to go Kuroi!" she said, squinting and seeing he was awake.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:55 am
kuroi had turned away looking around at the nothingness and din't even notice the sun had risen until Luciriah had sprung awake. He turned to her as she startled him with her pain. "Where are we going to go?" he asked quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:11 am
"We need to get to shade right now, we'll have to move on come nightfall. I can't stay in a place where there's so much sunlight" She scrambled to her feet and using the wall as a guide began to pull herself along towards the end of the road to try and find an empty -or reasonable empty- house. Her skin was beginning to boil and she knew that pretty soon it would start to flake off. She'd seen it happen to many a vampire in the past. The careless ones - and she would now be classed as one of those.

((Head to the forest next, but not for a while ^^ ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:18 pm
The child helped you along until you reached a door, the child quickly placed his hand on it. "The house is empty except for one person... a young girl... probably no older than me..." he said with some shy sadness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:02 pm
Luciriah thanked him and barged in out of desperation, not rudeness. She saw sunspots infront of her eyes and she gasped in the shade of the house. Turning her back to Kuroi she hesitantly felt her face, which had been exposed to the sun for a while before she had woken up.
It was raw and red and it had split in many places leaving trails of blood. Her eyes welled up with tears. Burns this bad often didn't heal, and even if they did it took many years. "Thank you Kuroi...." she muttered, trying to stop her voice from wavering. She wondered if the girl had woken up. How would she convince her she wasn't dangerous looking like this? She didn't dare face the child either.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm
The young girl did indeed begin to wake up, Kuroi's eyes glowed softly as he chanted a spell softly which put her back into a deep sleep. He slowly walked over to her. He could feel hared in the girl's heart and then bean to explain. "Her father... killed her mother and then ran off with another woman leaving her here alone... her hatred burns deep inside her..." he said feeling kind of sad. He then turned to Luciriah. He placed his hand over her face, he chanted again as his hand glowed, his magic moved from his hand into Luciriah trying to heal the wounds left by the sun.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff