Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 pm
kat knew he was lieing and it bothered her that he wasnt telling her the truth, but they had just met. maybe someday he will trust her enough. kat blushed and nibbled on the apple more

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 pm
He hugged her, then turned to Aph and Ry. "Okay. Now, why are my sister and apparent best friend making out in our room?"  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 pm
(sorry was eating dinnner...lets hope i can keep it in this time.(

kat cuddled into him confused at how both of them, where acting she had never liked someone before this was new to her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 pm
Snow smiles to herself, as she closed her book, she hops off the window and to her room.

"cool, Harry Potter is awesome, and so is the twilight series" he said "hey, you wouldnt happen to have a boyfriend would you?"  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 am
"Because your sister and apparent best friend are having fun," she mimicked his face, though smiling gently towards him and Kat. "And what are you and apparent aquantence (sp?) doing having strawberry time over there? Hmmm?"

Damien was just about to open his dorm door when he groaned, smacking his forehead. "Crap! I forgot to tell her what time to meet me!" Cursing like a sailor, he ran back towards Snow's dorm.

Lore blinked, confused, shaking her head slowly. "...N-No...I j-just broke up with mine a-a-a few days ago..." She blushed deeper as she stared down at her lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:19 am
He smirked, hugging Kat. "Nothing, really... well, nothing you need to know."  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:36 am
Snow was laying on her bed while looking through her sketchbook, humming softly

"aww, sorry to hear that" he pats her shoulder in a friendly way  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am
Ry smirked softly at the two. "What's fair is fair." She shrugged and then smiled kindly at Aph. "I'm going to go."

Lore blushed softly but smiled softly. "I-It's ok..."

It took him awhile, but Damien finally found Snow's window after asking a lot of suspicious people. Taking another small pebble, he chucked it at the window.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:43 am
Without saying anything, Zach grabbed Kat's hand and ran out, closing the door behind him.

Aph tackled Ry again, kissing her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:43 am
Snow looks up and then walks towards her window, she opens it and sticks her head out "hello again" she said seeing Damien and smiling

Dawn smiles "so, you want to go hang out later?"  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 am
"Oof!" Ry was tackled to the ground, once again on her back. She was about to say something when Aph started kissing her. She wrapped her arms around her slim waste and gave up on conversation or leaving.

Lore's eyes widened, surprised. Oh...my...God... "Sure," she murmured, smiling shyly.

"I forgot to tell you what time to meet me!" He was smirking, his arms out spread eagled. "7 o' clock sound good to you...Juliet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm
((Someone should find them. XD))

Aph's tongue passed into Ry's mouth.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 pm
Dawn smiles brightly "great, we could go to the park or watch a movie or something" he suggested.

Snow laughs "sounds good to me Romeo"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm
((Who though? Oh, wait! I got an idea....^o^ ))

Ry groaned softly, rolling them over so they were on their sides. Just as Ry went to deepen the kiss, the last person in the world she expected to see came into the room...her father...the headmaster.

"Yeah!" Lore seemed a little more enthusiastic now. "Whatever y-you want to do..." She blushed shyly.

Damien nodded, smirking still as he waved slightly, jogging back to his dorm, whistling contentedly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:09 pm
Aph broke the kiss, blushing furiously.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items