Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:03 pm
User Image Rose [Rosey] Senicah [Brave] Weasley [Uhg]

Rose gave Greg a little grin and turned around. "See you later, guys." She said, a little shaky. She turned back to Greg and walked in front of him. When he opened the door for her she turned a little pink. "Thanks." She said quietly, but regretting it afterward, afraid she sounded ungrateful.

Rose was very nervous. She got like this alot when she was nervous. As they walked to the prefects bathroom she felt goosebumps from on her skin, not only because she was nervous. Because it was just plain cold in the hallways. That's how it got on rainy day. On any cold day. At home she had a fire going, but she didn't see any fire places in the Hogwarts Hallways. Making her even more nervous. Imagine her shaking and chattering her teeth uncontrollably. Not good.

As they approached the bathroom she popped out of her nightmare and slowed down a bit. Noticing she was moving pretty fast. Long legs aren't always good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:19 am
Nymphadora-Tonks19
User Image
Erin May:

Erin tilted her head as she watched him speak. She smiled lightly as she listened. His accent was to die for. She tilted her head even more by just a fraction.. "Really? They don't sound very nice."She said shaking her head slightly. "The teachers here are usually really nice.. We do a few who aren't. But if you know how to please them and avoid them, its not to bad."She said smiling at him.

"Tournaments aren't my thing. That's all. I mean I play Quidditch in my spare time, and was on the team up until last year. "She said shrugging her shoulders lightly. She smiled at him and then took a sip of her juice.. "I like to watch the events, Just not play in them."She said smiling at him. She then tilted her head slightly to look at him..

She was caught by surprise when he asked if she was planning on going to the ball. She tilted her head slightly and then nodded.. "Yeah I want to go. But I don't think I'll be going with anyone."She said softly before shaking her head.. "Should be fun though. I love dancing."She said smiling at him.

[[re-post for Spiral]]  

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image

Immersed in love's encounter
The heavens merge with hell
My arms release my body
Your arms hold what I held
Finally I know you'll take me
Finally I know you fell
I climb into your body
Climb into my own cell
Don't turn the lights on
Don't turn the lights on
User ImageThe tall blonde walked into the Great Hall with an astounding amount of confidence. It wasn't rare for other girls (and sometimes guys in Gregory's case) to find her terribly intimidating. This was never because of any apparent physical dominance over her peers, but instead because of the fact that she was half Veela, and therefore a magnet to anyone of the male gender. She was like a siren, leading men to crash among the shores, except that she didn't need to sing in order to do this. All she needed to do was look in their direction, fling her hair, or add a slight sensuality to her walk. However, Evangeline never found it necessary to do this. In fact, she found it degrading to do this for a man's attention. This was why she was not currently in a relationship. She was what the boys fantasized about, but none of them ever really got to know her because of her Veela mystique.

So she sighed as eyes followed her to the Beauxbaton table. Luckily, she fit right into the bunch of girls she sat with. Many of Beauxbaton's students were part Veela because of their French heritage. Now it wasn't only Evangeline they stared at. It was easy to eat in peace with this thought in her mind. It was a little late for breakfast, but she still grabbed for the pancakes and eggs that were in front of her. Waking up late on the weekend was a beautiful thing. Of course, it left less time for homework, but Evangeline worked better under pressure, something she would eventually appreciate quite a bit.

What's on your mind tonight
Don't think too much you'll go blind
Make it easy find a beast in me
Now I'm not your type
And I'll fly solo into my loner love
While you walk and play it safe
Aren't you scared I'll leave
Do they mean more than me
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:50 am
User Image

I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I'm right, no need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love
But if I tell the world, I'll never say enough
'Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do if I'd end up with you

User ImageWhen Adele walked into the Great Hall, it was a relief to see that breakfast was still being served and most students had already left to enjoy the weekend somewhere else. The Slytherin table was almost completely empty, save for a few first years and Erin who was talking to one of those handsome Durmstrang folk. So Adele sat down as far away from everyone as she possibly could and began to feast on what was in front of her. You see, Adele was a stress-eater. Whenever she had something lingering on her ever-angry mind, she ate to make herself feel better. Of course, she always made sure to work out on the Quidditch Pitch to keep the pounds from laying on. Hopefully it wouldn't rain the next day, for she would certainly need to practice some Quidditch tomorrow.

What was she so stressed about today? Well, she got a letter from her mother in the post. She was going to the Bahamas with some boy-toy. It was so disgraceful seeing her mother go from man to man after her parents got divorced. Adele figured she would just find some other rich guy to marry and the whole cycle would start all over again. Instead, she dated all of these men. Where was she finding all of them? It definitely wasn't Grandma Parkinson who was setting her up with these fellows. She would never approve of this behavior. Adele didn't much approve either. When did her mom become such a...slut? She was always a gold digger, but now she's not even that. After years of stressing to her daughter how important it is to keep the family name in good standing, she was disgracing her entire lineage like this. It made Adele sick.

In the letter, she also made time to complain about her father. Mr. Ashe was getting remarried in the spring: news that came to Adele through her mother, not her father. She met the witch her father was married and didn't have a problem with her, but of course her mother couldn't keep quiet about it. It was tiring just having to correspond with her mother through letters. She and her father rarely spoke or wrote to one another, but had a decent enough holiday together each year. This particular year, she would be spending the Winter Holiday with her father and his new fiance. As much as she didn't really like either of her parents, she was better off living with her father, who basically left her alone. At least, she wouldn't be with her crazy mother and that week's man. Just that thought made Adele grab for another plate of pancakes.

Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?
Or would it be a waste, even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there?
Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads nowhere?

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

Abel held his drink in front of his face as Erin spoke, slowly inhaling the smell of the Darjeeling tea he enjoyed so much. He looked up at her mention of quidditch, and his curiosity overcame him before he was able to control his speech. "Any specific reason you stopped playing?" Immediately after asking this question he wished he hadn't; it could have been a personal or embarrassing reason, and he didn't want to upset the girl. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry. I guess I'm just curious..." He explained, his voice trailing off into silence at the question's end.

Erin slightly perked up at the mention of the Yule Ball, and Abel realized he had made a mistake. He didn't want to give her the impression that he was going to ask her. Not that that would be so horrible, it's just that he was hoping that he would be able to eventually share his homosexuality with others on this trip, and taking a girl to a dance would only set back his progress in readying himself for such a change. Also, he enjoyed chatting with Erin, and didn't want to lead her on or disappoint her. "I'm not much of a dancer myself," he confided in her. "I'm not even sure that I would choose to go if I wasn't forced to, hailing from Durmstrang and all." Abel drank the remainder of the tea in his cup, and brushed back some hair that had fallen into his face. "Well, I think I'm going to head back to the ship for the time being..." The announcement of the school champions was to be tonight, and Abel was getting to be quite anxious. A nice nap or some reading was just what he needed to relax. He tightened his scarf, awaiting her goodbye as he prepared himself to face the dreary weather outside.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin smiled lightly at him.. "No reason really.. Just wanted to give the other students a chance to get in on the game as well.. "She said shrugging lightly. She smiled and then tilted her head slightly. He was just as curious as she was.. which was funny. If he stuck around the school for a bit then they might actually become good friends. She smiled and then frowned lightly.. "Not much of a dancer huh? That's too bad.. Dancing is a lot of fun.. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ball."She said with a smile. She watched as he suddenly began to tighten his scarf and she nodded lightly.. "Alright, Well see you around."She said looking up at him..

Erin couldn't figure it out but there was something that Abel wasn't telling her.. she narrowed her eyes slightly and thought about a few of her friends before it finally clicked.. He was gay. She should have known. All guys that were good looking and nice were gay. After he had left she put her head in her hands and groaned softly.

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

"Maybe if you'd like we could go to the Quidditch pitch some time and play for fun," Abel offered. He didn't really like Quidditch when he was forced into it by his father, but maybe he would enjoy the sport more when he was playing for pure leisure, without any pressure. Wouldn't it be something if he returned from this trip actually looking forward to playing a match with his old man?

"Hopefully I won't embarrass myself too much," he jokingly stated, thinking about the Ball. "I don't mind more traditional forms of dance, it's more modern stuff I'm not too well-practiced in..." Being from Romania, Abel had different musical tastes than your average Hogwarts student. It was dancing to music such as the Weird Sisters that worried him the most. As Abel stood up, he gave a slight wave to Erin. "La revedere, it was nice to speak with you... I guess I will see you around?" And with that, Abel, placed his hands in his pockets and headed toward the exit, feeling more and more of the cold wind forcing itself through a crack in the door leading to the chilly outdoors as he neared the exit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image
Erin May:

Erin had listened to everything he had said and then smiled lightly.. "Course, Id love to play just for fun."She said shrugging lightly. She then shook her head slightly.. "You'll be fine."She said shaking her head again. She then watched him walk away. She knew it.. she kind of doubted that he would see her again... it was just one of those things.. she wasn't well liked.. and she never really talked to people more than once though she usually said hi to them, they decided to ignore her.

Erin sighed lightly and then grabbed her things and got up deciding to make her way to the common room and skip out on class..

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm
Narrative - Evening at Hogwarts
Announcing the Champions

The Great Hall was filled with Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students, the noise incomprehensible. But who could blame the students for their excitement? After a week of waiting, the three champions for the Triwizard Tournament would finally be chosen. The Goblet of Fire stood at the front of the Great Hall, just waiting to spit out the names it had been holding since the beginning of the semester. Some were so excited that they found it rather impossible to eat, out of sheer anxiety. Others gobbled down food to occupy themselves until the announcement was made.

Finally, Professor McGonagall walked up to the Goblet of Fire. "Your attention, for it's time to finally announce our three champions for the upcoming Triwizard Tournament." The entire room went silent, watching and waiting. "The Durmstrang champion please..." The goblet shone a bright blue, illuminating the entire room as it flung out a sheet of paper. McGonagall caught the slip, adorning her glasses so she could read the first name. "Your Durmstrang champion is Mr. Abel Balas." Cheers and whoops as well as disappointed sighs filled the room as fellow students turned to congratulate the boy.

When everything settled down again, McGonagall went to the goblet again. "The Beauxbaton champion, please." Everyone paused again to watch the flash of blue go through the Great Hall. "And the Beauxbaton champion is...Evangeline Criss." Sqeals and screams came from the Beauxbaton table. There was the occassional jealous glance in both champsions' directions.

"Last but not least, the Hogwarts champion..." With one last blue flash of light, the last piece of paper was in McGonagall's hand. "The Hogwarts champion is Gregory Wood." More cheers filled the entire room. "A round of applause for our three champions, Abel Balas, Evangeline Criss and Gregory Wood."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 pm
User Image

My arms release my body
Finally I know you fell
I climb into your body
Climb into my own cell
Don't turn the lights on
Don't turn the lights on
User ImageWhen Evangeline heard her name called, she could barely believe it. The girls around her were squealing and jumping around in excitement. Reality seemed slightly scewed as everyone cheered for the three champions. She was a champion? She would be competing against these two fine males? Her father would have been ecstatic had he still been alive. The goblet had spewed out her name...She still couldn't believe it. I'm the Beauxbaton champion... she thought to herself over and over again.

Being pushed by her peers, she walked up to the front of the Great Hall, being beckoned by Professor McGonagall, and waited for the other champions to join her. Her headmistress smiled at her in pride of the goblet's decision. There was a Daily Prophet reporter just waiting to take a shot of all of the champions together. This would by the front page of tomorrow's issue, no doubt. Evangeline almost shook with excitement and anxiety. The tournament was always said to be very dangerous. Anything could happen to the three champions. And the last time they had a tournament, someone had died. Who was to say that the same wouldn't happen to Evangeline, Gregory or Abel? Sure, the goblet had named them champions of their schools. Still, they were only just students. Who knew what challenges they would face?

Now I'm not your type

youLOVEamelia
Captain

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Lily | Luna | Potter

Said I forgot, but I did not
Dreams we have had play in my head
Did we believe the cry of the wind?
Did we regret? Would we forget?

User ImageWhen Gregory's name was called, Lily jumped and clapped for her classmate. Not only had he asked Rose to the Yule Ball today...he'd been picked as one of the champions!!! It was so terribly exciting. Even though she was slightly disappointed that her brother hadn't been picked, but at the same time it was a relief that he wouldn't be in danger. However, that thought only made her worried for Gregory's sake. From what her father told her about being in the tournament, Voldemort wasn't a necessity to make the tasks deadly. She couldn't imagine losing one of her friends in the tournament.

She watched as the Beauxbaton champion, Evangeline, walked up to the front of the Great Hall, looking nervous and excited, yet cool and collected at the same time. It was that Veela charm or something. Either way, Lily was terribly jealous that she would be the one female contestant. She almost wished that someone was out to kill her like Barty Crouch Jr. had been trying to with her father. That way, her name would have ended up in the Goblet of Fire and she could have been picked as another champion, just like her dad. Of course, her parents would most likely have demanded that she be pulled from the competition, regardless of the rules of the tournament.

Curiously, Lily looked over at Gregory waiting for him to join the champions with McGonagall, the Headmaster of Durmstrang and the Headmistress of Beauxbaton. This would get all the attention of the media. Gregory's face would be on the cover of the Daily Prophet the next morning!!! How exciting!

Winters have come and gone you know
Winters have come and gone you know
But I’ll miss you young and sweet
For a dance round the memory tree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm
Its been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said Im angry.
Five days since you laughed at me
Saying get that together come back and see me.
Three days since the living room
I realized its all my fault, but couldnt tell you
Yesterday youd forgiven me
But itll still be two days till I say Im sorry

User Image Gregory Leo Wood User Image

Gregory casually strolled into the Great Hall with a stoic expression on his face and his hands dug deep in the pockets of his robes. His head of house had told him that tonight was the night that the school year would completely turn around. Tonight was when the goblet would name the three champions that would represent their schools in the tournament and ultimately make wizard history by winning the Triwizard Cup. There was still a chance that a catastrophe could happen as the result of someone winning, but that hadn't stopped him from placing his name in the goblet the first night of the school year. Since tonight was a special night, and the champions would be representing their school and possibly their house, Gregory Leo Wood decided that it was best if he took a seat at his house table and not at the Gryffindor table as usual. He was still sitting on the side of the table closest to the Gryffindor table, so he could lean over and talk to his friends if he wanted to. The roar of all the excited conversations was almost overwhelming to his ears. he was used to the silence of the common room, even when it was full. Everyone just sat away from each other and minded their own business, only daring to break the silence if they needed to ask someone a quick question.

He glanced at most of the faces in the room, and almost everybody's eyes gleamed with some sort of excitement. Some of his acquaintances shoved their faces with food as the anticipation became to much for them to handle. A first year next to him was talking to him so fast that the only words he could pick up were Hogwarts and Ravenclaw. Leo amused the kid by smiling and responding with simple answers. What he really was trying to pay attention to was the Goblet of Fire. In any moment, the flaming chalice would release the three names that would participate in the tournament. Part of him wished he was chosen, but there was always the chance of not being chosen as a champion. What would Rose say if he was a champion? But then he realized the true question was, what would he do if she was chosen by the goblet?

Before Leo could get deep in thought of the matter, the headmistress announced that it was time. The goblet let out a muffled roar as its flames transitioned from a cool blue to a burning red. The entire room went completely silent as they patiently waited for what was about to happen. Suddenly, a slip of paper shot out from within the goblet and Professor McGonagall snatched it from the air. She read out the name of the Durmstrang champion, Abel Balas, the friendly student that eh had talked to earlier this day. He had apologized for the rudeness of his fellow students and talked about Quidditch for a while. Gregory clapped for him, but if it was anyone else he wouldn't have done so. Then the Beauxbaton champion was announced second. He was genuinely happy for the girl, not like all the other guys in the room who fainted when the Beauxbaton table let out their squeals of excitement.

The cheers for the two champions slowly died down as the rest of the inhabitants of the room eagerly waited for the goblet to choose who most people here believed was the most important champion of the tournament. The Goblet of Fire let out one last roar as it spat out the name of the Hogwarts Champion. The paper gently fluttered downward as McGonagall watched it land in her open palm. Students around the room began shaking with anticipation as the headmistress took her time to read the name. Surprisingly, Gregory felt like he had butterflies in his stomach and they were threatening to come up. "Last but not least, the Hogwarts champion..." Everyone was on the edge of their seats, even a Hufflepuff student fell of his seat and scrambled to get back up before anyone noticed. A Slytherin shouted at her to just say it already and the room echoed with laughter. "The Hogwarts champion is Gregory Leo Wood." The entire Ravenclaw Table, and some of the Gryffindor table, erupted in cheer as Gregory nearly jumped out of his seat. Was this just a cruel dream, or had he really just been chosen as the Hogwarts Champion. All of the people around him were standing up and clapping for him. The first year next him reached out and stroked his robes just so he could say he had touched the Hogwarts Champion. He would probably brag to all of his friends in class for the next couple of years.

Without even thinking, Gregory began walking up the row towards the teacher's table just like the other two champions had. His palms began to sweat so he kept them buried in his pockets as he walked. The sixth year student cold not help but blush as everyone in the room had heir eyes on him, either because they were envious of him or they were happy for him. He new that his school life would change drastically from here on out. Leo stood next to Evangeline with a nervous smile on his face. Thousands of questions were swimming in his head. What happens next? When is the first task? What exactly will he first task be? All of this was so overwhelming that he felt like he was about to vomit. He combed a hand through his hair in order to calm himself down, and was startled when a camera flash went of next to him. Had the reporter from the Daily Prophet thought he was trying to pose? The thought of him being on the front cover of a well known newspaper brought a smirk to his face. Leo already had enough problems with people trying to get close to him, seeing that he was the Seeker of his house's Quidditch team and that made it hard for people to leave him alone. Great, now even more people will want to talk to me.

How can I help it if I think youre funny when youre mad
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Im the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Cant understand what I mean? you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of losing my shirt

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Abel Balas
Durmstrang

Abel filed into the Great Hall with a group of other Durmstrang boys. As usual, his peers were being noisy and slightly obnoxious, attempting to display their masculinity by pushing and shoving each other as they wandered their way over to the Durmstrang table. Abel, however, was acting differently: the last of the group to enter the Hall, he walked with his hands in his robe pockets, his face displaying a dull stare aimed at nothing in particular. This night was no ordinary night for the visiting students: it was the culmination of their presence here, the selection of the school champions.

Abel took a seat at the table with his fellow Durmstrangers, but barely touched his food. It was a combination of anxiety and disgust at his peers shoveling food down their throats that curbed his appetite, through mostly the former. Time dragged by more slowly than ever as he played with the food on his plate, nibbling here and there, waiting for the Hogwarts headmistress to stand up and announce that it was time to begin.

Finally, McGonagall stood and approached the Goblet. "Your attention," she stated almost pointlessly, as the Hall quieted immediately. She asked the goblet for the Durmstrang champion, and Abel could have sworn his heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds. He had come here looking for a break from his father and his average life in Romania, but every day here at Hogwarts made him desire to participate in the tournament more and more. In these final seconds before the announcement, his mind was made up: he wanted to be in this competition more than anything else.

"Your Durmstrang champion is..." Time seemed to slow for the second time that day. Abel closed his eyes, afraid of the disappointment he was about to face when one of his peers was chosen as Durmstrang champion. "Mr. Abel Balas." Abel's eyes flew open as a look of shock entered his face. He was flabbergasted. So many things had previously gone wrong for Abel that he never believed something as important as this would go right for him. The Durmstrang students on either side of him pounded him on the back in congratulations. "Get up there, Balas! What are you just sitting there for?" He quickly stood up from the bench and briskly walked toward the Headmistress.

Camera flashes went off continuously as he reached the front of the Hall. He stood, hands behind his back, with a great goofy smile on his face, an obvious display of his happiness. Soon Evangeline Criss, the Beauxbaton champion, was announced. He reached out to shake her hand in congratulations, wondering is she felt as on-top-of-the-world as he did. Her part-Veela qualities did not affect him on an everyday basis, but if they had, he would have been too excited to notice anyways. Extreme anticipation filled the room as the dramatic presentation of the Hogwarts champion was carried out, and Abel couldn't be more pleased when it ended in the announcement of Gregory Wood as the victor. He had chatted with Wood earlier in the day, and found him to be a worthy competitor. "Congratulations, Gregory!", Abel stated as he gave his new friend an out-of-character pound on the shoulder, not even aware that he resembled his fellow Durmstrang students more than he would have liked.

He posed with the other two students for pictures being taken by the Daily Prophet photographer. Abel made a mental note to himself to save a copy and send it to his father at home, hoping that he might actually instill some pride in the old man's heart. Not about to let family matters ruin this moment in his life, Abel quickly pushed thoughts of his father to the back of his mind and smiled once more for the cameras snapping pictures of the three champions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image

My arms release my body
Finally I know you fell
I climb into your body
Climb into my own cell
Don't turn the lights on
Don't turn the lights on
User ImageEvangeline smiled for the cameras with the other two champions until all the flashes stopped. "Congratulations, Gregory und Abel. I hope for a good tournament," she said in her mixed accent. It was slightly German sounding, but slightly French. She could tell the others were just as surprised and excited as she, though they managed to be quite calm. Inside, she wanted to scream and shout and cry out of sheer joy, just thinking about the pride that came with being named the champion of her school. And to stand between two wonderful competitors was an honor in itself. They would surely have a very good tournament this time around.

"How terribly exciting. I do know that we will be competing against one another, but I hope we can all be good friends," she said to them truthfully. Sometimes competition could get rather dirty, but Evangeline didn't want that. They would just have to ignore the pressure that comes with representing their entire school. Nobody wants to let their school down, but there can only be one champion, right? Right. Evangeline smiled as another picture was taken.

Her headmistress pulled her aside for a moment. Félicitations, Evangeline. Vous nous traiterez royalement," she said to her in French. There was that pressure again. She forced herself to focus on what an honor it is to be chosen at all. Should she lose, she shall lose to a good opponent. Evangeline smiled, thinking this. "Merci. J'espère ainsi," she replied before rejoining the other two champions.

"'Ave either of you thought of ze Yule Ball yet? Ve vill be ze first to dance, yes?" she questioned them curiously. It would be so exciting to walk out with her date and be swung around the dance floor gracefully. She would have to find a date who could dance. Or at least someone good looking, yes? Oh, she wasn't as shallow as all that. But as the champion, she wanted to look good for her peers. Though the Yule Ball wasn't to close, she had to start thinking about this soon.

Now I'm not your type

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle